Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2021
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46
Cute succulents!!!
Cute succulents!!!
sIaDdlY.png
[center][emoji=four leaf clover size=1][emoji=four leaf clover size=1]Happy Greenskeeper Gathering to everyone!![emoji=four leaf clover size=1][emoji=four leaf clover size=1][/center] [center]All my dragons wish you a prosper event![/center]
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering to everyone!!
All my dragons wish you a prosper event!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15125251][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/151253/15125251_350.png[/img][/url] happy greenskeeper <3
15125251_350.png
happy greenskeeper <3
greenskeeper my dearest most beloved
greenskeeper my dearest most beloved
bnaSbHl.png
ZKQ6ohh.png
bYt72YT.png
KM1zzLu.png
yPlj8ew.png
fsKmPCy.png
Oh my goodness! The accents this time are absolutely quality, so beautiful, and wonderfully perfect! I'm really grateful for our artsy little community. You've all made such gorgeous gifts to share this festival. Thank you [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1]
Oh my goodness! The accents this time are absolutely quality, so beautiful, and wonderfully perfect! I'm really grateful for our artsy little community. You've all made such gorgeous gifts to share this festival. Thank you
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@emajbi [quote name="emajbi" date="2021-05-23 06:41:03" ] not even gonna lie, tarzan style tree houses is not what i would imagine for a fantasy dragon lairs in the tree of life but alright the familiars so far were pretty decent but this one is straight up ugly for me, design wise. did it have to be humanoid birds when we already have straight up animals for the zodiacs? the apparel piece is very unoriginal and nice artistic execution doesn't make it up for me if you like this, more power to you but I'm let down big time :/ [/quote] [b]Expectations:[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1b/bd/b7/1bbdb7804f327ad098b76619234878e8.jpg [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ce/b1/81/ceb181fb99276a602cea16681ffe3cdb.jpg[/img] [img]https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper/368/666/417/enchanted-village-on-the-forest-trees-green-tree-painting-wallpaper-preview.jpg [b] Reality: [/b] Something that looks very human made and you may expect for a big city park to offer as a thing for kids to play in. I also wanna know why it looks right next to the sea :/ ? I am not complaining we can see it, given how the "capital city" of nature is located on the highest tree in their world. But the perspective was made to look like we are close to the beach. For the love of Glademom, they gave Arcane such an amazing enchanted forest background, full of details and colors. But not NATURE? Really now? We truly are sister elements. Plague was water down "The other edgy map place after shadow." and nature to "Grandma's garden and city park landscape."
@emajbi
emajbi wrote on 2021-05-23 06:41:03:
not even gonna lie, tarzan style tree houses is not what i would imagine for a fantasy dragon lairs in the tree of life but alright
the familiars so far were pretty decent but this one is straight up ugly for me, design wise. did it have to be humanoid birds when we already have straight up animals for the zodiacs?
the apparel piece is very unoriginal and nice artistic execution doesn't make it up for me
if you like this, more power to you but I'm let down big time :/

Expectations:

1bbdb7804f327ad098b76619234878e8.jpgceb181fb99276a602cea16681ffe3cdb.jpg

enchanted-village-on-the-forest-trees-green-tree-painting-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Reality:

Something that looks very human made and you may expect for a big city park to offer as a thing for kids to play in. I also wanna know why it looks right next to the sea :/ ? I am not complaining we can see it, given how the "capital city" of nature is located on the highest tree in their world. But the perspective was made to look like we are close to the beach.
For the love of Glademom, they gave Arcane such an amazing enchanted forest background, full of details and colors. But not NATURE? Really now?

We truly are sister elements. Plague was water down "The other edgy map place after shadow." and nature to "Grandma's garden and city park landscape."
17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

y6tbxWr.pngIRzboi3.pngNC2ceIo.pngSDTXnpH.png
ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

FdXgviZ.pngAeYnAM6.pngIRkrlkr.pngRCD2mOL.png
QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

qqLBHcq.pngMdpDO8d.pngit6GpCF.png3e94Gpa.png
tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

nx63yDs.pngTpQIr0g.png3do1AjF.pngOTXJQ9a.png
fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

XfOE65H.pngnLWLaef.pngTf27638.png4FDQFf5.png
22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

APe9ksa.pngCPXPWom.pnghwpOz43.pngE27J5Sp.png
DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

by8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

RZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Special Thanks

You can thank these amazing people for sponsoring adoptables or donating money. Thanks to them I can do what I love!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Celine -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -Maddiebird -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -IcyNinetales -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist

Last edited on Jun 21, 2017 11:17:05 by Lichtdrache
uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png
Tripical is ready [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69407530][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694076/69407530_350.png[/img][/url] So is prothises [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67953410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679535/67953410_350.png[/img][/url]
Tripical is ready 69407530_350.png
So is prothises
67953410_350.png
https://dragcave.net/user/Gorynecromar
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
Happy Greenskeeper everyone! [emoji=nature rune size=1] All of the skins and accents look wonderful and the scene is every bit as beautiful as I was hoping it would be!
Happy Greenskeeper everyone!

All of the skins and accents look wonderful and the scene is every bit as beautiful as I was hoping it would be!
aKHNXwM.png
This fest SLAPS. I can't believe how good everything is, cheers! The scene is so cute, I'm going to need to grind hard and get a dozen of them!

And this lemon accent... it was made for my progen I'm so happy ;u;
This fest SLAPS. I can't believe how good everything is, cheers! The scene is so cute, I'm going to need to grind hard and get a dozen of them!

And this lemon accent... it was made for my progen I'm so happy ;u;
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46