Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cat RP (Sign-ups/OOC)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@AndromedaGalaxy If it's okay with you I'm going to add 3 more cats^^ [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202105/254030_O6qqhbRt.png[/img] [b]Character Name:[/b]YarrowPaw [b]Clan:[/b]RiverClan [b]Age and rank:[/b]10 moons,Apprintece(Her mentor is SmallStep) [b]Description:[/b]Yarrow paw is feisty and loud.She tends to get In trouble alot and her SmallStep never get any training done.YarrowPaw is a fairly large Sleek tabby she-cat with long whiskers. [b]Backstory:[/b]YarrowPaw has always been a part of RiverClan Her sister MistFace left when she was an apprintece to join windclan. [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202105/254030_RGS5hL0T.png[/img] [b]Character Name:[/b]MistFace [b]Clan:[/b]Windclan [b]Age and Rank:[/b]20 Moons,Deputy [b]Description:[/b]Mistface is Kind but stern.She makes sure everyone is doing what their supposed to and makes sure everyone is taken care of.MistFace is a small seek tabby she-cat with long legs. [b]Backstory:[/b]MistFace used to be apart of RiverClan beacause she felt she didn't belong the because she was terrorfied of the water so she joined windclan.There she became a warrior and eventually the deputy. [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202105/254030_iRXnTPBV.png[/img] [b]Character Name:[/b]SmallStep [b]Clan:[/b]RiverClan [b]Age and Rank:[/b]18 Moons,Warrior(YarrowPaws mentor) [b]Description:[/b]SmallStep is scared of Everything.He is really jumpy and has a horrible stutter.Sometimes SmallStep refuses to leave his nest but then YarrowPaw comes and scares him out it.SmallStep is,Well small his legs are short and compared to the average clan cat he looks like a mouse during leafbare. [b]Backstory:[/b]SmallStep was found almost dead by the river as a kit.He was incredibly malnourished and small.The cat that raised him said e would get bigger some day but he never did.
@AndromedaGalaxy
If it's okay with you I'm going to add 3 more cats^^
254030_O6qqhbRt.png
Character Name:YarrowPaw
Clan:RiverClan
Age and rank:10 moons,Apprintece(Her mentor is SmallStep)
Description:Yarrow paw is feisty and loud.She tends to get In trouble alot and her SmallStep never get any training done.YarrowPaw is a fairly large Sleek tabby she-cat with long whiskers.
Backstory:YarrowPaw has always been a part of RiverClan Her sister MistFace left when she was an apprintece to join windclan.

254030_RGS5hL0T.png
Character Name:MistFace
Clan:Windclan
Age and Rank:20 Moons,Deputy
Description:Mistface is Kind but stern.She makes sure everyone is doing what their supposed to and makes sure everyone is taken care of.MistFace is a small seek tabby she-cat with long legs.
Backstory:MistFace used to be apart of RiverClan beacause she felt she didn't belong the because she was terrorfied of the water so she joined windclan.There she became a warrior and eventually the deputy.

254030_iRXnTPBV.png
Character Name:SmallStep
Clan:RiverClan
Age and Rank:18 Moons,Warrior(YarrowPaws mentor)
Description:SmallStep is scared of Everything.He is really jumpy and has a horrible stutter.Sometimes SmallStep refuses to leave his nest but then YarrowPaw comes and scares him out it.SmallStep is,Well small his legs are short and compared to the average clan cat he looks like a mouse during leafbare.
Backstory:SmallStep was found almost dead by the river as a kit.He was incredibly malnourished and small.The cat that raised him said e would get bigger some day but he never did.

NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
@TheULTIMATEfluff

Accepted!
@TheULTIMATEfluff

Accepted!
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Oooh can I claim the shadowclan leader, and the windclan medicine cat apprentice? I think I’ll also make a windclan warrior later too
Oooh can I claim the shadowclan leader, and the windclan medicine cat apprentice? I think I’ll also make a windclan warrior later too
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
May I claim windclan leader?

May I claim windclan leader?

BcpIF1O.png
@AndromedaFlight

haha, nice name XD, and yes you can! I'll go ahead and mark them as reserved in the rosters!

@LostOnTheMoon Yes!
@AndromedaFlight

haha, nice name XD, and yes you can! I'll go ahead and mark them as reserved in the rosters!

@LostOnTheMoon Yes!
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Awesome!
I'll do it first thing in the morn if thats alright
Mobile loves autocorrect too much
Awesome!
I'll do it first thing in the morn if thats alright
Mobile loves autocorrect too much
BcpIF1O.png
@LostOnTheMoon Yup! That's totally fine! <3
@LostOnTheMoon Yup! That's totally fine! <3
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
@AndromedaGalaxy

I hate to say I've never been much for Windclan, but I may or may not be convinced to make an effort later! If we desperately need cats, I can throw in a few, but tbh I've never had much enthusiasm for my Windclan children. In the meantime, here are a few cats for Riverclan:

Character Name: Caveheart
Clan: Riverclan
Age & Rank: Deputy, ~4 years or ~50 moons
Description: Large, sleek furred dark grey tom with grey eyes.
Backstory: Caveheart is a calm and reliable cat and a fierce warrior for his clan. He believes in patience and temperance, but when his clan is threatened he fights with a fury. Brother of Silverbreeze.

Character Name: Silverbreeze
Age & Rank: Warrior, ~4 years or ~50 moons
Description: Sleek, lithe, she-cat with beautiful silver dappled fur and blue-grey eyes.
Backstory: Unlike her calm brother, Silverbreeze has a fiery temper and is quick to voice her disagreement with an opinion. She often finds herself in quarrels because of her brash nature, and prefers to fight her way out over talking her way out.

Character Name: Stormmask
Age & Rank: Elder, ~10 years or 120 months
Description: old, small gray she-cat with white face
Backstory: Although long past the age of having kits of her own, Stormmask was once a fixture in the Riverclan nursery. Rather than move permanently into the elder's den as a cat her age should, she often spends her time in the nursery helping with the young kits.

(PS: I have a Riverclan med cat I love, but I wanted to give other people a chance to fill the position. Additionally, we need some Shadowclan love as well! It looks like TC and RC are starting to fill in pretty well)
@AndromedaGalaxy

I hate to say I've never been much for Windclan, but I may or may not be convinced to make an effort later! If we desperately need cats, I can throw in a few, but tbh I've never had much enthusiasm for my Windclan children. In the meantime, here are a few cats for Riverclan:

Character Name: Caveheart
Age & Rank: Deputy, ~4 years or ~50 moons
Description: Large, sleek furred dark grey tom with grey eyes.
Backstory: Caveheart is a calm and reliable cat and a fierce warrior for his clan. He believes in patience and temperance, but when his clan is threatened he fights with a fury. Brother of Silverbreeze.

Character Name: Silverbreeze
Age & Rank: Warrior, ~4 years or ~50 moons
Description: Sleek, lithe, she-cat with beautiful silver dappled fur and blue-grey eyes.
Backstory: Unlike her calm brother, Silverbreeze has a fiery temper and is quick to voice her disagreement with an opinion. She often finds herself in quarrels because of her brash nature, and prefers to fight her way out over talking her way out.

Character Name: Stormmask
Age & Rank: Elder, ~10 years or 120 months
Description: old, small gray she-cat with white face
Backstory: Although long past the age of having kits of her own, Stormmask was once a fixture in the Riverclan nursery. Rather than move permanently into the elder's den as a cat her age should, she often spends her time in the nursery helping with the young kits.

(PS: I have a Riverclan med cat I love, but I wanted to give other people a chance to fill the position. Additionally, we need some Shadowclan love as well! It looks like TC and RC are starting to fill in pretty well)
tOvDFgM.png
No need to add Windclan cats if you don't want too! I sorta just added that in there if anyone interested in the roleplay saw it and wanted to add some WC cats!

@ScarletSultan

(also I'm subbed, no need to ping!) <3
No need to add Windclan cats if you don't want too! I sorta just added that in there if anyone interested in the roleplay saw it and wanted to add some WC cats!

@ScarletSultan

(also I'm subbed, no need to ping!) <3
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
I am subbed also! Excellent :D
I am subbed also! Excellent :D
tOvDFgM.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82