Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | leaving fr, full hoard giveaway
could i get any food if u have any left over?
could i get any food if u have any left over?
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
Sad to see you go, but best of wishes in the future! I was wondering if I could get some random apparel? Anything will do, but if you happen to have a wolf cloak, ive been kinda wanting one. Thank you for your consideration and this opportunity as well!!!
Sad to see you go, but best of wishes in the future! I was wondering if I could get some random apparel? Anything will do, but if you happen to have a wolf cloak, ive been kinda wanting one. Thank you for your consideration and this opportunity as well!!!
Hi! May i please get any sort of fest items? Tysm and i hope you enjoy your time away from fr <3
Hi! May i please get any sort of fest items? Tysm and i hope you enjoy your time away from fr <3
export.png
@snerd Do you have any [item=frigid fugitive shackles] or [skin=14409] thank you! <3 Sorry to see you go, hopefully you're happy where you are! Any lightning fest items such as golem gauntlet would be greatly appreciated!
@snerd
Do you have any Frigid Fugitive Shackles or thank you! <3
Sorry to see you go, hopefully you're happy where you are!
Any lightning fest items such as golem gauntlet would be greatly appreciated!
466w8yC.png
if you have hati or skoll familiar i would love!
if you have hati or skoll familiar i would love!
2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png
Hi! Would love something from Light, items, apparel, familiar anything! Especially halos or skin if you have any! (Any kind of skin, especially for wildclaw or imperials) Thank you for sharing your things! [emoji=firework size=1]
Hi! Would love something from Light, items, apparel, familiar anything! Especially halos or skin if you have any! (Any kind of skin, especially for wildclaw or imperials) Thank you for sharing your things!
P8PTesm.png
@Snerd hello! I'm not really sure what sort of items I would ask for, uh, maybe if you have any spare halos? But Honestly, I was wondering if I could adopt Copperclaw and/or your Spiral? Both are gorgeous, I love Copper's colors and have space in my den until I get more slots! If not I understand :)
@Snerd hello! I'm not really sure what sort of items I would ask for, uh, maybe if you have any spare halos? But Honestly, I was wondering if I could adopt Copperclaw and/or your Spiral? Both are gorgeous, I love Copper's colors and have space in my den until I get more slots! If not I understand :)
Hello, hope you're doing well out there!
I haven't been around very long, so the amount of stuff to choose from is overwhelming! I'd love any bears, nature stuff, or neat accent/apparel please. Thank you!
Hello, hope you're doing well out there!
I haven't been around very long, so the amount of stuff to choose from is overwhelming! I'd love any bears, nature stuff, or neat accent/apparel please. Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png QwBJb5P.png f9NQhcL.png Xx3ZGyj.png
If you've got any of the spirit or goblin familiars left I'd love those, or a greenskeeper treeshroud, sunbreak decorations, or either of the elemental raiments (I like collecting them). If not feel free to send me fodder/junk especially food, skins, or anything else you'd like to clear out.

Hope life treats you well outside of FR :D
If you've got any of the spirit or goblin familiars left I'd love those, or a greenskeeper treeshroud, sunbreak decorations, or either of the elemental raiments (I like collecting them). If not feel free to send me fodder/junk especially food, skins, or anything else you'd like to clear out.

Hope life treats you well outside of FR :D

JvUa9ma.png
5Zxso2d.png
LRFLCua.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
__ A small, pixel art piece in which a jade, brown, and bronze colored fae is laying down and looking to the right __

Hidden Message: What job did the frog have at the hotel? The bellhop! :D

__
sorry if this is too long/specific, but anything from this list is appreciated! if those aren't possible, i'd love any of the festival bears, gem marketplace, or coliseum boss familiars. hope you enjoy whatever you find/go next! thanks!

Aerborne Ambassador
Crystalcourt Ambassador
Murkmirth Ambassador
Molten Marauder
Stardust Scholar
Sunbeam Soldier
Lithetail Assassin
Witherbough Warlock
Marva's Invisibility Cloak
Boneyard Tatters
Windbound Plumage

sorry if this is too long/specific, but anything from this list is appreciated! if those aren't possible, i'd love any of the festival bears, gem marketplace, or coliseum boss familiars. hope you enjoy whatever you find/go next! thanks!

Aerborne Ambassador
Crystalcourt Ambassador
Murkmirth Ambassador
Molten Marauder
Stardust Scholar
Sunbeam Soldier
Lithetail Assassin
Witherbough Warlock
Marva's Invisibility Cloak
Boneyard Tatters
Windbound Plumage

l-linederg-2.png?w=1000&h=200.png