Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • Auto’s Art Atelier • [ping]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Automedon
Hey there! Just checking in since it's been a few months since my order, hope everything is okay <3
@Automedon
Hey there! Just checking in since it's been a few months since my order, hope everything is okay <3
pdPOUgg.png
@skiatha Hey there! I’m so sorry for the delay. I accidentally started in on a fullbody for you instead of a halfbody, hopefully that’s okay! I’ll have it done for you soon! Thanks very much for your patience <3
@skiatha Hey there! I’m so sorry for the delay. I accidentally started in on a fullbody for you instead of a halfbody, hopefully that’s okay! I’ll have it done for you soon! Thanks very much for your patience <3
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon
Oh! That is totally fine haha xD Thanks for the update!
@Automedon
Oh! That is totally fine haha xD Thanks for the update!
pdPOUgg.png
@skiatha Aha jk I have it ready for your now! I hope you like it! I had fun working on him.

https://sta.sh/0pgmzx0k3yf
@skiatha Aha jk I have it ready for your now! I hope you like it! I had fun working on him.

https://sta.sh/0pgmzx0k3yf
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@automedon
OMG he's fabulous, thank you <33
@automedon
OMG he's fabulous, thank you <33
pdPOUgg.png
@Automedon

Hi omg i love ur art and saw your completed ones! i was wondering what those were called!
@Automedon

Hi omg i love ur art and saw your completed ones! i was wondering what those were called!
IMWzSMh.png
@nilock Thank you so much! Which ones are you referring to??
@nilock Thank you so much! Which ones are you referring to??
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon Hi hi! No big rush, but wanted to check in on that signature? :D
@Automedon Hi hi! No big rush, but wanted to check in on that signature? :D
@cats Yes! I have a wip, and I should have it to you very soon! Thank you again for your patience, it means a lot <3
@cats Yes! I have a wip, and I should have it to you very soon! Thank you again for your patience, it means a lot <3
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@automedon hello! don't want you to feel like you're being dogpiled or anything, but i was wondering if i could also inquire as to the status of my commission ?
@automedon hello! don't want you to feel like you're being dogpiled or anything, but i was wondering if i could also inquire as to the status of my commission ?
celine%20sig.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34