Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Waiting to activate your statue?
1 2 3
@DreamerRho
Did you check the last page of your Specialty tab?
If you did any it isn't there, maybe you should send a ticket to the Devs.
They should be able to resolve that issue for you!
@DreamerRho
Did you check the last page of your Specialty tab?
If you did any it isn't there, maybe you should send a ticket to the Devs.
They should be able to resolve that issue for you!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Geminid I'm waiting for the 18th too for our shared b-day! Hope your hatch goes well!
@Geminid I'm waiting for the 18th too for our shared b-day! Hope your hatch goes well!
SpiritFeather.gif
Man, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to activate my statue at all [emoji=skydancer scared size=1], but well, I hatched my banescale eggs, so there shouldn't be an issue, right? [s] Although I did keep all my milestone-reward chests. [/s] J-just gotta pray to RNG that I get one with good colours.
Man, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to activate my statue at all , but well, I hatched my banescale eggs, so there shouldn't be an issue, right? Although I did keep all my milestone-reward chests. J-just gotta pray to RNG that I get one with good colours.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
I want to activate my statue but at the same time I don't want to cause its a unique item that you only have one of. Edit: I'm going to keep my Dormant Obelisk Statue in the vault as a memento as I got myself a G1 Obelisk from auction house. [emoji=imperial happy size=1]
I want to activate my statue but at the same time I don't want to cause its a unique item that you only have one of.

Edit: I'm going to keep my Dormant Obelisk Statue in the vault as a memento as I got myself a G1 Obelisk from auction house.
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Thank you for your help. I found it [emoji=obelisk happy size=1]
Thank you for your help. I found it
lwhqNsW.pngwOTvFrK.pngsmMu960.png 3+ fr
I think I'm going to leave mine in my vault, my hatch luck is always terrible and I don't have much room left in my lair.

I'd rather buy a couple dragons I like and am excited about than end up with an awful one I feel like I should keep because it's the only one I'll ever get from the statue thingie, if that makes sense.

Maybe someday down the line when I've got a stockpile of scatters I'll hatch it, or maybe it'll stay a memento of the anniversary.
I think I'm going to leave mine in my vault, my hatch luck is always terrible and I don't have much room left in my lair.

I'd rather buy a couple dragons I like and am excited about than end up with an awful one I feel like I should keep because it's the only one I'll ever get from the statue thingie, if that makes sense.

Maybe someday down the line when I've got a stockpile of scatters I'll hatch it, or maybe it'll stay a memento of the anniversary.
My birthday is in like two days,,, I should've waited gosh darn xD
My birthday is in like two days,,, I should've waited gosh darn xD
p3jdzi4.png
Mine will be a nice paperweight next to the bane eggs
Mine will be a nice paperweight next to the bane eggs
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I have my lair set up so that all Modern Breed dragons are Gen 2+ (excluding progens) while my Ancients are 1st Gen only, and my long-term goal is try and collect one of each item (barring Kickstarter stuff and user-made skins/accents of course) so clanbound items are immediately vaulted forever.
I have my lair set up so that all Modern Breed dragons are Gen 2+ (excluding progens) while my Ancients are 1st Gen only, and my long-term goal is try and collect one of each item (barring Kickstarter stuff and user-made skins/accents of course) so clanbound items are immediately vaulted forever.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
I still haven't activated mine- not sure what I'm waiting for, maybe just when the time feels right.
I still haven't activated mine- not sure what I'm waiting for, maybe just when the time feels right.
1b82b988bb765cc205b1929d59a834f02c6e137a.png
bYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.pngjI9KbMj.pngUdd22Jj.pngQQYyU47.pngJ7D1quC.png
q7KYqlT.pngFObX7rS.pngBzjAkuF.pngTsZSlfa.pngq7KYqlT.png
1 2 3