Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BLOCKED?! - Gather the FF people
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@kewlgurl On here, no. I got yelled at that I can't have technology here. I'm bringing it anyways. I need JARVIS in my life or else I won't know what I'm doing. I'm not ever kidding when I say I need a personal assistant.
@kewlgurl On here, no. I got yelled at that I can't have technology here. I'm bringing it anyways. I need JARVIS in my life or else I won't know what I'm doing. I'm not ever kidding when I say I need a personal assistant.
@Tony. Yeah, my computer hated Jarvis. It doesn't work but I start it up all the time anyways. XD
@Tony. Yeah, my computer hated Jarvis. It doesn't work but I start it up all the time anyways. XD
aywas3.gif
@kewlgurl I have a feeling you didn't mean that in a joking way. Is there actually a JARVIS program?
@kewlgurl I have a feeling you didn't mean that in a joking way. Is there actually a JARVIS program?
@Tony, There is. XP http://j-a-r-v-i-s-the-digital-life-assistant.soft112.com/

-kewl
@Tony, There is. XP http://j-a-r-v-i-s-the-digital-life-assistant.soft112.com/

-kewl
aywas3.gif
What's going on? :3 *Is clueless*
What's going on? :3 *Is clueless*
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
Whatcha guys pinging the Nibi for? Nibi is here~
Whatcha guys pinging the Nibi for? Nibi is here~
I was pinged, yes?
I was pinged, yes?
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
@kewlgurl I'm going to definitely have to download that and see how it works. It looks like a simple digital assistant, but I want to try it regardless.

@Soundwave @Nibi @sinstarinablak

Hi guys! I was wondering where the rest of the FF crew went. We can't let out crazy little thread die here. We're all one team.
@kewlgurl I'm going to definitely have to download that and see how it works. It looks like a simple digital assistant, but I want to try it regardless.

@Soundwave @Nibi @sinstarinablak

Hi guys! I was wondering where the rest of the FF crew went. We can't let out crazy little thread die here. We're all one team.
Oh well here I am! I haven't died off. XD I'm just being a screw ball. Trying to have enough stuff here to trade off on Felisfire.
Oh well here I am! I haven't died off. XD I'm just being a screw ball. Trying to have enough stuff here to trade off on Felisfire.
I didn't even know it existed lol.
I didn't even know it existed lol.
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21