Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fun Lore Idea
1 2
Hatch an egg, open a gilded chest

Write lore for the hatchling based on the contents of the chest

brb, spending gene money on an egg
Hatch an egg, open a gilded chest

Write lore for the hatchling based on the contents of the chest

brb, spending gene money on an egg
Oooh that actually sounds fun. I’ll def do that next time I have an egg lol
Oooh that actually sounds fun. I’ll def do that next time I have an egg lol

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69218810][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692189/69218810_350.png[/img][/url] [emoji=treasure size=2]x9121 [emoji=gem size=2]x16 [Item=Intact Clay Pot]x5 [Item=Black King]x2 [Item=Amaranth Moth]x1
69218810_350.png

x9121 x16

Intact Clay Pot x5 Black King x2 Amaranth Moth x1

@Higgsbury that's,,,,, a really amazing hatch omg???? i was about to come in and say i did something similar but WOW that dragon, i am in awe [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
@Higgsbury that's,,,,, a really amazing hatch omg???? i was about to come in and say i did something similar but WOW that dragon, i am in awe
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
That's an AMAZING hatch!
That's an AMAZING hatch!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Holy smokes, what an amazing hatch! Congrats! *__*

I have an egg, but I don’t have any gilded chests yet. Definitely gonna do this once I awaken another familiar, though-- it sounds like a fun idea!
Holy smokes, what an amazing hatch! Congrats! *__*

I have an egg, but I don’t have any gilded chests yet. Definitely gonna do this once I awaken another familiar, though-- it sounds like a fun idea!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
dude you won rng right there [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=20&winggene=42&wings=10&auth=9cd3f6c7b996a753018153332a63d78565175ead&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
dude you won rng right there
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=20&winggene=42&wings=10&auth=9cd3f6c7b996a753018153332a63d78565175ead&dummyext=prev.png
"link • ufology
they/he/she
yoooo that hatchling looks like one of my dream dragons. im tryna make a copy of smthn and that looks almost like it. amazing hatch tho.
yoooo that hatchling looks like one of my dream dragons. im tryna make a copy of smthn and that looks almost like it. amazing hatch tho.
its okay
That's seriously a beautiful hatch! RNG is your best friend; go buy a lottery ticket!
That's seriously a beautiful hatch! RNG is your best friend; go buy a lottery ticket!
Gcwdq5a.png
WHOOOOA THAT'S A GOOD GEN1. i am in AWE. she is SPECTACULAR. your luck is EXTRAORDINARY.
WHOOOOA THAT'S A GOOD GEN1. i am in AWE. she is SPECTACULAR. your luck is EXTRAORDINARY.
1 2