Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 223 224
The Zzz banner is a nice touch
The Zzz banner is a nice touch
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
Happy anniversary FR!!
Happy anniversary FR!!
Screenshot-2024-02-04-at-7-35-49-PM.png
how much stuff is inside the day1 crate?
might keep mine as a souvenir
how much stuff is inside the day1 crate?
might keep mine as a souvenir
[center]@KingScotty 3kt, 3g, 4 stacks of 80 of the following food items: [item=Angelspine][item=Black Tulip][item=Firefly][item=Reedhopper][/center]
@KingScotty 3kt, 3g, 4 stacks of 80 of the following food items:

Angelspine Black Tulip Firefly Reedhopper
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
I always forget FR's birthday is on my own.

So happy belated birthday FR. And happy celebrations! This year's seems really special and I'm looking forward to it (also yay lucky year)!
I always forget FR's birthday is on my own.

So happy belated birthday FR. And happy celebrations! This year's seems really special and I'm looking forward to it (also yay lucky year)!
May the Wind carry you wherever you need to land.
eLAndXa.png
FR + 3 (Canada)
Happy Anniversary! I've been away for like two years and have recently came back. I have to say that I started enjoying the game again very soon and that doesn't happen a lot for games. It was your great work that kept this game more and more playable.
Happy Anniversary! I've been away for like two years and have recently came back. I have to say that I started enjoying the game again very soon and that doesn't happen a lot for games. It was your great work that kept this game more and more playable.
Happy Birthday FR! [emoji=birthday cake size=1] I've been playing for 3 years already, and no matter how much time I spend here, be it with my dergs or with our amazing community, I can't get enough of it! The lore, the art, everything about FR is amazing, and I hope we can celebrate many more anniversaries together! Thank you so much everyone! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] The event is sooo coool! XD I will start digging right away! [emoji=pick axe size=1]
Happy Birthday FR!
I've been playing for 3 years already, and no matter how much time I spend here, be it with my dergs or with our amazing community, I can't get enough of it! The lore, the art, everything about FR is amazing, and I hope we can celebrate many more anniversaries together! Thank you so much everyone!

The event is sooo coool! XD I will start digging right away!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
[quote name="IceDragonQueen22" date="2021-06-09 02:52:41" ] Dang, Miss one day, completely miss the event. I can't log in daily sometimes, so that's a bit of a bummer, but, eh, it's whatever I guess, can't help the bar go up but can still participate~ Congrats to 8 years though! Been here since the beginning more or less and it's always been fun~ Edit: A bit of rephrasing [/quote] you're still allowed to participate in the event, its not ended? you just have to deposit one item and you get rewarded
IceDragonQueen22 wrote on 2021-06-09 02:52:41:
Dang, Miss one day, completely miss the event. I can't log in daily sometimes, so that's a bit of a bummer, but, eh, it's whatever I guess, can't help the bar go up but can still participate~

Congrats to 8 years though! Been here since the beginning more or less and it's always been fun~

Edit: A bit of rephrasing
you're still allowed to participate in the event, its not ended? you just have to deposit one item and you get rewarded
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Can we submit items for phase 2 or should I wait until the update? thanks!
Can we submit items for phase 2 or should I wait until the update? thanks!
xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
[quote name="@IceDragonQueen22" date="2021-06-09 02:52:41" ] Dang, Miss one day, completely miss the event. I can't log in daily sometimes, so that's a bit of a bummer, but, eh, it's whatever I guess, can't help the bar go up but can still participate~ Congrats to 8 years though! Been here since the beginning more or less and it's always been fun~ Edit: A bit of rephrasing [/quote] You can help the bar go up today after 10:00 FR time! The bar will reset for every phase :)
@IceDragonQueen22 wrote on 2021-06-09 02:52:41:
Dang, Miss one day, completely miss the event. I can't log in daily sometimes, so that's a bit of a bummer, but, eh, it's whatever I guess, can't help the bar go up but can still participate~

Congrats to 8 years though! Been here since the beginning more or less and it's always been fun~

Edit: A bit of rephrasing
You can help the bar go up today after 10:00 FR time! The bar will reset for every phase :)
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 223 224