Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There's a new scene!
1 2
I was farming for boss fams in blooming grove and... [item=scene: sunparched prowl]. Thought it might've just been a cycling item, but apparently not, according to its id number!
I was farming for boss fams in blooming grove and... Scene: Sunparched Prowl . Thought it might've just been a cycling item, but apparently not, according to its id number!
nTa2yPT.png
Thats for the Sunparched Prowl event so its a seasonal event thing!
Thats for the Sunparched Prowl event so its a seasonal event thing!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

oh yeah they just added that
oh yeah they just added that
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
I hadn't noticed there was new stuff in sunparched due to the new breed being front-and-center, so I was pretty shocked to see a new scene X)
I hadn't noticed there was new stuff in sunparched due to the new breed being front-and-center, so I was pretty shocked to see a new scene X)
nTa2yPT.png
the fact that the obelisks look like lions and this looks like a savannah means the devs are just waiting for lion king dragons hahha
the fact that the obelisks look like lions and this looks like a savannah means the devs are just waiting for lion king dragons hahha
7AGqN22.png
water, water everywhere
ping me, or I may not see your message
why does that pelvis look like it's floating
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
Oh my stars I love this scene! Gonna put it on my Jasper fandragon when I get one. Edit: I just got one from bonding with a familiar! Arcanist bless this site for being less coli-focused in the recent events [emoji=fae happy size=1]
Oh my stars I love this scene! Gonna put it on my Jasper fandragon when I get one.

Edit: I just got one from bonding with a familiar! Arcanist bless this site for being less coli-focused in the recent events
!! signature under construction !!
[quote name="@Fluttering" date="2021-06-17 16:46:21" ] why does that pelvis look like it's floating [/quote] the story if the floating pelvis, scares hatchlings to death. it is from a beastclan, it steals eggs and monches on them nom nom nom. of course, the parents don't appreciate the story, or the wrong facts, pelvis don't have mouths. Edit: spelling
@Fluttering wrote on 2021-06-17 16:46:21:

the story if the floating pelvis, scares hatchlings to death.
it is from a beastclan, it steals eggs and monches on them nom nom nom.
of course, the parents don't appreciate the story, or the wrong facts, pelvis don't have mouths.

Edit: spelling
2635948.png
yes! I really hope they continue adding more scenes for smaller events like this!
yes! I really hope they continue adding more scenes for smaller events like this!
p3jdzi4.png
I need 50
I need 50
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
1 2