Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twin Streams Village (Signups OPEN)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43
@ForgottenS0ul - I love your signature!! It's true for every writer I think LOL Name: Nuro Gender/pronouns: She/her Species: Fae Appearance (links, images, descriptions, whatever): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72293775][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722938/72293775_350.png[/img][/url] Personality: Nuro is a quiet and skittish Fae. Abilities: She has an uncanny ability to 'read' a room and know when it would be wise to make herself scarce. Job/role (are they a student, a maid, do they work at a coffee shop, are they a stay-at-home parent, etc, etc): Nuro is a servant in one of the upper echelons of society. She mainly cleans the house, but is often called upon for other tasks. How do they feel about the social system? (optional): Nuro doesn't know any different and has settled for her lot in life. She actually feels grateful for her Master for allowing her a job. Backstory (optional): Nuro doesn't know of any family (not that I know of). She lives in the cold, stone basement of her Master's ancient mansion and does her work when no one else is in the room. After all, a servant is not to be seen or heard... Anything else: If you don't already know, you'll see during the roleplay, that I am not good at making happy characters and I tend to drift towards more depressing (but interesting) sides of personalities for my characters. Please let me know if I need to lighten up a bit (: I won't mind
@ForgottenS0ul - I love your signature!! It's true for every writer I think LOL

Name: Nuro
Gender/pronouns: She/her
Species: Fae
Appearance (links, images, descriptions, whatever):

72293775_350.png

Personality: Nuro is a quiet and skittish Fae.

Abilities: She has an uncanny ability to 'read' a room and know when it would be wise to make herself scarce.

Job/role (are they a student, a maid, do they work at a coffee shop, are they a stay-at-home parent, etc, etc): Nuro is a servant in one of the upper echelons of society. She mainly cleans the house, but is often called upon for other tasks.

How do they feel about the social system? (optional): Nuro doesn't know any different and has settled for her lot in life. She actually feels grateful for her Master for allowing her a job.

Backstory (optional): Nuro doesn't know of any family (not that I know of). She lives in the cold, stone basement of her Master's ancient mansion and does her work when no one else is in the room. After all, a servant is not to be seen or heard...

Anything else: If you don't already know, you'll see during the roleplay, that I am not good at making happy characters and I tend to drift towards more depressing (but interesting) sides of personalities for my characters. Please let me know if I need to lighten up a bit (: I won't mind
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
@FortgettonS0ul I have to say, I do love your signature too ^^ I’m also subbed so no need for a ping! [b]Name:[/b] Flogeros ( Name translates to Fiery in Greek ) [b]Gender/pronouns:[/b] Male ( He/Him ) [b]Species:[/b] Imperial [b]Appearance:[/b] [u]With Apparel:[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=72126151&skin=0&apparel=13082,9222,9221,12191,30036,333&xt=dressing.png[/img] [u]Without Apparel:[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=63&bodygene=8&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=14&winggene=25&wings=58&auth=413cac944a4e648d8956a3e8138b986d88463e04&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Flogeros is a rather calm dragon that keeps a level head no matter how drastic the situation gets, though he has had an outburst here and there but they are controlled. He’s stands at neutral ground in every argument and won’t take sides very easily. [b]Abilities:[/b] Not that much of an ability but he can read people very well. He will often analyze their eyes and how a dragon will hold themselves before changing his way of speaking. Say if a dragon was more shy and introverted, He would lower the sound of his voice and drop his head to create a comforting aura for them. [b]Job/Role:[/b] Mediator (Basically he’s a peacekeeper) [b]How do they feel about the social system?:[/b] Flogeros is not the biggest fan of the social system. He will even snap at his own kind if they ever acted snobby or have made pets of fellow dragons. He believes in equality and will stand up for the smaller breeds even if it means he is deemed as an outcast. [b]Anything else:[/b] - Whether it’s a genetic mutation or just simply runs in his family, he doesn’t now but Flogeros’s wings are almost twice the size of his own body. This makes it easier for him to fly fast and for long distance yet it’s hard for him to land smoothly and he can’t maneuver in small spaces. - Has a large slash on his underbelly from an old skirmish - He has a small fire raptor familiar named Volcano that can and will follow him everywhere [rule] [rule] [b]Name:[/b] Infinity [b]Gender/pronouns:[/b] Female ( She/Her ) [b]Species:[/b] Nocturne [b]Appearance:[/b] [u]With Apparel:[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1940838&skin=0&apparel=40857,40845,40850,1104,9222,6987,7303,307,313&xt=dressing.png[/img] [u]Without Apparel:[/u] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=11&breed=11&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=2&auth=41c32189d85563bd8ed5b18c1dc753cacaf49b45&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Infinity is rather rude at first, she hates socializing with a burning passion but will do so with a manipulative or silver tongue. She prefers to get her with with anything and will hold grudges to anyone that challenges her word. [b]Abilities:[/b] Teleportation, she can only teleport the distance of a football field. Infinity is still is the works of training her ability, so she can only move 2-5 times before getting tired. [b]Job/Role:[/b] Mercenary [b]How do they feel about the social system?:[/b] Infinity stands on neutral ground with the social system, she doesn’t exactly love or hate it but she wants to be altered a bit. [b]Anything else:[/b] N/A for now [rule] [rule]
@FortgettonS0ul I have to say, I do love your signature too ^^
I’m also subbed so no need for a ping!

Name: Flogeros ( Name translates to Fiery in Greek )
Gender/pronouns: Male ( He/Him )
Species: Imperial
Appearance:
With Apparel:
dragon?did=72126151&skin=0&apparel=13082,9222,9221,12191,30036,333&xt=dressing.png
Without Apparel:
dragon?age=1&body=63&bodygene=8&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=14&winggene=25&wings=58&auth=413cac944a4e648d8956a3e8138b986d88463e04&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: Flogeros is a rather calm dragon that keeps a level head no matter how drastic the situation gets, though he has had an outburst here and there but they are controlled. He’s stands at neutral ground in every argument and won’t take sides very easily.
Abilities: Not that much of an ability but he can read people very well. He will often analyze their eyes and how a dragon will hold themselves before changing his way of speaking. Say if a dragon was more shy and introverted, He would lower the sound of his voice and drop his head to create a comforting aura for them.
Job/Role: Mediator (Basically he’s a peacekeeper)
How do they feel about the social system?: Flogeros is not the biggest fan of the social system. He will even snap at his own kind if they ever acted snobby or have made pets of fellow dragons. He believes in equality and will stand up for the smaller breeds even if it means he is deemed as an outcast.
Anything else:
- Whether it’s a genetic mutation or just simply runs in his family, he doesn’t now but Flogeros’s wings are almost twice the size of his own body. This makes it easier for him to fly fast and for long distance yet it’s hard for him to land smoothly and he can’t maneuver in small spaces.
- Has a large slash on his underbelly from an old skirmish
- He has a small fire raptor familiar named Volcano that can and will follow him everywhere

Name: Infinity
Gender/pronouns: Female ( She/Her )
Species: Nocturne
Appearance:
With Apparel:
scry?sdid=1940838&skin=0&apparel=40857,40845,40850,1104,9222,6987,7303,307,313&xt=dressing.png
Without Apparel:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=11&breed=11&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=2&auth=41c32189d85563bd8ed5b18c1dc753cacaf49b45&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: Infinity is rather rude at first, she hates socializing with a burning passion but will do so with a manipulative or silver tongue. She prefers to get her with with anything and will hold grudges to anyone that challenges her word.
Abilities: Teleportation, she can only teleport the distance of a football field. Infinity is still is the works of training her ability, so she can only move 2-5 times before getting tired.
Job/Role: Mercenary
How do they feel about the social system?: Infinity stands on neutral ground with the social system, she doesn’t exactly love or hate it but she wants to be altered a bit.
Anything else: N/A for now

w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
Oh dang I forgot about this :0
Oh dang I forgot about this :0
Janus1.png
I think the owner went inactive. I was waiting on their response. I don't think they are gonna accept the new forms
I think the owner went inactive. I was waiting on their response. I don't think they are gonna accept the new forms
So what does that mean? Is there a second-in-command, so to speak? Can we not join then?
So what does that mean? Is there a second-in-command, so to speak? Can we not join then?
If this rp picks back up, someone could take over, the front post wouldn't be updated, though. There is no assigned second in command at the moment.
If this rp picks back up, someone could take over, the front post wouldn't be updated, though. There is no assigned second in command at the moment.
So we can't join in until the RP picks back up?
So we can't join in until the RP picks back up?
Idk. RN there is no point in bringing new people in as there is currently barely a rp to join.
Idk. RN there is no point in bringing new people in as there is currently barely a rp to join.
Alright then. I saw a few people posting and thought maybe we could help bring it back.
Alright then. I saw a few people posting and thought maybe we could help bring it back.
If there's no RP to join, let's make one!
If there's no RP to join, let's make one!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43