Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Sunparched Prowl] How'd You Do?
1 2 3 4 5
I got 40,000 meat points so yeah very good
I got 40,000 meat points so yeah very good
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Only noticed the event yeasterday (about 24 hours ago if I recall correctly) and although I've been gringding since (minus sleeping though) I sadly didn't get the new scene. Though I did manage to get 6 of the lynx/prowlers which were new to me (wasn't active when they were previously released)!

Edit; Thanks to a generous player who gifted me the scene, I love it! <3
Only noticed the event yeasterday (about 24 hours ago if I recall correctly) and although I've been gringding since (minus sleeping though) I sadly didn't get the new scene. Though I did manage to get 6 of the lynx/prowlers which were new to me (wasn't active when they were previously released)!

Edit; Thanks to a generous player who gifted me the scene, I love it! <3
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
We didn't keep track but we have 6 scenes now and got through all the fodder we bought so we probably did ok :D
We didn't keep track but we have 6 scenes now and got through all the fodder we bought so we probably did ok :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I was away for the entire last day so not very well :') wanted to train a dragon to lvl 25 but only made it to 23 and a half,, i've got 11 scenes though which is pretty nice
I was away for the entire last day so not very well :') wanted to train a dragon to lvl 25 but only made it to 23 and a half,, i've got 11 scenes though which is pretty nice
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Pretty good. I converted my food because I was running low (I had been selling food instead of converting it lately) so now I have a large stockpile. I also did some training and exalting for money. And I have a ton of the scenes. They don't really go with my aesthetic though so I'm not sure what to do with them. Maybe I will sell them or give them away.
Pretty good. I converted my food because I was running low (I had been selling food instead of converting it lately) so now I have a large stockpile. I also did some training and exalting for money. And I have a ton of the scenes. They don't really go with my aesthetic though so I'm not sure what to do with them. Maybe I will sell them or give them away.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I've gotten 4 of the scenes, seven extras of the familiars, four and-a-half stacks of the salted game, and one stack of the haunchmeat. I'm not going to convert anything to food yet, I've still got a good amount of points from the last time I converted most of my food hoard.
I've gotten 4 of the scenes, seven extras of the familiars, four and-a-half stacks of the salted game, and one stack of the haunchmeat. I'm not going to convert anything to food yet, I've still got a good amount of points from the last time I converted most of my food hoard.
I didn't pay that much attention to the loot I got but I finished leveling my favorite psycho [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65384441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/653845/65384441_350.png[/img][/url] and started training one of my girls. Considering I had not much time and that I was dying from the heat, I think I did ok.
I didn't pay that much attention to the loot I got but I finished leveling my favorite psycho
65384441_350.png
and started training one of my girls. Considering I had not much time and that I was dying from the heat, I think I did ok.
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
I’m drowning in meat and scenes send help
I’m drowning in meat and scenes send help
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
wait.. training dragons to level 25???... OH NO I JUST REMEMBERED

IT HAS AN EXP BOOOOOOOOOOST

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
wait.. training dragons to level 25???... OH NO I JUST REMEMBERED

IT HAS AN EXP BOOOOOOOOOOST

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Only ok this time around, I had family in town so I was quite busy! I definitely didn't get many cats, which was a bit weird.
Only ok this time around, I had family in town so I was quite busy! I definitely didn't get many cats, which was a bit weird.
td9UiZS.png
1 2 3 4 5