Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | rp w/ lr21vb
1 2
((hey, sorry. I'll be back at the end.of the week, some.stuffs happened and I'm gonna be busy for the next few days)
((hey, sorry. I'll be back at the end.of the week, some.stuffs happened and I'm gonna be busy for the next few days)
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
((No worries! Life happens, I get it! Thanks for letting me know.))
((No worries! Life happens, I get it! Thanks for letting me know.))
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
A low hiss, cut off by banging further down the hall.
The creature lifted it's head as other things locked away realized the power outage meant that there was little keeping their room doors shut. Things where shouting about escape.
The thing outside his door growled as it stepped on. It was looking for an exit from this strange place as well.
A low hiss, cut off by banging further down the hall.
The creature lifted it's head as other things locked away realized the power outage meant that there was little keeping their room doors shut. Things where shouting about escape.
The thing outside his door growled as it stepped on. It was looking for an exit from this strange place as well.
Rowan turned to his door in hopes it would open and quickly deflated.

His doors wouldn't open because they were manually locked.

He sighed, turning back to the shadow.
Rowan turned to his door in hopes it would open and quickly deflated.

His doors wouldn't open because they were manually locked.

He sighed, turning back to the shadow.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
(I'll be honest, I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm not getting much content to go on from your replies, and I'm just not sure what to do when you're character is stuck in a room with the thing I'm playing)
(I'll be honest, I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm not getting much content to go on from your replies, and I'm just not sure what to do when you're character is stuck in a room with the thing I'm playing)
(I don't know who your character is so I was waiting for you to reveal them before I did anything.)
(I don't know who your character is so I was waiting for you to reveal them before I did anything.)
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2