Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Obelisks Unearthed
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 217 218
the game can't handle the fuffyness
the game can't handle the fuffyness
OH MY GOD, KIN DRAGON... I LOVE THEM... THANK YOU DEVS...
OH MY GOD, KIN DRAGON... I LOVE THEM... THANK YOU DEVS...
MUSskfQ.pngdownload-1.png
I LOVE THEM
I LOVE THEM
This was SO worth the wait!! I already love Tundras so these are just the cooler Tundras!! Props and thanks to the FR team <3
This was SO worth the wait!! I already love Tundras so these are just the cooler Tundras!! Props and thanks to the FR team <3
Oh mY Word they are beautiful thank you so so so much for them <3
Oh mY Word they are beautiful thank you so so so much for them <3

Please ping me :>
THE PEETS!!! THE PEETS!!! BEEFY TUNS
OUGHHH MY GIRL IS SO PRETTY TOOO! ILL DIE WAITING FOR THE CHANCE TO GET ANOTHER…
THE PEETS!!! THE PEETS!!! BEEFY TUNS
OUGHHH MY GIRL IS SO PRETTY TOOO! ILL DIE WAITING FOR THE CHANCE TO GET ANOTHER…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I WAS CORRECT, NEW MODERN BREED!! [emoji=wildclaw love size=2] Will obelisks be getting their encyclopedia entry soon? I'd love to read more about them!
I WAS CORRECT, NEW MODERN BREED!!

Will obelisks be getting their encyclopedia entry soon? I'd love to read more about them!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I LOVE THEM
I LOVE THEM
ohhhh my god i love them so much. like tundras ripped scaly cousins and they're lovely. this is exactly the type of dragon i love and i am so very happy right now
ohhhh my god i love them so much. like tundras ripped scaly cousins and they're lovely. this is exactly the type of dragon i love and i am so very happy right now
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 217 218