Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving, Giving away dragons and items
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Hello, best of luck out there! Would love to have any of these [item=poet's tam][item=daisy lei][item=Simple pearly bracelets][item=spirit armor][item=scholar][item=green ooze][item=mammertee plushie][item=forest field guide][item=scary storybook] if they're still available. Thanks so much!
Hello, best of luck out there! Would love to have any of these
Poet's Tam Daisy Lei Simple Pearly Bracelets Spirit Armor Scholar Green Ooze Mammertee Plushie Forest Field Guide Scary Storybook if they're still available. Thanks so much!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Thank you and sorry to see you go! Hope you have more time to enjoy life's other great adventures!

I would love to get your Display plumes (any extra I would donate to a hibden giveaway), an Aged Tome (I collect all things book related), a Scholar Stone, a Daisy lei, Copper Steampunk goggles, and Constantan Steam Punk Tail Bauble

I have no room in the lair, but all your dragons are lovely!

Thank you and sorry to see you go! Hope you have more time to enjoy life's other great adventures!

I would love to get your Display plumes (any extra I would donate to a hibden giveaway), an Aged Tome (I collect all things book related), a Scholar Stone, a Daisy lei, Copper Steampunk goggles, and Constantan Steam Punk Tail Bauble

I have no room in the lair, but all your dragons are lovely!

iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
@pghbekka @doozie hey yall! I just wrapped up editing my post to say that i'm headed to bed. I'll get to both of your requests in the morning. thanks for understanding!!
@pghbekka @doozie hey yall! I just wrapped up editing my post to say that i'm headed to bed. I'll get to both of your requests in the morning. thanks for understanding!!
@FLAMETHROWERIce Could I please have [item=Amethyst Flourish Belt] and some red sludge? Thank you for doing this ^v^
@FLAMETHROWERIce Could I please have Amethyst Flourish Belt and some red sludge? Thank you for doing this ^v^
could i ask for the brown wooly antennae, the bloody head bandage, the darksteel wing bangles and nyx please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63453914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634540/63453914_350.png[/img][/url]
could i ask for the brown wooly antennae, the bloody head bandage, the darksteel wing bangles and nyx please?
63453914_350.png
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
1Wa1sIi.gif
ilFXxIQ.png
hello! sorry to see you go, but i hope you enjoyed your time here <3
& tysm for doing this!

may i please get: Simple Iron Wing Bracelets, Nomad's Sandwastes Sash, and Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill, Diseased Acuity Fragment
hello! sorry to see you go, but i hope you enjoyed your time here <3
& tysm for doing this!

may i please get: Simple Iron Wing Bracelets, Nomad's Sandwastes Sash, and Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill, Diseased Acuity Fragment
Hey there! If there is one open, may I have a runestar lynx? :O
And so this baby isn't alone, could I take Silver too?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62406444
Hey there! If there is one open, may I have a runestar lynx? :O
And so this baby isn't alone, could I take Silver too?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62406444
Could I get a mixture of goo, ooze, and sludge for my 20 and these items for everything else:
Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Ebony Filigree Banner Bloodscale Tail Guard Bewildered Broom Sap Shattered Reading Spectacles Scary Storybook Pickaxe Black Rook Black Queen
Could I get a mixture of goo, ooze, and sludge for my 20 and these items for everything else:
Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Ebony Filigree Banner Bloodscale Tail Guard Bewildered Broom Sap Shattered Reading Spectacles Scary Storybook Pickaxe Black Rook Black Queen
Thank you for doing this! <3 [item=Rose Gold Steampunk Scarf] I'd love to grab this scarf if you still have it
Thank you for doing this! <3 Rose Gold Steampunk Scarf I'd love to grab this scarf if you still have it
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
I would love to take however many [item= Bonewood Branch], [item= Green Sludge], [item= Green Ooze] or [item= Green Goo] that you might have left! If there isn't any left, then any other Baldwin materials you might have left would be great, too! :> Thank you for doing this! Wishing you all the best out there [emoji=heart size=1]
I would love to take however many Bonewood Branch , Green Sludge , Green Ooze or Green Goo that you might have left! If there isn't any left, then any other Baldwin materials you might have left would be great, too! :>

Thank you for doing this! Wishing you all the best out there
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16