Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 123 124
I'm kinda a cryptid on forums and i don't write anything but for the sake of the sake i need to write this.

The lag is just.... bad. It takes me +-10 minutes to load this forum and go to it's end, but getting to the end was kinda faster. It really go in spurts: Lag, okay, lag, okay and so on and so forth.

[It's just spitted on me with message that The waiting time is exceeded lol]

Connection type: WiFi
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: None
Device type: Desktop PC
Browser: Yandex, Opera or Firefox
Operating system: Windows 7 Maximum
Everything is kinda up to date. Two month from last update.
I'm kinda a cryptid on forums and i don't write anything but for the sake of the sake i need to write this.

The lag is just.... bad. It takes me +-10 minutes to load this forum and go to it's end, but getting to the end was kinda faster. It really go in spurts: Lag, okay, lag, okay and so on and so forth.

[It's just spitted on me with message that The waiting time is exceeded lol]

Browser: Yandex, Opera or Firefox
Operating system: Windows 7 Maximum
Everything is kinda up to date. Two month from last update.
image.png
et1s455q.png
It has been sitting like this for the last 5 minutes or so. (I walked away and came back. No change.) Acer Chromebook - fast internet [img]https://i.imgur.com/L8wXfqP.jpg[/img]
It has been sitting like this for the last 5 minutes or so. (I walked away and came back. No change.)
Acer Chromebook - fast internet
L8wXfqP.jpg

Ferberus-Kitten.png
CYBqRJK.png
been experiencing slowdowns as well,, thought my internet was bad until i saw the announcement

Device type: Microsoft Surface Laptop 3
Browser: Firefox
Operating system: Windows 10 Home
OS should be on latest version
been experiencing slowdowns as well,, thought my internet was bad until i saw the announcement

Device type: Microsoft Surface Laptop 3
OS should be on latest version
It wasn’t too bad earlier but ever since staff has been looking into it, the website has been almost unplayable with how slow everything loads.

Connection type: Wifi
Device type: iPad
Browser: Safari
Operating system: iPadOS 14.5.1
Everything is up to date: Yes
It wasn’t too bad earlier but ever since staff has been looking into it, the website has been almost unplayable with how slow everything loads.

Device type: iPad
Browser: Safari
Operating system: iPadOS 14.5.1
Everything is up to date: Yes
Oh god, over here is bad as well. I'm waiting for a post to post for 4 minutes now. I'm not even sure how long it will take for this one to post. Connection type: WiFi Network: Home Anti-virus/malware software used: None Device type: Custom PC Browser: Chrome Operating system: Windows 10 pro Everything is up to date? Yes. UPDATE- While waiting for it to post and writing this I got this. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/654133213639344159/844671908683317308/unknown.png[/img]
Oh god, over here is bad as well. I'm waiting for a post to post for 4 minutes now. I'm not even sure how long it will take for this one to post.

Device type: Custom PC
Browser: Chrome
Operating system: Windows 10 pro
Everything is up to date? Yes.

UPDATE- While waiting for it to post and writing this I got this.
unknown.png
Hello everyone, thank you for your reports! We're looking into this and we need the following information from you:
1) Connection type: Wifi,
2) Network: , home,
3) Anti-virus/malware software used idk
4) Device type windows
5) Browser opera
6) Operating system Windows

Obligatory question, because this one has gotten me a few times Banescale Scared:

7) Everything is up to date? If not, please try updating your device/browser/OS and try again. Yes
Hello everyone, thank you for your reports! We're looking into this and we need the following information from you:
1) Connection type: Wifi,
2) Network: , home,
3) Anti-virus/malware software used idk
4) Device type windows
5) Browser opera
6) Operating system Windows

Obligatory question, because this one has gotten me a few times Banescale Scared:

7) Everything is up to date? If not, please try updating your device/browser/OS and try again. Yes
OSPTnJR.png
Connection type: Ethernet Cable
Anti-virus/malware software used: AdBlock
Operating system: Win10
Up to date

Just wanted to add my specs in; honestly we've had internet problems since Saturday but that was more the service itself going in and out (despite the router pretending everything is a-ok). The lag I'm receiving is much like other reports- sometimes black box of death, coli freezing mid-load (white screen, partial load from the top down, or characters stop moving), and pages frozen. Reloading the site by navigating to my Lair in a new tab and then to the desired page brings stuff back online but does not load previously opened tabs.

Shout out my love to the dev team- played this game for four years and it's beautimus.
Connection type: Ethernet Cable
Anti-virus/malware software used: AdBlock
Operating system: Win10
Up to date

Just wanted to add my specs in; honestly we've had internet problems since Saturday but that was more the service itself going in and out (despite the router pretending everything is a-ok). The lag I'm receiving is much like other reports- sometimes black box of death, coli freezing mid-load (white screen, partial load from the top down, or characters stop moving), and pages frozen. Reloading the site by navigating to my Lair in a new tab and then to the desired page brings stuff back online but does not load previously opened tabs.

Shout out my love to the dev team- played this game for four years and it's beautimus.
fireflies_zpsozapaqke.png vR1LO7o.png XoF2PCB.pngfirefliesmirrored_zpslw8kcgfu.png
The site has progressively gotten less and less playable over the course of this week. At first it would load slowly, but at least it would still load. Now I'm getting black screens that display nothing.

Anti-virus/malware software used: MalwareBytes
Device type: MSI Trident 3 (Desktop)
As far as I know, everything should be up to date.

Man, even previewing this message is a struggle... I hope the staff can get it sorted, I'm looking forward to the upcoming festival!
The site has progressively gotten less and less playable over the course of this week. At first it would load slowly, but at least it would still load. Now I'm getting black screens that display nothing.

Anti-virus/malware software used: MalwareBytes
Device type: MSI Trident 3 (Desktop)
As far as I know, everything should be up to date.

Man, even previewing this message is a struggle... I hope the staff can get it sorted, I'm looking forward to the upcoming festival!
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
Alrighty time to add my devices into the pool

Anti-virus/malware software used: Norton 360
Device type: Desktop PC/ Motorola G5 Plus
Browser: Microsoft Edge/ Google
Operating system: Windows 10 Home/ Android
Up to date? yes on both counts

Been getting black screens as well but no 502 errors on computer. Mobile seems to be mostly fine with a little bit of lag. Hope you guys can fix this!
Alrighty time to add my devices into the pool

Anti-virus/malware software used: Norton 360
Device type: Desktop PC/ Motorola G5 Plus
Browser: Microsoft Edge/ Google
Operating system: Windows 10 Home/ Android
Up to date? yes on both counts

Been getting black screens as well but no 502 errors on computer. Mobile seems to be mostly fine with a little bit of lag. Hope you guys can fix this!
ZBanner.png HH-smaller.png
Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender, uBlock Origin
Device type: Lenovo laptop
Operating system: Windows 10

Everything is up to date? Yep

Adding on to everyone else to say that today has had the worst lag yet. I haven't been in the coli lately so i can't speak to that lag, but it took ages to gather items and it's near impossible to bond with familiars. Every so often it seems fine and I have no problems, but then I'll go to another page and it'll refuse to load
Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender, uBlock Origin
Device type: Lenovo laptop
Operating system: Windows 10

Everything is up to date? Yep

Adding on to everyone else to say that today has had the worst lag yet. I haven't been in the coli lately so i can't speak to that lag, but it took ages to gather items and it's near impossible to bond with familiars. Every so often it seems fine and I have no problems, but then I'll go to another page and it'll refuse to load
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 123 124