Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twin Streams Village (Signups OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[quote name="JustAGamerFurry2" date="2021-05-24 12:37:14" ] will definitely sign up for this, have a couple of characters in mind! and I see arson is allowed, hehehehehe [/quote] (hell yeah we got arson!)
JustAGamerFurry2 wrote on 2021-05-24 12:37:14:
will definitely sign up for this, have a couple of characters in mind!

and I see arson is allowed, hehehehehe
(hell yeah we got arson!)
I torment characters for a living

Wn94zHr.pngeswSnrS.pngDXdxEAP.png
OPFWPxg.pngsQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png

uLATyW.pnguLAdGP.png
Name: Midnight Gender/pronouns: female, she/her Species: Coatl Appearance: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1348826&skin=0&apparel=25053,30836,30835,5166,27129,27127,30829&xt=dressing.png[/img] Personality: Midnight can come off as a relatively friendly and reserved dragon at first, but others will soon realize that is a facade. Constantly listening for her name out of habit, Midnight is quite insecure about her pale plumage, and that insecurity shows itself as hotheadedness. Midnight is quick to anger, can hold a grudge like nothing else, and is very distrustful, but manage to befriend her and you're rewarded with a loyal, protective friend. For the few friends she may manage to make, Midnight will try her best to be kind, but...well, she kinda has to learn how. Abilities: none herself, but she has an enchanted Firestarter that she can sort of activate and deactivate at will. in other words, arson tool >:D Job/role: kind of just does odd jobs, due to her pretty much inability to get an actual job. How do they feel about the social system?: she doesn't exactly support it, but she doesn't go against it either. Backstory (optional): Midnight came to Twin Streams for reasons unknown, though she seems a bit touchy on her past. maybe you'll find out in rp... Anything else: Scry without apparel (reference ig): [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=14&tertgene=11&winggene=13&wings=23&auth=3a962bc86c9c6455eac70f0dcc771cee69f66462&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Name: Midnight
Gender/pronouns: female, she/her
Species: Coatl
Appearance:
scry?sdid=1348826&skin=0&apparel=25053,30836,30835,5166,27129,27127,30829&xt=dressing.png
Personality: Midnight can come off as a relatively friendly and reserved dragon at first, but others will soon realize that is a facade. Constantly listening for her name out of habit, Midnight is quite insecure about her pale plumage, and that insecurity shows itself as hotheadedness. Midnight is quick to anger, can hold a grudge like nothing else, and is very distrustful, but manage to befriend her and you're rewarded with a loyal, protective friend. For the few friends she may manage to make, Midnight will try her best to be kind, but...well, she kinda has to learn how.
Abilities: none herself, but she has an enchanted Firestarter that she can sort of activate and deactivate at will. in other words, arson tool >:D
Job/role: kind of just does odd jobs, due to her pretty much inability to get an actual job.
How do they feel about the social system?: she doesn't exactly support it, but she doesn't go against it either.
Backstory (optional): Midnight came to Twin Streams for reasons unknown, though she seems a bit touchy on her past. maybe you'll find out in rp...
Anything else:
Scry without apparel (reference ig):
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=14&tertgene=11&winggene=13&wings=23&auth=3a962bc86c9c6455eac70f0dcc771cee69f66462&dummyext=prev.png
oh yeah Meta, (first time calling you that so it's gonna be weird) I've got 1000 posts now!
oh yeah Meta, (first time calling you that so it's gonna be weird) I've got 1000 posts now!
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Would you accept a dragon whose role is just a visitor, and then they start getting into the mysteries too?
Would you accept a dragon whose role is just a visitor, and then they start getting into the mysteries too?
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@/inceorary cool!
@/inceorary cool!
Wait wait wait. Yarn is here too? This will be fun.
Wait wait wait. Yarn is here too? This will be fun.
ey
ey
aaayyy I just took interest in this rp
aaayyy I just took interest in this rp
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Now I feel bad for the new player. They’re gonna get so many alerts qwq
Now I feel bad for the new player. They’re gonna get so many alerts qwq
oh right, heh.

well, can't be more than when I was subbed to both the HK hub and Last Post Wins. notif chaos.
oh right, heh.

well, can't be more than when I was subbed to both the HK hub and Last Post Wins. notif chaos.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43