Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gem to Treasure Ratio?
Hi! So I've been inactive in the forums in the last month or so due to work and saw that according to some people the rate changed a lot? like i've seen 500:1 instead of the usual 1:1000 or so? Is this true? What is going on? If someone would be so kind to explain please, I'd like to know since i was planning in trading some of my gems rn.
Hi! So I've been inactive in the forums in the last month or so due to work and saw that according to some people the rate changed a lot? like i've seen 500:1 instead of the usual 1:1000 or so? Is this true? What is going on? If someone would be so kind to explain please, I'd like to know since i was planning in trading some of my gems rn.
NXwxhXo.png
@BFan

Before you try to by from a 500:1 thread check the date on that thread and check that it's not a joke. Current rates are around 1:1100 if you're buying gems and 1:1200 for selling gems.

At no time has a 500 gem to 1 treasure ratio ever existed. 1:500, yes. Rates are listed at gems:treasure. It's uncommon to list the ratio as treasure:gem.
@BFan

Before you try to by from a 500:1 thread check the date on that thread and check that it's not a joke. Current rates are around 1:1100 if you're buying gems and 1:1200 for selling gems.

At no time has a 500 gem to 1 treasure ratio ever existed. 1:500, yes. Rates are listed at gems:treasure. It's uncommon to list the ratio as treasure:gem.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwing Hi! Thank you so much for the explanation, and yeah i think it was referring to 500t:1g but even though that ratio seems odd? Anyways, thanks!
@Nightwing Hi! Thank you so much for the explanation, and yeah i think it was referring to 500t:1g but even though that ratio seems odd? Anyways, thanks!
NXwxhXo.png
Is there any reliable source for finding out the current gem to treasure ratio from day to day or week to week?
Is there any reliable source for finding out the current gem to treasure ratio from day to day or week to week?
@protoneoromantic
Check the Items for Sale board to see what people are exchanging for.

Side note, this thread is a year old; you're better off making your own thread in the future especially as some people may miss your reply as they may think the question here is already answered since the thread has replies on it.
@protoneoromantic
Check the Items for Sale board to see what people are exchanging for.

Side note, this thread is a year old; you're better off making your own thread in the future especially as some people may miss your reply as they may think the question here is already answered since the thread has replies on it.
fo11Vhp.png
Thanks
Thanks