Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Introducing The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 104
@RavenKara ...guess who's notices decided to go kaput and didn't tell me you'd called? Lawlz, I'll get a tiger gene going though as soon as possible~ (Hopefully tonight if the market's being cooperative).

Update: Tiger gene delivered~
@RavenKara ...guess who's notices decided to go kaput and didn't tell me you'd called? Lawlz, I'll get a tiger gene going though as soon as possible~ (Hopefully tonight if the market's being cooperative).

Update: Tiger gene delivered~
@RavenKara Also! The price dropped for circuits on the AH from 800k (from the last time I got one) to 400k... so I snagged one for cowboycasanova's wish. Just let me know when it's needed~
@RavenKara Also! The price dropped for circuits on the AH from 800k (from the last time I got one) to 400k... so I snagged one for cowboycasanova's wish. Just let me know when it's needed~
@DragonLady214
okie dokie

@BabylonsFall
Fantastic! thank you!
@DragonLady214
okie dokie

@BabylonsFall
Fantastic! thank you!

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
@RavenKara I'd love to help where and when I can. I'd love to offer a nest when I can too. Once I get all of my first generation dragons gened I hope I can help with filling wishes.
@RavenKara I'd love to help where and when I can. I'd love to offer a nest when I can too. Once I get all of my first generation dragons gened I hope I can help with filling wishes.
@Ravenkara

Did you get my post before about my dream dragon? I didn't see it in the wishes whenI was looking around.
@Ravenkara

Did you get my post before about my dream dragon? I didn't see it in the wishes whenI was looking around.
b34674857e8a199f13a1d454303561e1caa85a9b.png
@AshenEmerald
Send me a message with the form on the first page filled out, we don't always see the wishes posted to the thread and filling out a form is the only way we are guaranteed to see it and add it to the list. Thanks!
@AshenEmerald
Send me a message with the form on the first page filled out, we don't always see the wishes posted to the thread and filling out a form is the only way we are guaranteed to see it and add it to the list. Thanks!
@AshenEmerald
I decided to go out and personally fulfill your wish, I got your little imp boy. We just need to gem him up for you!

@Babylonsfall
Do you think you could get your hands on a gembond scroll? might be hard I know >.>
@AshenEmerald
I decided to go out and personally fulfill your wish, I got your little imp boy. We just need to gem him up for you!

@Babylonsfall
Do you think you could get your hands on a gembond scroll? might be hard I know >.>
@Pyrrhia @RavenKara The nest for @Danafox's Wish has hatched and produced a lovely Rose/Rose/White baby. She's cute but definitely not what we were looking for. And seeing as how @Danafox found her Guardian in the AH, the owners of Hou and Leonor can collect them at their convenience. =) Here's the hatchling. Not sure who she's supposed to go to so whoever is taking her just send along a 1t CR and I'll accept when I get home from work later tonight. =) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4428139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44282/4428139_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Pyrrhia @RavenKara

The nest for @Danafox's Wish has hatched and produced a lovely Rose/Rose/White baby. She's cute but definitely not what we were looking for. And seeing as how @Danafox found her Guardian in the AH, the owners of Hou and Leonor can collect them at their convenience. =)

Here's the hatchling. Not sure who she's supposed to go to so whoever is taking her just send along a 1t CR and I'll accept when I get home from work later tonight. =)

4428139_350.png
OgfyUtM.png
@GriffinMage

Shucks! Well, thanks for hosting the nest. :3 I've sent a crossroads for Leonor.
@GriffinMage

Shucks! Well, thanks for hosting the nest. :3 I've sent a crossroads for Leonor.
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
@Twisted0bsession So! Update on your wish. I couldn't get the stud I was hoping for, so I'm gonna go ahead and use the original pair I had (rtb in...three days I think. Maybe two. Can't remember if I checked before or after rollover. But would your nests still be available?)

The person I was asking to stud out a dragon did however offer me a hatchling from from their clutch if the colors are right, so if Ninsun and Basmu don't get your wish, we'll try again with the hatchling (and Ninsun)
@Twisted0bsession So! Update on your wish. I couldn't get the stud I was hoping for, so I'm gonna go ahead and use the original pair I had (rtb in...three days I think. Maybe two. Can't remember if I checked before or after rollover. But would your nests still be available?)

The person I was asking to stud out a dragon did however offer me a hatchling from from their clutch if the colors are right, so if Ninsun and Basmu don't get your wish, we'll try again with the hatchling (and Ninsun)
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 104