Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lady Luck is not with me (Egg hatching)
Imagine trying to get to hatch two male dragons in a specific date for a fandragon project with your friend, and you both get your grubby hands on a total of 11 eggs.

Now imagine if NONE of those eggs were male to match the two characters.

That’s how I be doin. I am in pain.

Have any of you had any similar moments like this?
Imagine trying to get to hatch two male dragons in a specific date for a fandragon project with your friend, and you both get your grubby hands on a total of 11 eggs.

Now imagine if NONE of those eggs were male to match the two characters.

That’s how I be doin. I am in pain.

Have any of you had any similar moments like this?
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
Ooooooooh, ouch. Well, silhouette scroll time?

That’s terrible luck. You could try finding g1s hatch today to buy from others instead?
Ooooooooh, ouch. Well, silhouette scroll time?

That’s terrible luck. You could try finding g1s hatch today to buy from others instead?
Buying Food UMAs
Considered it, though the auction house doesnt filter by date @Burger
Considered it, though the auction house doesnt filter by date @Burger
Which date and which elements, @ShwoomWoom?
966.png
Scribbles wrote:
Quartz is cursed; it's really the worst.
Someday it will be sand; that will be grand.
Dance party forever.
182.png
@ShwoomWoom

You could look at the most recent listings for triple basic gen1s and check their bios, or maybe use the forum search function while in Dragon Share, Dragons For Sale, or Auctions to look at the most recent mass hatch threads?
@ShwoomWoom

You could look at the most recent listings for triple basic gen1s and check their bios, or maybe use the forum search function while in Dragon Share, Dragons For Sale, or Auctions to look at the most recent mass hatch threads?
Buying Food UMAs
[quote name="Whitefangedwolf" date="2021-06-15 09:57:50" ] Which date and which elements, @ShwoomWoom? [/quote] Today was when me and my friend intended to hatch the eggs, and both elements are supposed to be fire and ice!
Whitefangedwolf wrote on 2021-06-15 09:57:50:
Today was when me and my friend intended to hatch the eggs, and both elements are supposed to be fire and ice!
[quote name="Burger" date="2021-06-15 10:00:10" ] @ShwoomWoom You could look at the most recent listings for triple basic gen1s and check their bios, or maybe use the forum search function while in Dragon Share, Dragons For Sale, or Auctions to look at the most recent mass hatch threads? [/quote] I’ll try that out then! Thank you!
Burger wrote on 2021-06-15 10:00:10:
@ShwoomWoom

I’ll try that out then! Thank you!
I relate! I needed a male dragon for fan dragon reasons and hatched 3 eggs on a specific date. None of them where male but I did get one very pretty girl
I relate! I needed a male dragon for fan dragon reasons and hatched 3 eggs on a specific date. None of them where male but I did get one very pretty girl
cowfish.gif
HALLELUJAH I GOT ONE OUT OF THE TWO MALES
[quote name="ShwoomWoom" date="2021-06-15 13:50:39" ] HALLELUJAH I GOT ONE OUT OF THE TWO MALES [/quote] yay!!! congrats :D
ShwoomWoom wrote on 2021-06-15 13:50:39:
yay!!! congrats :D
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif