Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dark Secrets [IC, CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
She glanced towards the nurse. "Excuse me miss, could I ask you some questions afterwards? I have some concerns.", she says. Of course, she wasn't happy, nor in the mood to be polite at all, but she managed to surpress the urge to slit the nurses throat open with her newly found claws.
She glanced towards the nurse. "Excuse me miss, could I ask you some questions afterwards? I have some concerns.", she says. Of course, she wasn't happy, nor in the mood to be polite at all, but she managed to surpress the urge to slit the nurses throat open with her newly found claws.
Zed

Zed’s eye twitched again as he watched the blood spill all over the floor, the neat freak in him screaming to clean it up. He eyed the nurse suspiciously, now fully aware he was the only person who hadn’t drunk the forbidden kool-aid. “Let’s hope so, honestly the best thing to do right now is try to keep calm and quiet. A spooked monster is the most dangerous...”

The spilt blood finally prompted him to grab a napkin and try to clean up it, all while giving Mercury a slightly less severe death glare. “You know what... I’m not getting this sh*t injected into me.” Using the napkin to push some of the liquid into a cup, he took a sip of the stuff and immediately gagged. The blood felt ‘dirty’ as it went down his throat, and he started retching as his body tried to rid his mouth of the foul taste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcella

Marcella give the nurse the ‘ok’ hand sign as her wings started to become more firm, looking more like wings than floppy membranes. The pain didn’t subside however, and she weakly put the headphones on to help block out the particularly head pounding sounds. The sound of blood hit her hard, getting a strange sound like sounded like a whistle combined with a growl, making it sound like a quiet shriek.

She let out a weak laugh that sounded more like a high pitched rumbling and sat back to watch Landon, her eyes slowly turning more feral. “You have some Ibuprofen?” She sounded a little delirious, but that wasn’t the worst. With every exhale, she seemed to breath a cloud of ice cold air and frost, chilling those closest to her.
Zed

Zed’s eye twitched again as he watched the blood spill all over the floor, the neat freak in him screaming to clean it up. He eyed the nurse suspiciously, now fully aware he was the only person who hadn’t drunk the forbidden kool-aid. “Let’s hope so, honestly the best thing to do right now is try to keep calm and quiet. A spooked monster is the most dangerous...”

The spilt blood finally prompted him to grab a napkin and try to clean up it, all while giving Mercury a slightly less severe death glare. “You know what... I’m not getting this sh*t injected into me.” Using the napkin to push some of the liquid into a cup, he took a sip of the stuff and immediately gagged. The blood felt ‘dirty’ as it went down his throat, and he started retching as his body tried to rid his mouth of the foul taste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcella

Marcella give the nurse the ‘ok’ hand sign as her wings started to become more firm, looking more like wings than floppy membranes. The pain didn’t subside however, and she weakly put the headphones on to help block out the particularly head pounding sounds. The sound of blood hit her hard, getting a strange sound like sounded like a whistle combined with a growl, making it sound like a quiet shriek.

She let out a weak laugh that sounded more like a high pitched rumbling and sat back to watch Landon, her eyes slowly turning more feral. “You have some Ibuprofen?” She sounded a little delirious, but that wasn’t the worst. With every exhale, she seemed to breath a cloud of ice cold air and frost, chilling those closest to her.
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
~|Basil|~

Basil was completely overwhelmed by the noise. Everything was just getting louder and louder, at this rate everything was going to give him a headache. Someone threw a chair, the sound of it landing echoed in his head and made him be on edge. If these people aren't careful someone is going to get hurt! He thought, going back to a curled up position on the floor.

It was then when someone was screaming at the people in the room behind the glass. Already the yelling was worrying, but it didn't help that the voice echoed in Basil's head and cam back as loud as a plane taking off. He quickly moved to cover his ears, fear surging through him.

It was then when he heard the sound of fabric tearing, it was soft and small but still noticeable. His arms has suddenly become itchy too, as if something was wrong with them. Basil opened his eyes to see spines coming out of his arms and stood up with a jolt. The spines were thin, almost quill like, and were covering his arms, there were even a few on his shoulders.

He shivered as he looked at the spines, they didn't seem to hurt, although the itching wasn't pleasant either. He reached to touch one of the shorter ones and quickly brought his finger back in pain. Why are these so sharp... and why did they appear?He brought his arms together and tried to make himself as small as possible, the last thing he needed was for someone's eye to get poked out.
~|Basil|~

Basil was completely overwhelmed by the noise. Everything was just getting louder and louder, at this rate everything was going to give him a headache. Someone threw a chair, the sound of it landing echoed in his head and made him be on edge. If these people aren't careful someone is going to get hurt! He thought, going back to a curled up position on the floor.

It was then when someone was screaming at the people in the room behind the glass. Already the yelling was worrying, but it didn't help that the voice echoed in Basil's head and cam back as loud as a plane taking off. He quickly moved to cover his ears, fear surging through him.

It was then when he heard the sound of fabric tearing, it was soft and small but still noticeable. His arms has suddenly become itchy too, as if something was wrong with them. Basil opened his eyes to see spines coming out of his arms and stood up with a jolt. The spines were thin, almost quill like, and were covering his arms, there were even a few on his shoulders.

He shivered as he looked at the spines, they didn't seem to hurt, although the itching wasn't pleasant either. He reached to touch one of the shorter ones and quickly brought his finger back in pain. Why are these so sharp... and why did they appear?He brought his arms together and tried to make himself as small as possible, the last thing he needed was for someone's eye to get poked out.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
~Nyx~ ((I'm typing this without my glasses and can barely see my screen, so sorry if there are any mistakes XD))
Interacting with Stella

The white haired male turned himself around and sat next to Stella, his head pounding with a headache that made him feel heavy and tired. "You could definetly say that, I don't know why our bodies are responding to the blood the way they do but it's definetly not good and probably the reason why we're locked up here." His eyes now had a blueish glow instead of their lifeless silver, making it clear there was definetly a beast inside there, ready to come out. It somewhat improved his vision in a sense that he could see more difference between light and dark but not much more. His hearing and sensitivity to touch had definetlt increased, making him shiver as his back touched the cold wall.

"I think they're expecting us to shift, this place is definetly made to contain us, with how difficult that glass is to break through. They've planned this, they must have. How else would they know to give us that Elder dragon blood." He was slightly breathless now, voice sounded hoarse and strained. What if he just gave in? Would it get rid of this horrible sensation? It was almost tempting to just shift and see what happened.
~Nyx~ ((I'm typing this without my glasses and can barely see my screen, so sorry if there are any mistakes XD))
Interacting with Stella

The white haired male turned himself around and sat next to Stella, his head pounding with a headache that made him feel heavy and tired. "You could definetly say that, I don't know why our bodies are responding to the blood the way they do but it's definetly not good and probably the reason why we're locked up here." His eyes now had a blueish glow instead of their lifeless silver, making it clear there was definetly a beast inside there, ready to come out. It somewhat improved his vision in a sense that he could see more difference between light and dark but not much more. His hearing and sensitivity to touch had definetlt increased, making him shiver as his back touched the cold wall.

"I think they're expecting us to shift, this place is definetly made to contain us, with how difficult that glass is to break through. They've planned this, they must have. How else would they know to give us that Elder dragon blood." He was slightly breathless now, voice sounded hoarse and strained. What if he just gave in? Would it get rid of this horrible sensation? It was almost tempting to just shift and see what happened.
ani_bw_328.gif ani_bw_329.gifani_bw_330.gif
“I don’t care how hard it is to get, you can’t make me drink it!” Mercury hollered back at the scientist like an upset child. He stomped his foot on the floor, now sticky with blood, and crossed his arms. Was he the only one still refusing? Why was everyone else so willing? Maybe he’s overreacting....
“I don’t care how hard it is to get, you can’t make me drink it!” Mercury hollered back at the scientist like an upset child. He stomped his foot on the floor, now sticky with blood, and crossed his arms. Was he the only one still refusing? Why was everyone else so willing? Maybe he’s overreacting....
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Kado Konpaku

Kado growled as something in the back of his head roared and raged. Already he could feel his body continuing to change even as Seishi's stayed the same and began to grow smaller in his arms. Felt his face stretch and another pair of horns grow from his head. The roar in his head growing in strength as the smell of the spilt blood reached his new nostrils and seemed to mix with the increasing worry for the unresponsive body in his twisted front limbs.
Protect Kill Darken Rage

Why wasn't Seishi moving? He had been moving earlier but Kado could barely see his chest moving as he breathed now. The roar in his head grew angrier at the thought and it twisted something in him as he tilted his head back and roared. Something twisted and loosened inside of his chest then, like a deflated lung inflating. Like something that had been missing for so long suddenly being filled in. Kado's body twisted as darkness swirled around him and finalized his transformation.

The ground below his feet crackled as it crystalized in purple glowing black shards. Massive wings stretched out for the first time, dispelling the dark wind that had accompanied his transformation. Carefully bending down, Kado sniffed at the unresponsive form of his partner, before gently nudging them. When there was no response Kado turned on the only creatures in the room that didn't smell of monster and that some small voice in the back of his told him was responsible for Sieshi's current predicament.

Seishi Shikikan

He dreamed of light, of the warmth of the sun, even as his body pulsed with pain that was slowly fading away. Some part of him didn't want to leave this warmth and return to the nightmare of reality where the only redeeming thing was Kado. Something shoved at him in the real world as his dream quaked at the action. There was something here though that was important though. Something that he needed to see or realize before going back to the waking world.

Just as he made that realization a creature, a monster, appeared before him. Fur and scales shining brilliantly in the light of the dream.
Kado Konpaku

Kado growled as something in the back of his head roared and raged. Already he could feel his body continuing to change even as Seishi's stayed the same and began to grow smaller in his arms. Felt his face stretch and another pair of horns grow from his head. The roar in his head growing in strength as the smell of the spilt blood reached his new nostrils and seemed to mix with the increasing worry for the unresponsive body in his twisted front limbs.
Protect Kill Darken Rage

Why wasn't Seishi moving? He had been moving earlier but Kado could barely see his chest moving as he breathed now. The roar in his head grew angrier at the thought and it twisted something in him as he tilted his head back and roared. Something twisted and loosened inside of his chest then, like a deflated lung inflating. Like something that had been missing for so long suddenly being filled in. Kado's body twisted as darkness swirled around him and finalized his transformation.

The ground below his feet crackled as it crystalized in purple glowing black shards. Massive wings stretched out for the first time, dispelling the dark wind that had accompanied his transformation. Carefully bending down, Kado sniffed at the unresponsive form of his partner, before gently nudging them. When there was no response Kado turned on the only creatures in the room that didn't smell of monster and that some small voice in the back of his told him was responsible for Sieshi's current predicament.

Seishi Shikikan

He dreamed of light, of the warmth of the sun, even as his body pulsed with pain that was slowly fading away. Some part of him didn't want to leave this warmth and return to the nightmare of reality where the only redeeming thing was Kado. Something shoved at him in the real world as his dream quaked at the action. There was something here though that was important though. Something that he needed to see or realize before going back to the waking world.

Just as he made that realization a creature, a monster, appeared before him. Fur and scales shining brilliantly in the light of the dream.
oulcMpY.gif
Stella

She definitely felt the wind that came off of Kado’s shift and felt something twitch inside her as she replied to Nyx,
“That sounds about right… But the real question is do they know what our shifts are?”
She gritted her teeth as she felt a huge pain in her shoulders and a pair of wing arms came out that looked like those of a Gore Magala. A faint black ‘mist’ seemed to be coming off the wings as Stella experimentally moved these new appendages as she thought,
No harm! Just sight!
What does that even mean? I don’t want to hurt anyone with something I don’t understand…

As the ‘mist’ started landing on things around her, Stella could vaguely sense them and could pick up on a few more details about the person near her such as his shivering. The fingers on her wing arms wiggled a bit as she looked at Nyx and asked,
“Are you getting any sort of weird sensory ability? It’s hard to describe… But it’s like I can sorta sense a few things around me, like I can tell that you’re shivering and where the wall is.”

((For now it’s just a harmless strain of the frenzy virus she’s giving off as part of her kinda knows that it would be a mess if it was the harmful strain… Meaning it’ll cause allergy/cold type reactions under prolonged exposure but that’s about it since a virus is still a virus after all.))

Landon

He seemed fascinated by his own spikes for a good moment, carefully fingering one of them. That was until someone fully shifted and he looked up and saw a beast straight out of a story book roaring and creating dark crystals. Landon’s heterochromatic eyes slitted up as he felt a slight aggression pull at him before it got tamped down by a weird yet perfectly natural calmness that he seemed to have.
That thing’s not really all that threatening to me… Not much is come to think of it.
He thought as he asked,
“Okay, am I just the lucky one that managed to get the bit of drugs or something? I’m way too calm with the situation right now not to be a little high…”

Sasha backed up from the large and rather angry dragon as she put a hand on her bowgun. She then turned to Alette and replied,
“The bowgun’s more for protection than anything, I mostly just have it loaded with tranqs and have some support based pellets since I’d rather not further anger a shifter with actual bullets… And I’m sure you’d rather me knock you out as well. I also don’t mind if you want to ask me anything, I might not know everything but I’ll try to answer the best I can.”

She then looked over at Basil and figured he might be having some hearing sensitivity as well and walked over with a second set of headphones that were black with red pads. Sasha set them down next to Basil as she said softly,
“Thought you might like some headphones as well, Nargacuga has very sensitive hearing so I grabbed a few pairs on my way in.”

Sasha pulled out a water bottle and shook out a pair of Ibuprofen ***** and could feel the chill Marcella was radiating as she offered the ***** and water to take it with as she said,
“Don’t know how much it will help but it can’t hurt you either.”
She then looked at Mercury as she said,
“Sigmund’s a special kind of crazy sir… And he’s got the persistence of a honey badger to top it off. He’ll probably get the blood in you with a shot if you don’t do it on your own… Actually I had to talk him out of forcing it like that so I guess you have me to thank for the at your own pace system we did… Not that I really agree with any of this.”
She had the look of someone who thought she’d found a dream job but then it turned into a nightmare.
Stella

She definitely felt the wind that came off of Kado’s shift and felt something twitch inside her as she replied to Nyx,
“That sounds about right… But the real question is do they know what our shifts are?”
She gritted her teeth as she felt a huge pain in her shoulders and a pair of wing arms came out that looked like those of a Gore Magala. A faint black ‘mist’ seemed to be coming off the wings as Stella experimentally moved these new appendages as she thought,
No harm! Just sight!
What does that even mean? I don’t want to hurt anyone with something I don’t understand…

As the ‘mist’ started landing on things around her, Stella could vaguely sense them and could pick up on a few more details about the person near her such as his shivering. The fingers on her wing arms wiggled a bit as she looked at Nyx and asked,
“Are you getting any sort of weird sensory ability? It’s hard to describe… But it’s like I can sorta sense a few things around me, like I can tell that you’re shivering and where the wall is.”

((For now it’s just a harmless strain of the frenzy virus she’s giving off as part of her kinda knows that it would be a mess if it was the harmful strain… Meaning it’ll cause allergy/cold type reactions under prolonged exposure but that’s about it since a virus is still a virus after all.))

Landon

He seemed fascinated by his own spikes for a good moment, carefully fingering one of them. That was until someone fully shifted and he looked up and saw a beast straight out of a story book roaring and creating dark crystals. Landon’s heterochromatic eyes slitted up as he felt a slight aggression pull at him before it got tamped down by a weird yet perfectly natural calmness that he seemed to have.
That thing’s not really all that threatening to me… Not much is come to think of it.
He thought as he asked,
“Okay, am I just the lucky one that managed to get the bit of drugs or something? I’m way too calm with the situation right now not to be a little high…”

Sasha backed up from the large and rather angry dragon as she put a hand on her bowgun. She then turned to Alette and replied,
“The bowgun’s more for protection than anything, I mostly just have it loaded with tranqs and have some support based pellets since I’d rather not further anger a shifter with actual bullets… And I’m sure you’d rather me knock you out as well. I also don’t mind if you want to ask me anything, I might not know everything but I’ll try to answer the best I can.”

She then looked over at Basil and figured he might be having some hearing sensitivity as well and walked over with a second set of headphones that were black with red pads. Sasha set them down next to Basil as she said softly,
“Thought you might like some headphones as well, Nargacuga has very sensitive hearing so I grabbed a few pairs on my way in.”

Sasha pulled out a water bottle and shook out a pair of Ibuprofen ***** and could feel the chill Marcella was radiating as she offered the ***** and water to take it with as she said,
“Don’t know how much it will help but it can’t hurt you either.”
She then looked at Mercury as she said,
“Sigmund’s a special kind of crazy sir… And he’s got the persistence of a honey badger to top it off. He’ll probably get the blood in you with a shot if you don’t do it on your own… Actually I had to talk him out of forcing it like that so I guess you have me to thank for the at your own pace system we did… Not that I really agree with any of this.”
She had the look of someone who thought she’d found a dream job but then it turned into a nightmare.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Zed

Zed’s breathing slowed to raggedy gasps for air as his body convulsed. Several patches of purple and dark blue scales appeared on his body, all seeming to cause excruciating pain as they pushed their way out.

Need... FRESH

An almost feral thirst came over him, overpowering his senses and causing him to ignore everything else around him. It wasn’t for blood, but for water. His nostrils flared as his eyes became wild, emitting a light purple glow as he searched for water.

“Water,” he rasped out as claws began to push their way out of his hands, a small growl seeping into his voice as he became more desperate, “WATER.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcella

Marcella gratefully took the *****, and then after she took a sip of the water, the rest of the water in the glass froze completely. Still delirious from the pain, she had a goofy grin and a comedic look of mild surprise on her face. “The air conditioning must be top notch in this place.” Her wings had began to shrink again and some of the scales had disappeared, but she still was covered in scales.
Zed

Zed’s breathing slowed to raggedy gasps for air as his body convulsed. Several patches of purple and dark blue scales appeared on his body, all seeming to cause excruciating pain as they pushed their way out.

Need... FRESH

An almost feral thirst came over him, overpowering his senses and causing him to ignore everything else around him. It wasn’t for blood, but for water. His nostrils flared as his eyes became wild, emitting a light purple glow as he searched for water.

“Water,” he rasped out as claws began to push their way out of his hands, a small growl seeping into his voice as he became more desperate, “WATER.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcella

Marcella gratefully took the *****, and then after she took a sip of the water, the rest of the water in the glass froze completely. Still delirious from the pain, she had a goofy grin and a comedic look of mild surprise on her face. “The air conditioning must be top notch in this place.” Her wings had began to shrink again and some of the scales had disappeared, but she still was covered in scales.
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
While Alette spoke to Sasha, Kira simply watched what was going on. The nurse did seem helpful, but it was too early to tell if she was truly on their side or not. She was tempted to ask for some painkillers, but that would mean accepting aid from someone that for all she knew, could have been involved with their kidnapping.

A roar interrupted her thoughts. When Kira turned to look, her eyes widened in shock. What was that monster? And more importantly, was it...well, whoever had shifted into it, going to attack? Nearby, another stranger called for water.

"Yeah, I guess we're all cursed now. Probably dead too, if we all fully shift and turn on each other," she muttered. It was loud enough to hear for anyone nearby.
While Alette spoke to Sasha, Kira simply watched what was going on. The nurse did seem helpful, but it was too early to tell if she was truly on their side or not. She was tempted to ask for some painkillers, but that would mean accepting aid from someone that for all she knew, could have been involved with their kidnapping.

A roar interrupted her thoughts. When Kira turned to look, her eyes widened in shock. What was that monster? And more importantly, was it...well, whoever had shifted into it, going to attack? Nearby, another stranger called for water.

"Yeah, I guess we're all cursed now. Probably dead too, if we all fully shift and turn on each other," she muttered. It was loud enough to hear for anyone nearby.
2LHRMay.png
"I see" , Alette replied.

She looked bitterly at Kira. "I won't turn on you. Ever. You know that." , she replies.

" I don't think the plan is to keep us locked in here forever right? There must be a bigger area. This place isn't big enough if all of us are fully shifted. Can you lead us towards that other area?" , she asks the scientist.
"I see" , Alette replied.

She looked bitterly at Kira. "I won't turn on you. Ever. You know that." , she replies.

" I don't think the plan is to keep us locked in here forever right? There must be a bigger area. This place isn't big enough if all of us are fully shifted. Can you lead us towards that other area?" , she asks the scientist.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7