Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Discuss Kirby, Kirby, and Kirby!
1 2 3
@Bronzewing
Just out of curiosity, which one do you think is better; Kirby Triple Deluxe or Kirby Planet Robobot?

Also, did you notice that Kirby logic is kind of weird and hard to explain? I tried to explain to my dad who was playing for the first time that if you go really fast you can go through gordos, and during my explanation I realized that that wasn't a normal thing that could happen in real life XD
@Bronzewing
Just out of curiosity, which one do you think is better; Kirby Triple Deluxe or Kirby Planet Robobot?

Also, did you notice that Kirby logic is kind of weird and hard to explain? I tried to explain to my dad who was playing for the first time that if you go really fast you can go through gordos, and during my explanation I realized that that wasn't a normal thing that could happen in real life XD
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
@Magowor I'll throw my money to Robobot, since that the only main 3DS game I've played.

As for that, I mean you can breathe fire underwater (it was required for a puzzle in super star ultra) But you can say the same about Mario's logic to.
@Magowor I'll throw my money to Robobot, since that the only main 3DS game I've played.

As for that, I mean you can breathe fire underwater (it was required for a puzzle in super star ultra) But you can say the same about Mario's logic to.
kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
@Magowor

I actually haven't gotten a copy of Kirby Planet Robobot yet- but since I can never find it that's probably the better one lol! It's next on my list once I finish some other games, it's just been very elusive.

I would confirm that kirby logic is very hard to explain. What is Kirby? Why is Kirby? Why does everything he fight turn into an abomination of eyes? There's so many questions!
@Magowor

I actually haven't gotten a copy of Kirby Planet Robobot yet- but since I can never find it that's probably the better one lol! It's next on my list once I finish some other games, it's just been very elusive.

I would confirm that kirby logic is very hard to explain. What is Kirby? Why is Kirby? Why does everything he fight turn into an abomination of eyes? There's so many questions!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Hi. I have a 98% complete file of Kirby Star Allies, but I can't seem to get past The Ultimate Choice - more specifically, the regular Soul Melter difficulty. I try to use characters who can deal a lot of damage and have a team of healers, but that doesn't seem to be enough.
Hi. I have a 98% complete file of Kirby Star Allies, but I can't seem to get past The Ultimate Choice - more specifically, the regular Soul Melter difficulty. I try to use characters who can deal a lot of damage and have a team of healers, but that doesn't seem to be enough.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
@FRlover1

I feel you, I never 100% Planet Robobot and Star Allies for that reason. Not only you had to deal damage but also avoid enemy attacks. Either I suck at video games or its hard to control Kirby especially with the worn out controllers.
@FRlover1

I feel you, I never 100% Planet Robobot and Star Allies for that reason. Not only you had to deal damage but also avoid enemy attacks. Either I suck at video games or its hard to control Kirby especially with the worn out controllers.
kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
oh man, kirby? i hyperfixated HARD on the anime a while back... gotta say, it's caught me off guard quite a few times.
oh man, kirby? i hyperfixated HARD on the anime a while back... gotta say, it's caught me off guard quite a few times.
30-50 feral bogs
K O R B
K O R B
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
1 2 3