Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Waiting to activate your statue?
1 2 3
Have you decided to wait on activating your statue? Do you have a special reason? A date in mind?

I'm waiting until the 18th because it is my birthday! I may even go ahead and hatch my DD egg that day too. Two days feels like such a long time, though, especially seeing all the obelisks!
Have you decided to wait on activating your statue? Do you have a special reason? A date in mind?

I'm waiting until the 18th because it is my birthday! I may even go ahead and hatch my DD egg that day too. Two days feels like such a long time, though, especially seeing all the obelisks!
do you think this is sneaky?? huh?? hey???
JEmlMai.png G E M I N I D

• she/they
• adhd
• adult player
• fr + 1
Birthday Ob, so same reasoning here!
Birthday Ob, so same reasoning here!
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
I too am waiting to activate the Obelisk on my birthday
(also haha I have no more lair space ;v;)
I too am waiting to activate the Obelisk on my birthday
(also haha I have no more lair space ;v;)
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Yeah, same here! I'm actually waiting until the 18th as well because it's my graduation day! Well, not formally, but it's the last day of class of my last semester so Happy early birthday though!! :D It def seems like a long wait, so I feel you there.
Yeah, same here! I'm actually waiting until the 18th as well because it's my graduation day! Well, not formally, but it's the last day of class of my last semester so Happy early birthday though!! :D It def seems like a long wait, so I feel you there.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
I'm unsure if I should open it today to commemorate this event itself, but it also pains me to lose an item that cannot be regained. It's unique. It's clanbound. There most likely wont be another. I still have one banescale egg stored too. Gotta collect them all. Aaaah!
I'm unsure if I should open it today to commemorate this event itself, but it also pains me to lose an item that cannot be regained. It's unique. It's clanbound. There most likely wont be another. I still have one banescale egg stored too. Gotta collect them all. Aaaah!
I'm saving mine for my birthday at the end of the month.
I'm saving mine for my birthday at the end of the month.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I already hatched for the anniversary and did not like the results of said hatch so no way was I going to do the same with Obelisk or the egg chest within less than a week no less.

I don't know when exactly I'll hatch the Obelisk but I am not in the mood for another gene project so soon.
I already hatched for the anniversary and did not like the results of said hatch so no way was I going to do the same with Obelisk or the egg chest within less than a week no less.

I don't know when exactly I'll hatch the Obelisk but I am not in the mood for another gene project so soon.
Dang, the 18th is my anniversary. I should have waited but it totally slipped my mind...
Dang, the 18th is my anniversary. I should have waited but it totally slipped my mind...
jCVhFoZ.gif
I haven't been able to find my statue. I received the reward and then the site crashed. I think I may have not actually gotten one.
I haven't been able to find my statue. I received the reward and then the site crashed. I think I may have not actually gotten one.
lwhqNsW.pngwOTvFrK.pngsmMu960.png 3+ fr
[quote name="DreamerRho" date="2021-06-16 17:28:31" ] I haven't been able to find my statue. I received the reward and then the site crashed. I think I may have not actually gotten one. [/quote] It should be under specialty, not the "others" tab. I'm saying this because a friend of mine couldn't find hers either.
DreamerRho wrote on 2021-06-16 17:28:31:

It should be under specialty, not the "others" tab.
I'm saying this because a friend of mine couldn't find hers either.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
1 2 3