Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Obelisks Unearthed
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 217 218
Appreciate all of your work. Fantastic!
Appreciate all of your work. Fantastic!

I just love the Obelisk Dragons!
and the event was a lot of fun!

Does the breed change scroll erase the genes that the dragon had before you use the scroll!??

I just love the Obelisk Dragons!
and the event was a lot of fun!

Does the breed change scroll erase the genes that the dragon had before you use the scroll!??
[quote name="RiavaCornelia" date="2021-06-18 02:38:49" ] OMGOMGOMG [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67472458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674725/67472458_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Casting a meteor spell! [emoji=fae star] @Donna If it is a modern breed ([b]not[/b] veilspun, banescale, gaoler), nope! They're all kept! And we can dress them, too! [emoji=fae happy]
RiavaCornelia wrote on 2021-06-18 02:38:49:
OMGOMGOMG
67472458_350.png
Casting a meteor spell!

@Donna If it is a modern breed (not veilspun, banescale, gaoler), nope! They're all kept! And we can dress them, too!
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@Donna
As with all modern dragon scrolls, it will not erase genes if the breed change is used on another modern dragon, but it will reset all genes back to basic if used on an ancient dragon. This is because ancient dragons have genes that are exclusive to their breed.
@Donna
As with all modern dragon scrolls, it will not erase genes if the breed change is used on another modern dragon, but it will reset all genes back to basic if used on an ancient dragon. This is because ancient dragons have genes that are exclusive to their breed.
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png

OK cool!
I have a common that breed I would not mind changing!
Either a Fae or a mirror I'll need to scry them first!
Thanks!

OK cool!
I have a common that breed I would not mind changing!
Either a Fae or a mirror I'll need to scry them first!
Thanks!
aaaaa theyre stunning!!!
aaaaa theyre stunning!!!
NN9NPXA.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Is hex... Broken, on the Obelisks? I can't seem to see hex on some colors...
Is hex... Broken, on the Obelisks? I can't seem to see hex on some colors...
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
@undel so if my friend didn't participate in Dustcarve Dig, she doesn't get the dormant obelisk statue?
@undel so if my friend didn't participate in Dustcarve Dig, she doesn't get the dormant obelisk statue?
iXiHpnr.pngspkTrXj.pngKjADBgr.pngspkTrXj.png
1Ckh2Of.pnggfCdYdH.gif
[quote name="CreamTheBean" date="2021-06-18 06:12:46" ] @undel so if my friend didn't participate in Dustcarve Dig, she doesn't get the dormant obelisk statue? [/quote] [quote name=Announcement] With this update, Flight Rising is introducing its first modern breed in nearly six years, the Obelisk! While all participants of the Dustcarve Dig event received a Dormant Obelisk Statue (which spawns one adult Obelisk), it will be possible to purchase additional breed change scrolls in the Treasure Marketplace. [/quote] So I assume no
CreamTheBean wrote on 2021-06-18 06:12:46:
Announcement wrote:
With this update, Flight Rising is introducing its first modern breed in nearly six years, the Obelisk! While all participants of the Dustcarve Dig event received a Dormant Obelisk Statue (which spawns one adult Obelisk), it will be possible to purchase additional breed change scrolls in the Treasure Marketplace.

So I assume no
eZ5CPeG.gif Wishlist
I got my boy all gened up! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70122919][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701230/70122919_350.png[/img][/url]
I got my boy all gened up!

70122919_350.png
Make happy those who are near,
and those who are far will come.
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 217 218