Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Sunparched Prowl] How'd You Do?
1 2 3 4 5
I don't care about the loot as much (the meat points are nice given my lair is all carnivores, but I never really struggle with feeding them in the first place so it's whatever), but I only got three extra familiars and nine scenes.

I'm here for the coli XP, so I did train a batch of fodder to Level 10 to store for WvE. Should've trained more tbh but I had a lazy weekend.
I don't care about the loot as much (the meat points are nice given my lair is all carnivores, but I never really struggle with feeding them in the first place so it's whatever), but I only got three extra familiars and nine scenes.

I'm here for the coli XP, so I did train a batch of fodder to Level 10 to store for WvE. Should've trained more tbh but I had a lazy weekend.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Idk how people can train nonstop for that. I trained about 30 dragons to levels between 8 and 12 and my god I couldn't take it anymore after. I made about 350k, and got 5 stacks of salted game and 1 stack of the other. 6 scenes.
But I know people that exalted enough to hit over 1mill.
Idk how people can train nonstop for that. I trained about 30 dragons to levels between 8 and 12 and my god I couldn't take it anymore after. I made about 350k, and got 5 stacks of salted game and 1 stack of the other. 6 scenes.
But I know people that exalted enough to hit over 1mill.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Didn’t keep track of how many I exalted, but it wasn’t many. I have 605 salted game and 137 haunchemeat. I have 6 scenes. I trained multiple permas to levels 12-18 and three to 25.

I’m okay with how I did, I think! I wish I got some more grind time the last day, though.
Didn’t keep track of how many I exalted, but it wasn’t many. I have 605 salted game and 137 haunchemeat. I have 6 scenes. I trained multiple permas to levels 12-18 and three to 25.

I’m okay with how I did, I think! I wish I got some more grind time the last day, though.
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
1067 Salted Game, 149 Haunchmeat, 13 Scenes

I’m very happy about the change they made where food drops everywhere! It gives me the motivation to bond with familiars :3
1067 Salted Game, 149 Haunchmeat, 13 Scenes

I’m very happy about the change they made where food drops everywhere! It gives me the motivation to bond with familiars :3
qesQFkT.gif
Didn't end up doing much grinding, a little burned out. But like others have said, the food drops everywhere was really nice.
Didn't end up doing much grinding, a little burned out. But like others have said, the food drops everywhere was really nice.
I don’t bite.
How did I miss that this was going on?
How did I miss that this was going on?
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
I grinded a little, but I was too busy to do more than that which sucked. Got tons of food but not a large amount of the other drops.
I grinded a little, but I was too busy to do more than that which sucked. Got tons of food but not a large amount of the other drops.
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
I didn't know it was the exp boost weekend until sunday afternoon so I didn't get very much leveling in :(
I didn't know it was the exp boost weekend until sunday afternoon so I didn't get very much leveling in :(
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
I converted all the food items because I'm constantly in need of meat. Guess who managed roughly 8k meat points this weekend?
I converted all the food items because I'm constantly in need of meat. Guess who managed roughly 8k meat points this weekend?
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
I trained around 6 dragons to level 25 and got a lot of bundle of haunchmeats. Training some fodder to 10 felt so good.
I trained around 6 dragons to level 25 and got a lot of bundle of haunchmeats. Training some fodder to 10 felt so good.
1 2 3 4 5