Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 223 224
anyone wanna trade? [item=proper suit] I don't use this at all, especially in this color :'D I could use chitin armor - though not each of them, the apparel sets with these parts [item=supplicant rings] flourish, thorn, sylvan stuff and more stuff I use is on the wishlist: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45307016]klick[/url]
anyone wanna trade?
Proper Suit I don't use this at all, especially in this color :'D

I could use chitin armor - though not each of them, the apparel sets with these parts Supplicant Rings flourish, thorn, sylvan stuff and more stuff I use is on the wishlist: klick
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
im loving this event so much!! cant wait to see what we find!!!
im loving this event so much!! cant wait to see what we find!!!
GLMwkdE.pngmlHpBMC.png27AZD8S.png
How ready I am to destroy the whole bloodline of monsters just to make Velya happy says a lot about me.
How ready I am to destroy the whole bloodline of monsters just to make Velya happy says a lot about me.
UqN4jFQ.png
Man I got the iron steampunk set,,, anyone wanna trade?
totally loving the event tho! hoping for a new modern :D or ancient?
Man I got the iron steampunk set,,, anyone wanna trade?
totally loving the event tho! hoping for a new modern :D or ancient?
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
I really dig this event
I really dig this event
Love the fact that we all get to ensure the event progresses by contributing individually
Love the fact that we all get to ensure the event progresses by contributing individually
I actually just realized something, Velya stated that Armik (the sanppers) gembound tert doubles as safety gear for him, which means according to this a dragons genes can effect their life & in some cases help them with with a chosen career. I hadn't ever thought of that before.
I actually just realized something, Velya stated that Armik (the sanppers) gembound tert doubles as safety gear for him, which means according to this a dragons genes can effect their life & in some cases help them with with a chosen career. I hadn't ever thought of that before.
[quote name="Putrefaction" date="2021-06-12 11:36:26" ] Reminder to everyone that they can see past completion dialogue by pressing on the green checkmark for the past phase you want to read! Also I think it’s hilarious that the dragon squad was just like “well that door there with the glowing rune sure is weird.. welp, time to go to this unassuming rock instead” [emoji=snapper laughing size=1] [/quote] The noc did say that the Earthshaker’s magic had shifted westward so it was his fault for that XD
Putrefaction wrote on 2021-06-12 11:36:26:
Reminder to everyone that they can see past completion dialogue by pressing on the green checkmark for the past phase you want to read!

Also I think it’s hilarious that the dragon squad was just like “well that door there with the glowing rune sure is weird.. welp, time to go to this unassuming rock instead”

The noc did say that the Earthshaker’s magic had shifted westward so it was his fault for that XD
I just love the little working and sleeping animations so much. They're so cute.
I just love the little working and sleeping animations so much. They're so cute.
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
what kind of dragon is the green dragon that flies?
what kind of dragon is the green dragon that flies?
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 223 224