Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Relist All button
So, a pretty minor suggestion but I started up a hatchery recently and, it would be really nice to just have one button I could push in the auction house that would relist all my unsold auctions. I feel like this would be a fairly simple addition?
So, a pretty minor suggestion but I started up a hatchery recently and, it would be really nice to just have one button I could push in the auction house that would relist all my unsold auctions. I feel like this would be a fairly simple addition?
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
I'd love a feature like this, though factoring in the edit button for changing prices for specific items / dragons might be a bit difficult
I'd love a feature like this, though factoring in the edit button for changing prices for specific items / dragons might be a bit difficult
15WDtQ0.png
@Azurepocalypse
Psst, there's been a lot of suggestions already about this - it's always a good idea to check the search first!

Staff have commented on this before - the lag this would cause would be severely detrimental to the site. Some people have several thousand auctions going at a time!

A compromise I've seen and liked is a 'relist all on page' which would reduce the number of clicks but keep the server impact down. That said, if you're blindly relisting items that didn't sell at the current price... they're probably not going to sell this time round either.
@Azurepocalypse
Psst, there's been a lot of suggestions already about this - it's always a good idea to check the search first!

Staff have commented on this before - the lag this would cause would be severely detrimental to the site. Some people have several thousand auctions going at a time!

A compromise I've seen and liked is a 'relist all on page' which would reduce the number of clicks but keep the server impact down. That said, if you're blindly relisting items that didn't sell at the current price... they're probably not going to sell this time round either.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png