Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cat RP (Sign-ups/OOC)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82
***NOTICE TO EVERYONE THAT MAY SEE THIS! (Will also be putting this on the front page)***

**POSITIONS IN THUNDERCLAN AND RIVERCLAN ARE CLOSED EXCEPT FOR (THUNDERCLAN LEADER, THUNDERCLAN DEPUTY,) FOR NOW! We're in need of more Windclan and Shadowclan cats. Once we get a good amount for both I'll open back up the other two clans**

**HOWEVER. If you've already asked or reserved a spot in Thunderclan or Riverlan, you may still make a cat for those clans.**
***NOTICE TO EVERYONE THAT MAY SEE THIS! (Will also be putting this on the front page)***

**POSITIONS IN THUNDERCLAN AND RIVERCLAN ARE CLOSED EXCEPT FOR (THUNDERCLAN LEADER, THUNDERCLAN DEPUTY,) FOR NOW! We're in need of more Windclan and Shadowclan cats. Once we get a good amount for both I'll open back up the other two clans**

**HOWEVER. If you've already asked or reserved a spot in Thunderclan or Riverlan, you may still make a cat for those clans.**
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
I have a few NPCs if you ever need extra?
I have a few NPCs if you ever need extra?
Can you ping me when RiverClan opens again?
Can you ping me when RiverClan opens again?
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Ok, at first my position was, “Okay, having two characters is overkill”
AND THEN
MY CAT GOT LOST
MY POOR CAT
And I decided, since I gave her a Warrior name anyway, that I’d put in a character based on her! (Do not take this lightly, making your cat into a character is freaking hard)
So, Andromeda Galaxy, you can direct my only other character Fogfoot (female warrior) into any position/clan you please! My cat likes to watch toilets and absolutely hates my neighbor dogs haha. She runs away from most humans. She’s a little battle-worn.
Ok, at first my position was, “Okay, having two characters is overkill”
AND THEN
MY CAT GOT LOST
MY POOR CAT
And I decided, since I gave her a Warrior name anyway, that I’d put in a character based on her! (Do not take this lightly, making your cat into a character is freaking hard)
So, Andromeda Galaxy, you can direct my only other character Fogfoot (female warrior) into any position/clan you please! My cat likes to watch toilets and absolutely hates my neighbor dogs haha. She runs away from most humans. She’s a little battle-worn.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mk88bac.png[/img] Character Name: Cheetahstar Clan: Windclan Age & Rank: Leader - 24 moons Description: A bit sassy and sarcastic to cats from other clans. Shes quick to help her clanmates when she can, but can't help herself and be a bit bitter when cats mention her kittypet father. Backstory: The scandalous result of an affair with a kittypet, Cheetahstar had a lot to prove as a young warrior growing up... However she got lucky in terms of kittypet blood. Her father was a snow savannah cat and she inherited his long legs and big ears as well as a good chunk of her appearance. Her commitment (and the fact she is rather tall and kinda intimidating to show off at gatherings) lead to her being made deputy fairly young however it was never expected that she would take on leadership as the former leader was still young... an encounter with a fox lead to him losing 8 lives (the fox pups didnt starve that year) and Cheetahclaw was thrust into a position she was not at all ready for. She can be quick to battle/fight in an attempt to prove herself ready to the other leaders however.
mk88bac.png
Character Name: Cheetahstar
Clan: Windclan
Age & Rank: Leader - 24 moons
Description: A bit sassy and sarcastic to cats from other clans. Shes quick to help her clanmates when she can, but can't help herself and be a bit bitter when cats mention her kittypet father.
Backstory:
The scandalous result of an affair with a kittypet, Cheetahstar had a lot to prove as a young warrior growing up... However she got lucky in terms of kittypet blood. Her father was a snow savannah cat and she inherited his long legs and big ears as well as a good chunk of her appearance. Her commitment (and the fact she is rather tall and kinda intimidating to show off at gatherings) lead to her being made deputy fairly young however it was never expected that she would take on leadership as the former leader was still young... an encounter with a fox lead to him losing 8 lives (the fox pups didnt starve that year) and Cheetahclaw was thrust into a position she was not at all ready for. She can be quick to battle/fight in an attempt to prove herself ready to the other leaders however.
BcpIF1O.png
I caved. Inspiration struck. I’m officially done contributing active cats for the time being. NPC’s I might yeet in if necessary.

Character Name: Rushfur
Age and Rank: Warrior, ~20 moons
Description: small lithe she-cat with deep russet fur and green eyes
Background: Rushfur has always been a very clever cat, and as a young warrior she is known for using this while hunting. She’s a very fast cat, standing out as one of the best runners in her clan. She’s generally an agreeable cat, and is fairly quiet, preferring to speak only when she has something to say, which makes her an excellent listener and fairly observant.

NPC:
Character Name: Owlfur
Age and Rank: Senior Warrior, ~6 years or 72 moons
Description: Large, brown furred tabby tom
Background: A seasoned warrior, Owlfur is generally respected by his clan. He has many seasons of hunting under his belt, as well as a few battles. He is Rushfur’s father, his mate and Rushfur’s litter mate, Brownpaw, having died the previous year, Brownpaw killed by a fox, and his mate a few moons later to greencough. Still, he is very proud of his daughter and fights with passion for his clan

Edit: you can also NPC Stormmask! Additionally, please don’t worry about me having too many active cats. I enjoy staying busy and will make sure to monitor my activity well. Feel free to address any concerns!
I caved. Inspiration struck. I’m officially done contributing active cats for the time being. NPC’s I might yeet in if necessary.

Character Name: Rushfur
Age and Rank: Warrior, ~20 moons
Description: small lithe she-cat with deep russet fur and green eyes
Background: Rushfur has always been a very clever cat, and as a young warrior she is known for using this while hunting. She’s a very fast cat, standing out as one of the best runners in her clan. She’s generally an agreeable cat, and is fairly quiet, preferring to speak only when she has something to say, which makes her an excellent listener and fairly observant.

NPC:
Character Name: Owlfur
Age and Rank: Senior Warrior, ~6 years or 72 moons
Description: Large, brown furred tabby tom
Background: A seasoned warrior, Owlfur is generally respected by his clan. He has many seasons of hunting under his belt, as well as a few battles. He is Rushfur’s father, his mate and Rushfur’s litter mate, Brownpaw, having died the previous year, Brownpaw killed by a fox, and his mate a few moons later to greencough. Still, he is very proud of his daughter and fights with passion for his clan

Edit: you can also NPC Stormmask! Additionally, please don’t worry about me having too many active cats. I enjoy staying busy and will make sure to monitor my activity well. Feel free to address any concerns!
tOvDFgM.png
@acilil yes!
@LostOnTheMoon Love her! Accepted!
@acilil yes!
@LostOnTheMoon Love her! Accepted!
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@/ScarletSultan Accepted! Thank you for the plethora of characters hun!
@/ScarletSultan Accepted! Thank you for the plethora of characters hun!
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
@andromedagalaxy [center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/31122348_ysAB0Cj0BKvV3k5.png?1612374494.png[/img] [size=1][i]JZBTHX[/i][/size][size=2][color=#863290] Name - Sapstar [i]Sapkit | Sappaw | Saptongue[/i] Age - 50 moons Gender - Female [i]She/Her[/i] Voice Claim - [url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qA7XKmC5QbQ]Anastasia[/url] - Anastasia Theme - [url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5lCbTYu-JnI]The Wolves[/url] - Ben Howard Height - 11.1 IN Length - 14.6 IN Weight - 10.4 IB Scent - Fresh Earth | Nettle & Mushroom Clan - Thunderclan Rank - Leader [i]Kit | Apprentice | Warrior[/i] Apprentice - N/A | Open Mentor - N/A | Closed [i]Cloudface[/i] > Appearance < A slender, longhaired, slate grey feline with dark speckles mainly on the face/hind legs | Deep, emerald gaze| Long, heavy ears | Loads of large maple leaves are stuck around her neck/ears > Personality < Manipulative | Lazy | (Easily) Agitated | Flirty/Clingy | Narcissistic | (Occasionally) Shrewd > History < - Kit Stage - ‘Sapkit...?’ the very first name the ash-colored kit heard... Sapkit grew up around a very watchful family: Marblekit, Pointedstripe and Cloudface. She and her brother were given their names based on Sapkit’s clingy personality (like sap) and Marblekit’s unique pattern. The two parents were a careful bunch, constantly keeping their kits in view and not one moment passed where the duo wasn’t anxiously wondering about the kits’ whereabouts and if they had wounded themselves. Their obsessive parenting didn’t help Sapkit and Marblekit one bit... only to gift them their negative personalities and routines in Gladeclan. However, as much as the parents deeply cared for their offspring’s health, only [i]one[/i] of them was seen as ‘special’. That one kit was Sapkit... the tiny, ash feline. Every day her parents reminded her of this until it suddenly became her new motto— ‘special’- and it began to discourage their oldest son, Marblekit who tried nonstop to get his parents’ attention... The tom-kit used everything to become their new center of attention: cuteness, domination over his sister... [i]anything![/i] But he was unsuccessful and it would soon leave him with misery for the rest of his life. - Apprentice Stage - Moons later the ceremony quickly arrived with both Cloudface and Pointedstripe spiffing Sapkit up and flattening her messy fur. Grimly, Marblekit was left alone in the nursery, delayed from the ceremony after his supposed ‘injury’ reported by his parents to Baystar. (With her agreement, Marblekit was held hostage inside his den until another four moons had passed.) The Clan chanted Sapkit’s (now Sappaw) name as she padded up to receive her new suffix and touch noses with Cloudface, her very own father. The Senior Warrior was pleased and proud to be apprenticing his own daughter... and rather than choosing any other apprentice, he chose the she-cat... He [i]always[/i] had his gaze burning on the she-cat's pelt every moment of the day (studying her movements, features, and the techniques she used while in training). Marblekit was forced to watch with disgust at how his father exchanged glances with his sister— how Sappaw spent her whole day conversing and training with Cloudface— and how she developed a spirit for fighting blended in well with all of Gladeclan. His rage soon took over and his goal was to become a better and stronger cat than Sappaw. He would show her! He would show Thunderclan that he was special and ready to become a true Warrior...! (WIP) Orientation - Panromantic Bisexual Crush - N/A | Open [i]Asterstar | Unsure[/i] Mate - N/A | Open Kits - N/A | Open Breed - Somali mix > Family < [i]- Pointedstripe | Mother | Alive - Cloudface | Father | Deceased - Coalpaw | Brother | Alive - Marblespots | Brother | Unknown - Cobblekit | Uncle | Deceased[/i] Mate(s) [i]- N/A[/i] Friends [i]- Pending[/i] Enemies [i]- Ravenstar | Partially | Alive[/i] Kills [i]- N/A[/i] Status for inactivity - Death > Others < - Struggles to keep friendships alive - Got her scar from tripping over a jagged rock as a warrior - Skilled and battle-hungry she-cat - - - hope its okay i used my own form! im still planning her history so dont expect it to be finished anytime soon haha. youre totally free to read it though :> made her have a crush on asterstar to stir up some drama ;)
@andromedagalaxy
31122348_ysAB0Cj0BKvV3k5.png?1612374494.png
JZBTHX
Name - Sapstar
Sapkit | Sappaw | Saptongue
Age - 50 moons
Gender - Female
She/Her
Voice Claim - Anastasia - Anastasia
Theme - The Wolves - Ben Howard
Height - 11.1 IN
Length - 14.6 IN
Weight - 10.4 IB

Scent - Fresh Earth | Nettle & Mushroom

Clan - Thunderclan
Rank - Leader
Kit | Apprentice | Warrior
Apprentice - N/A | Open
Mentor - N/A | Closed
Cloudface

> Appearance <
A slender, longhaired, slate grey feline with dark speckles mainly on the face/hind legs | Deep, emerald gaze| Long, heavy ears | Loads of large maple leaves are stuck around her neck/ears

> Personality <
Manipulative | Lazy | (Easily) Agitated | Flirty/Clingy | Narcissistic | (Occasionally) Shrewd

> History <

- Kit Stage -

‘Sapkit...?’ the very first name the ash-colored kit heard... Sapkit grew up around a very watchful family: Marblekit, Pointedstripe and Cloudface. She and her brother were given their names based on Sapkit’s clingy personality (like sap) and Marblekit’s unique pattern. The two parents were a careful bunch, constantly keeping their kits in view and not one moment passed where the duo wasn’t anxiously wondering about the kits’ whereabouts and if they had wounded themselves.
Their obsessive parenting didn’t help Sapkit and Marblekit one bit... only to gift them their negative personalities and routines in Gladeclan. However, as much as the parents deeply cared for their offspring’s health, only one of them was seen as ‘special’. That one kit was Sapkit... the tiny, ash feline.
Every day her parents reminded her of this until it suddenly became her new motto— ‘special’- and it began to discourage their oldest son, Marblekit who tried nonstop to get his parents’ attention... The tom-kit used everything to become their new center of attention: cuteness, domination over his sister... anything! But he was unsuccessful and it would soon leave him with misery for the rest of his life.

- Apprentice Stage -

Moons later the ceremony quickly arrived with both Cloudface and Pointedstripe spiffing Sapkit up and flattening her messy fur. Grimly, Marblekit was left alone in the nursery, delayed from the ceremony after his supposed ‘injury’ reported by his parents to Baystar. (With her agreement, Marblekit was held hostage inside his den until another four moons had passed.) The Clan chanted Sapkit’s (now Sappaw) name as she padded up to receive her new suffix and touch noses with Cloudface, her very own father.
The Senior Warrior was pleased and proud to be apprenticing his own daughter... and rather than choosing any other apprentice, he chose the she-cat... He always had his gaze burning on the she-cat's pelt every moment of the day (studying her movements, features, and the techniques she used while in training). Marblekit was forced to watch with disgust at how his father exchanged glances with his sister— how Sappaw spent her whole day conversing and training with Cloudface— and how she developed a spirit for fighting blended in well with all of Gladeclan.
His rage soon took over and his goal was to become a better and stronger cat than Sappaw. He would show her! He would show Thunderclan that he was special and ready to become a true Warrior...!

(WIP)

Orientation - Panromantic Bisexual
Crush - N/A | Open
Asterstar | Unsure
Mate - N/A | Open
Kits - N/A | Open
Breed - Somali mix

> Family <
- Pointedstripe | Mother | Alive
- Cloudface | Father | Deceased
- Coalpaw | Brother | Alive
- Marblespots | Brother | Unknown
- Cobblekit | Uncle | Deceased

Mate(s)
- N/A
Friends
- Pending
Enemies
- Ravenstar | Partially | Alive
Kills
- N/A

Status for inactivity - Death

> Others <

- Struggles to keep friendships alive
- Got her scar from tripping over a jagged rock as a warrior
- Skilled and battle-hungry she-cat

- - -

hope its okay i used my own form! im still planning her history so dont expect it to be finished anytime soon haha. youre totally free to read it though :>

made her have a crush on asterstar to stir up some drama ;)
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@ThePhoenixBaron I'll go ahead and add her to Windclan!

@/ThePhoenixBaron
@ScarletSultan
@LadyShadow

I already spoke to LeafyMcbee and they said their Windclan warrior can take on apprentice. I wanted to go ahead and assign Baron's Cranepaw to Leafy's Clovertail and Lady's Echopaw to Rushfur - if that's alright with you guys <3 wanted to ask first
@ThePhoenixBaron I'll go ahead and add her to Windclan!

@/ThePhoenixBaron
@ScarletSultan
@LadyShadow

I already spoke to LeafyMcbee and they said their Windclan warrior can take on apprentice. I wanted to go ahead and assign Baron's Cranepaw to Leafy's Clovertail and Lady's Echopaw to Rushfur - if that's alright with you guys <3 wanted to ask first
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82