Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | leaving fr, full hoard giveaway
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35
@snerd Not sure if I've posted here, but I made a wishlist today if you have anything from it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63542785][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635428/63542785_350.png[/img][/url]
@snerd

Not sure if I've posted here, but I made a wishlist today if you have anything from it!

63542785_350.png
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
@snerd Can I have some fest fams please?
@snerd Can I have some fest fams please?
Potted Cactus =
=Vx1HobZ.png
=B1biG2b.png
yyLPAvX.png
GRHnPzA.png
Just some cactus crazy person
Birb_Cult.gif
[nextcol]eSHXerd.png[/columns]
any 2018 fest apparel would seriously MAKE MY DAY! pwease?
any 2018 fest apparel would seriously MAKE MY DAY! pwease?
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
@snerd

Would gems be on the list of things that you give away? If they are would love to take those of your back !
@snerd

Would gems be on the list of things that you give away? If they are would love to take those of your back !
@snerd sorry to see you go! i'd love anything you've got left, but especially any gaoler skins
@snerd sorry to see you go! i'd love anything you've got left, but especially any gaoler skins
earth.gif

stormseeker_caw_zps4vp6rapp.gif

8JUZVfh.png
zTn96gl.png

stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
Hi! I’m collecting familiars so any little friends will do!
I have a preference to plague fest familiars (like the contagion gem guardian) along with other fest fams/elemental nymphs. But any friend is a good friend!
Thanks!
Hi! I’m collecting familiars so any little friends will do!
I have a preference to plague fest familiars (like the contagion gem guardian) along with other fest fams/elemental nymphs. But any friend is a good friend!
Thanks!

4aFHa.gif
Dncpx.gif

drKet.gif

4aFHa.gif
Hello! If you have a stack of food or any fest item, that would be great :) Thanks for hosting this!
Hello! If you have a stack of food or any fest item, that would be great :) Thanks for hosting this!
VsoSnU5.png
@snerd hi!! I would love some daybreak decorations or a treeshroud if you have one? Any other fest apparel would make me super happy too tho! Or purple sludge; I always need that. <3
@snerd hi!! I would love some daybreak decorations or a treeshroud if you have one? Any other fest apparel would make me super happy too tho! Or purple sludge; I always need that. <3
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@snerd Can I get some familiars and apparel? Anything random is ok!
@snerd Can I get some familiars and apparel? Anything random is ok!
N5bWDYz.gif
@snerd
Could I get anything random from old fests? I hoard retired things, other stuff is okay too.
@snerd
Could I get anything random from old fests? I hoard retired things, other stuff is okay too.
they/he
art
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35