Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [FREE] Frency's Fashion
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@ducclord I'm not sure this is that much of an improvement but i hope it helps nonetheless!

Keki
@ducclord I'm not sure this is that much of an improvement but i hope it helps nonetheless!

Keki
@Frency Dragon to Dress: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52404772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524048/52404772_350.png[/img][/url] Theme for Apparel: She's an armorsmith! Outfit Name Suggestions: none Apparel you would like included: nothing in mind Anything Else: Her clan's lore involves lots of cosmic influences with a large focus on stars. Thanks for the chance!
@Frency
Dragon to Dress:
52404772_350.png
Theme for Apparel: She's an armorsmith!
Outfit Name Suggestions: none
Apparel you would like included: nothing in mind
Anything Else: Her clan's lore involves lots of cosmic influences with a large focus on stars. Thanks for the chance!
@Frency Hello and excuse me I am FiikVul and today i come in the name of the Empress with a request, that perhaps you could expend some time trying to help a lady choose her clothing? For this purpose, do excuse me as i fill this form: Dragon to Dress: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63027574][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630276/63027574_350.png[/img][/url] This is Aurelia, our dear Maiden Theme for Apparel: Aurelia is a gentle and cheerful soul, even if her skin is cold as ice and her colors lack radiance. She is also a very refined and mature lady, even if she sometimes can be childish and clumsy I'd say the theme should be left to you as it your work and one you aren't being paid for, but i'd like to suggest seeing the bio of Aurelia... if perhaps you would be interested. Outfit Name Suggestions: Aurelia's title is 'the Noble Maiden', perhaps such can give a small idea on what the outfit could be called? Apparel you would like included: We have no idea, the colors of Aurelia herself really make it hard to consider what could fit her properly, as she is one of such cheerful nature, yet her colors are dark. Anything Else: Do feel invited to look around the nest and perhaps see the others, maybe even...the Traitor. Feel free to do as you see fit and take your time.
@Frency

Hello and excuse me

I am FiikVul and today i come in the name of the Empress with a request, that perhaps you could expend some time trying to help a lady choose her clothing?

For this purpose, do excuse me as i fill this form:

Dragon to Dress:

63027574_350.png

This is Aurelia, our dear Maiden

Theme for Apparel: Aurelia is a gentle and cheerful soul, even if her skin is cold as ice and her colors lack radiance. She is also a very refined and mature lady, even if she sometimes can be childish and clumsy

I'd say the theme should be left to you as it your work and one you aren't being paid for, but i'd like to suggest seeing the bio of Aurelia... if perhaps you would be interested.

Outfit Name Suggestions: Aurelia's title is 'the Noble Maiden', perhaps such can give a small idea on what the outfit could be called?

Apparel you would like included: We have no idea, the colors of Aurelia herself really make it hard to consider what could fit her properly, as she is one of such cheerful nature, yet her colors are dark.

Anything Else: Do feel invited to look around the nest and perhaps see the others, maybe even...the Traitor. Feel free to do as you see fit and take your time.
h0y2aUV.png FiikVul; Emissary of the Empress, Voice of the Traitor M6986NZ.png
@Frency Dragon to Dress: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=108&tertgene=17&winggene=42&wings=1&auth=a558334b24ff6f25cdcfb8b89f6d65329a39ed80&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (This is a scry, the ID is 1679223) Theme for Apparel: Up to you! Outfit Name Suggestions: none Apparel you would like included: none Anything Else: Thank you so much! :D
@Frency

Dragon to Dress:
dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=108&tertgene=17&winggene=42&wings=1&auth=a558334b24ff6f25cdcfb8b89f6d65329a39ed80&dummyext=prev.png
(This is a scry, the ID is 1679223)
Theme for Apparel: Up to you!
Outfit Name Suggestions: none
Apparel you would like included: none
Anything Else: Thank you so much! :D
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
@SilverImagines

Khashada

I hope this gives some inspiration! <3
@SilverImagines

Khashada

I hope this gives some inspiration! <3
Thank you! It really helps a lot
Thank you! It really helps a lot
@Frency Dragon to Dress: [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70119113][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=3&breed=15&element=9&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=20&tertgene=7&winggene=24&wings=39&auth=da74f41858e07223c3ff9a70d0e6ee748b533281&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Theme for Apparel: Preferably something bright and spooky, since this derg gives me lots of halloween and neon vibes and was named after a neon-themed section of a haunted house near me that comes around every halloween! Neon greens, pinks, purples, etc. Don’t really want any red or orange on them tho. Outfit Name Suggestions: Just anything you’d think would fit the neon halloween theme! Apparel you would like included: none Anything Else: She may possibly be an actor in a haunted house if that could help! Remember to take your time and thank you for doing this!
@Frency

Dragon to Dress:

dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=3&breed=15&element=9&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=20&tertgene=7&winggene=24&wings=39&auth=da74f41858e07223c3ff9a70d0e6ee748b533281&dummyext=prev.png

Theme for Apparel: Preferably something bright and spooky, since this derg gives me lots of halloween and neon vibes and was named after a neon-themed section of a haunted house near me that comes around every halloween! Neon greens, pinks, purples, etc. Don’t really want any red or orange on them tho.
Outfit Name Suggestions: Just anything you’d think would fit the neon halloween theme!
Apparel you would like included: none
Anything Else: She may possibly be an actor in a haunted house if that could help! Remember to take your time and thank you for doing this!
arcane.gif PPMNTwz.png
OP663nl.png
Mesq6uj.png
yG0Lt9s.png
B1sj0ZR.png
OxagJgG.png
@FiikVul

Aurelia

I hope this does her justice! I'm afraid bright colors might contrast, so i hope this gives a cheery look still.
@FiikVul

Aurelia

I hope this does her justice! I'm afraid bright colors might contrast, so i hope this gives a cheery look still.
Wonderful, it seems now there is some more hording to do in order to give the Maiden her new clothing, thank you
Wonderful, it seems now there is some more hording to do in order to give the Maiden her new clothing, thank you
h0y2aUV.png FiikVul; Emissary of the Empress, Voice of the Traitor M6986NZ.png
@Enen16106

Amber

I hope this helps!
@Enen16106

Amber

I hope this helps!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49