Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 5
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
@Peixes, @FactoryScience, I'll pass the feedback along. Thank you!
@Peixes, @FactoryScience, I'll pass the feedback along. Thank you!
@Founder, yup! It appears the Clan Profiles are being a bit stubborn.

*brandishes dev poking stick* They're looking into it. :D
@Founder, yup! It appears the Clan Profiles are being a bit stubborn.

*brandishes dev poking stick* They're looking into it. :D
oh my god I'm crying
that dental post
this is why I love the FR community okay
oh my god I'm crying
that dental post
this is why I love the FR community okay
Discord: nerdykawa#1850
deviantART: spacepurrs
Toyhouse: princeling
[quote name="Ryohei" date="2014-06-24 12:05:24"]all the transphobes angry about the change from gender to Mars/Venus symbols are seriously freaking me out this site is heavily filled with MOGII members, please acknowledge and understand this update was necessary for the comfort of a vast majority of the members.[/quote] Yes, because anyone who doesn't understand the issue due to not frequenting forums and being confused at what may seem at first glance like an unnecessary change is automatically a transphobe, right? Also..."MOGII"?
Ryohei wrote on 2014-06-24 12:05:24:
all the transphobes angry about the change from gender to Mars/Venus symbols are seriously freaking me out
this site is heavily filled with MOGII members, please acknowledge and understand this update was necessary for the comfort of a vast majority of the members.
Yes, because anyone who doesn't understand the issue due to not frequenting forums and being confused at what may seem at first glance like an unnecessary change is automatically a transphobe, right? Also..."MOGII"?
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
@Ryohei I don't think it's transphobia as much as people unaware of why it was suddenly changed. Not everyone keeps up on the forums and a lot of people didn't even know there was a discussion about it.

I don't see any anger as much as I do confusion. I wouldn't jump to such a big conclusion and fling that word around :X
@Ryohei I don't think it's transphobia as much as people unaware of why it was suddenly changed. Not everyone keeps up on the forums and a lot of people didn't even know there was a discussion about it.

I don't see any anger as much as I do confusion. I wouldn't jump to such a big conclusion and fling that word around :X
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
Why not have a "Help" section in the "Library" as a resource for users when they have problems to report? It might cut down some of your stray reports going the wrong direction if the option is within easy click distance and easy to navigate. (It won't cut down on all of your problems but it would at least be a step in the right direction.)
Why not have a "Help" section in the "Library" as a resource for users when they have problems to report? It might cut down some of your stray reports going the wrong direction if the option is within easy click distance and easy to navigate. (It won't cut down on all of your problems but it would at least be a step in the right direction.)
@Ryohei, @DragonGirl218, we understand that the issue of gender is a sensitive one and highly personal for good reason. Please keep any discussions on the issue constructive and respectful, and refrain from name-calling. Thank you.
@Ryohei, @DragonGirl218, we understand that the issue of gender is a sensitive one and highly personal for good reason. Please keep any discussions on the issue constructive and respectful, and refrain from name-calling. Thank you.
@Ryohei
Just a short comment, I don't support this due to aesthetic reasons.
It was much better as it was, as the site is casual and has no ill intentions, though technically correct. It's a dragon site, and it's not even about your gender. it's about the dragons.
At the least it could have been made 'sex' but that could be inappropriate in the eyes of young members.

Note: I'm genderqueer. So transphobe, very hatred, wow

Please put it back or think of some other option.... My knowledge from design class are wailing loud, red sirens.
@Ryohei
Just a short comment, I don't support this due to aesthetic reasons.
It was much better as it was, as the site is casual and has no ill intentions, though technically correct. It's a dragon site, and it's not even about your gender. it's about the dragons.
At the least it could have been made 'sex' but that could be inappropriate in the eyes of young members.

Note: I'm genderqueer. So transphobe, very hatred, wow

Please put it back or think of some other option.... My knowledge from design class are wailing loud, red sirens.
===
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
awUnQ0L.png
Vtt3Gnc.png
no more musical lairs!
NO MORE MUSICAL LAIRS!
*Kermit flail*

Ohhh I think I need a buttersnake.

Or sixty. Y'know.
no more musical lairs!
NO MORE MUSICAL LAIRS!
*Kermit flail*

Ohhh I think I need a buttersnake.

Or sixty. Y'know.
Awesome. :)

The cosplays look amazing, and the coloring contest sounds exciting.

And DAT TIDELORD. DEM PEARLY WHITES.
Awesome. :)

The cosplays look amazing, and the coloring contest sounds exciting.

And DAT TIDELORD. DEM PEARLY WHITES.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24