Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 223 224
I got a nature egg plus food and stuff with my last chest. With the chest from today I got the 80k plus 10g as well. This was such a nice event!
I got a nature egg plus food and stuff with my last chest. With the chest from today I got the 80k plus 10g as well. This was such a nice event!
T3u4zFz.png
the statues do look a lot like tundras but actually kinda different imo... they look like they have 2 pairs of horns rather than the weird antler things tundras have (although it's REALLY hard to tell with the tiny sprites so, i could be totally wrong)
the statues do look a lot like tundras but actually kinda different imo... they look like they have 2 pairs of horns rather than the weird antler things tundras have (although it's REALLY hard to tell with the tiny sprites so, i could be totally wrong)
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
111eater of snacks, liker of bugs
@ArmourGeek I was talking about things like the oil. I wanted to keep one of each but, I turned them all in by mistake, I don't have the time to coli today and possibly even tomorrow so I wanted to see if they could be traded for.
@ArmourGeek I was talking about things like the oil. I wanted to keep one of each but, I turned them all in by mistake, I don't have the time to coli today and possibly even tomorrow so I wanted to see if they could be traded for.
@Ironbeast I have spares, I can give you one of each!
@Ironbeast I have spares, I can give you one of each!
c9b914f455a7d94db0f0f240f25340f7f9a02e1f.png 4be36523430019bd9aae00b7e56a7528ec942fe7.png T0lT2WO.png
Can't wait for tomorrow [emoji=coatl tongue size=2][emoji=imperial tongue size=2]
Can't wait for tomorrow
I prefer my puns intended
pridelink.png
Y'all, it's a new breed launch. Called it last night, saw the statues and was like...yeah, for sure.
Y'all, it's a new breed launch. Called it last night, saw the statues and was like...yeah, for sure.
maythesparkb.jpg
@734l4l73rni4n Really? I don't mind buying/trading for them.
@734l4l73rni4n Really? I don't mind buying/trading for them.
Hope it's a modern breed so we can actually dress them [emoji=coatl deadpan size=2][emoji=imperial deadpan size=2]
Hope it's a modern breed so we can actually dress them
I prefer my puns intended
pridelink.png
Thank you for the rewards throughout this event! Some nice surprises and a good chunk of currency for what was essentially zero effort, plus some fun real-time lore. I can't wait to see what's revealed!
Thank you for the rewards throughout this event! Some nice surprises and a good chunk of currency for what was essentially zero effort, plus some fun real-time lore. I can't wait to see what's revealed!
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
I'm so curious about those new statues, it would be so nice if it was a new modern breed [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'm so curious about those new statues, it would be so nice if it was a new modern breed
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 223 224