Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Auction: Dragon ID# 70011007
Hi, all, here is the auction post for this little fellow, #70011007! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70011007][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/700111/70011007_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center] Starting bid: 150g [b]Current bid: 170g GrandpaDeicu[/b][/center] Please ping me and the most recent bidder, I will also accept certain unhatched eggs, and familiars that I don't already have. t/g ratio seems to be around 1:1200, so I will accept either at around that (whoof, it's gotten higher since the last time I ran an auction). Let me know if you want a last-day ping! Auction ends June 20, 18:00 FR time, with a 12-hr snipe guard so people can sleep without worrying about the auction ending on them. and here are the pings for folks who requested them [emoji=tundra happy size=1] @ GrandpaDeicu @ Glum @ SeraphSoldier @ Radiance And the appropriate special ID pinglist minus the above folks: @ annobethal @ Cantata @ Cats @ decoratchi @ Delphi @ eonflute @ JazzyLynx @ Kongou @ mayanaz @ RaptorQueen @ Saraceaser @ SeeTheStars @ SilverQuark @ Sinjin @ squidspeaker @ Thievul @ Thunderwyvern [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/bk0YL4O.png[/img][/url][br][br][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post![br]Click above for updated pinglists![/b][/center] LDP list: SeraphSoldier, GrandpaDeicu
Hi, all, here is the auction post for this little fellow, #70011007!
70011007_350.png
Starting bid: 150g
Current bid: 170g GrandpaDeicu

Please ping me and the most recent bidder, I will also accept certain unhatched eggs, and familiars that I don't already have. t/g ratio seems to be around 1:1200, so I will accept either at around that (whoof, it's gotten higher since the last time I ran an auction). Let me know if you want a last-day ping!

Auction ends June 20, 18:00 FR time, with a 12-hr snipe guard so people can sleep without worrying about the auction ending on them.

and here are the pings for folks who requested them
@ GrandpaDeicu @ Glum @ SeraphSoldier @ Radiance

And the appropriate special ID pinglist minus the above folks: @ annobethal @ Cantata @ Cats @ decoratchi @ Delphi @ eonflute @ JazzyLynx @ Kongou @ mayanaz @ RaptorQueen @ Saraceaser @ SeeTheStars @ SilverQuark @ Sinjin @ squidspeaker @ Thievul @ Thunderwyvern
bk0YL4O.png

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post!
Click above for updated pinglists!

LDP list: SeraphSoldier, GrandpaDeicu
3zFVAeb.gifeB7aTzw.gifBruf3KS.gif
@Hyracia Thanks for the ping! I'd love a ldp too please! I want to make a starting bid but I can't seem to find if there is a set amount for one so please lemme know if I'm just supposed to offer something for starters, I'm fairly new to auctions so apologies if I missed something XD;
@Hyracia Thanks for the ping! I'd love a ldp too please! I want to make a starting bid but I can't seem to find if there is a set amount for one so please lemme know if I'm just supposed to offer something for starters, I'm fairly new to auctions so apologies if I missed something XD;
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
[quote name="SeraphSoldier" date="2021-06-15 18:10:33" ] @Hyracia Thanks for the ping! I'd love a ldp too please! I want to make a starting bid but I can't seem to find if there is a set amount for one so please lemme know if I'm just supposed to offer something for starters, I'm fairly new to auctions so apologies if I missed something XD; [/quote] Of course, I'll be glad to add you to the ldp list! And oh haha, it's been a while since I ran one of these hasn't it, I forgot there's supposed to be a min starting bid. I'll edit the original post to clarify that- thank you!
SeraphSoldier wrote on 2021-06-15 18:10:33:

Of course, I'll be glad to add you to the ldp list!

And oh haha, it's been a while since I ran one of these hasn't it, I forgot there's supposed to be a min starting bid. I'll edit the original post to clarify that- thank you!
I can't recall if quoting a post has the effect of an @ for the quoted person, so in case not, @SeraphSoldier see above

thank you!
I can't recall if quoting a post has the effect of an @ for the quoted person, so in case not, @SeraphSoldier see above

thank you!
@Lavend3rDragon might like this
@Lavend3rDragon might like this
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
ooh, yeah! I- don’t really know how auctions here work though, so I’ll read up and enter the auction when I have time lol.
ooh, yeah! I- don’t really know how auctions here work though, so I’ll read up and enter the auction when I have time lol.
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@Hyracia No problem, thank you so much for clarifying! I'll stand by my first post then and make the sb of 150g if that's all right~
@Hyracia No problem, thank you so much for clarifying! I'll stand by my first post then and make the sb of 150g if that's all right~
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Ldp please uwu
Ldp please uwu
She/They | 25 | FR time +10
Creature from Avatar
@SeraphSoldier @GrandpaDeicu last day ping! It's still about 24 hrs out from the end of the auction, but my day is going to be pretty busy tomorrow, so I wanted to get the ping out when I could.
@SeraphSoldier @GrandpaDeicu last day ping! It's still about 24 hrs out from the end of the auction, but my day is going to be pretty busy tomorrow, so I wanted to get the ping out when I could.
@SeraphSoldier 170g
@SeraphSoldier 170g
She/They | 25 | FR time +10
Creature from Avatar