Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Soooo... Capricorn?
1 2 3
I think it was mentioned Capricorn would be a Fiona familiar.
I think it was mentioned Capricorn would be a Fiona familiar.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
yeah, capricorn is going to be a fiona familiar. it really should've been an NOTN one imho but it is what it is. for some reason I misremembered and thought they'd be releasing it today, not during Brightshine Jubilee, so that's a bit of a bummer, but it's only one more month of waiting.
yeah, capricorn is going to be a fiona familiar. it really should've been an NOTN one imho but it is what it is. for some reason I misremembered and thought they'd be releasing it today, not during Brightshine Jubilee, so that's a bit of a bummer, but it's only one more month of waiting.
they/them
They said after Greenskeepers which doesn't necessarily mean immediately after the holiday, it could be anywhere from a few days to several months. Since I keep seeing Brightshine come up - does anyone have an actual source on this where one of the devs said it?

I really hope it's *not* Fiona, considering how long we've had to wait for it. Making us work to bond such-and-such to receive it on top of the wait time just seems needlessly grindy. Which means it'll probably be Fiona. I like Fiona and all, but come on.
They said after Greenskeepers which doesn't necessarily mean immediately after the holiday, it could be anywhere from a few days to several months. Since I keep seeing Brightshine come up - does anyone have an actual source on this where one of the devs said it?

I really hope it's *not* Fiona, considering how long we've had to wait for it. Making us work to bond such-and-such to receive it on top of the wait time just seems needlessly grindy. Which means it'll probably be Fiona. I like Fiona and all, but come on.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="JonSnOwO" date="2021-05-23 15:01:47" ]I really hope it's *not* Fiona, considering how long we've had to wait for it. Making us work to bond such-and-such to receive it on top of the wait time just seems needlessly grindy. Which means it'll probably be Fiona. I like Fiona and all, but come on.[/quote] And we would only be able to get one copy, which seems unfair if all the others are going to be in the Joxar box.
JonSnOwO wrote on 2021-05-23 15:01:47:
And we would only be able to get one copy, which seems unfair if all the others are going to be in the Joxar box.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Well, it was originally said it would be a Fiona thing. They might change their minds, they might not. RIP Capricorns.
Well, it was originally said it would be a Fiona thing. They might change their minds, they might not. RIP Capricorns.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="JonSnOwO" date="2021-05-23 15:01:47" ] They said after Greenskeepers which doesn't necessarily mean immediately after the holiday, it could be anywhere from a few days to several months. Since I keep seeing Brightshine come up - does anyone have an actual source on this where one of the devs said it? I really hope it's *not* Fiona, considering how long we've had to wait for it. Making us work to bond such-and-such to receive it on top of the wait time just seems needlessly grindy. Which means it'll probably be Fiona. I like Fiona and all, but come on. [/quote] They already confirmed that it's going to be a Fiona familiar, they'd probably make an announcement if they changed their minds.
JonSnOwO wrote on 2021-05-23 15:01:47:

They already confirmed that it's going to be a Fiona familiar, they'd probably make an announcement if they changed their minds.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I really don´t want it be Fiona Fam, I wanna bond it with personally. And if it´s Fiona Fam... well, I will cry, I am Capricorn myself.
I really don´t want it be Fiona Fam, I wanna bond it with personally. And if it´s Fiona Fam... well, I will cry, I am Capricorn myself.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
Unless I missed an update then this was the last thing I've seen posted about it: [quote name="Undel" date="2020-06-21 06:13:04" ] Not if Fiona has anything to say about it ;-) Though she might not have anything to say until after Greenskeeper 2021 >.>; [/quote] Which just seems like a sorta.. cheeky little nudge because Fiona is the Familiar NPC and not a 100% totally confirmed absolutely going to be a Fiona fam thing people have interpreted as I just think she'll have something to do with the 'lore' of its release but I could just as easily be wrong.
Unless I missed an update then this was the last thing I've seen posted about it:

Undel wrote on 2020-06-21 06:13:04:
Not if Fiona has anything to say about it ;-) Though she might not have anything to say until after Greenskeeper 2021 >.>;

Which just seems like a sorta.. cheeky little nudge because Fiona is the Familiar NPC and not a 100% totally confirmed absolutely going to be a Fiona fam thing people have interpreted as

I just think she'll have something to do with the 'lore' of its release but I could just as easily be wrong.

IT7iTv8.png
As a Capricorn I will be very disappointed if we have to get affection with the other zodiac familiars to get Capricorn.
As a Capricorn I will be very disappointed if we have to get affection with the other zodiac familiars to get Capricorn.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Capricorn is my Zodiac so I am really really hoping they release one, I will be sad if they don't. Give us Goatfish please </3
Capricorn is my Zodiac so I am really really hoping they release one, I will be sad if they don't. Give us Goatfish please </3
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
1 2 3