Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MODERN WON CONGRATS ON BRAGGING RIGHTS
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27
Modern lion type
Modern lion type
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
I'm going modern. Earthshaker will animate statues.
I'm going modern. Earthshaker will animate statues.
One modern, one ancient, water and earth double reveal XD
One modern, one ancient, water and earth double reveal XD
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
im guessing ancient
im guessing ancient
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
ancient. it's been a few years since the last modern dropped but i'm not getting my hopes up
ancient. it's been a few years since the last modern dropped but i'm not getting my hopes up
Currently Seeking dragons for
PROJECT: OVERKILL

god help me
modern, due to the lack of any mods saying "it's not a modern!" if it was an ancient, they would have come out and dashed our hopes already
modern, due to the lack of any mods saying "it's not a modern!" if it was an ancient, they would have come out and dashed our hopes already
Enchanted-Libra_pixel_sig.pnggiphy.gifEnchanted-Libra.png
x8bDWFu.png
mtHAEL4.png
JvUa9ma.png
Of the two, I'm still thinking a new breed would be an Earth ancient, based on the lore of the event itself and the previous stories and hints that seem to be related. The not-statues look to me like a few different current breeds, petrified, rather than something new themselves. The magically diverted river is an interesting wrinkle, however, and I'm not ruling out the possibility of a Water modern paddling up there as well. Two new breeds at once might be a little chaotic, though!
Of the two, I'm still thinking a new breed would be an Earth ancient, based on the lore of the event itself and the previous stories and hints that seem to be related. The not-statues look to me like a few different current breeds, petrified, rather than something new themselves. The magically diverted river is an interesting wrinkle, however, and I'm not ruling out the possibility of a Water modern paddling up there as well. Two new breeds at once might be a little chaotic, though!
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
i think probably an ancient but a modern might make sense! the statues look like current modern breeds e.g. tundras and that's the only correlation i'm seeing. for now though i think it could possibly be an ancient medusa dragon.
i think probably an ancient but a modern might make sense! the statues look like current modern breeds e.g. tundras and that's the only correlation i'm seeing. for now though i think it could possibly be an ancient medusa dragon.
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
Ancient definitely.
Why else would they be locked away?
Ancient definitely.
Why else would they be locked away?
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
MODERN please
MODERN please
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27