Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | All Eyes On Me | WCM Accent | 650g
1 2 3 4
@Dakkokki

Added!
@Dakkokki

Added!
would love a slot please!!
would love a slot please!!
p3jdzi4.png
@BirdSoap

Added!
@BirdSoap

Added!
@Pride I'd like a slot, please!
@Pride I'd like a slot, please!
QJ20y3o.png
Gem slot please!
Gem slot please!
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
@Pride
Can I be added to the pinglist?

I'd also like a kt slot and gem slot.

Will this skin be reprinted again or? I originally wanted 3 pieces, but the kt ratio is a bit too high. Not sure what conversion you go with.
@Pride
Can I be added to the pinglist?

I'd also like a kt slot and gem slot.

Will this skin be reprinted again or? I originally wanted 3 pieces, but the kt ratio is a bit too high. Not sure what conversion you go with.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
friendly bumping the thread [emoji=spiral winking size=1]
friendly bumping the thread
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
Gem Slot please as well! I love it ^^
Gem Slot please as well! I love it ^^
•°Aru°•
Oo slot please!!
Oo slot please!!
BhNPnkO.gif
@HootsForce @Apocracy @Arubino22 @SteampunkLlama

Added! Also, small note to everyone, you don't have to state which kind of slot you're signing up for! Since the ratio of gems to treasure is a bit higher than average currently, gems would be preferred and treasure is fine as well.

@AlcatrazSystem

Sorry! There was a typo, the correct treasure amount would be 830kt. (A bit lower than 1:1300) This skin will probably be unlimited. You've been added for the 2 you signed up for!

@BirdSoap @Voltaic @Dakkokki @SarcasticHawke

Everyone can start sending in pre-payment!
@HootsForce @Apocracy @Arubino22 @SteampunkLlama

Added! Also, small note to everyone, you don't have to state which kind of slot you're signing up for! Since the ratio of gems to treasure is a bit higher than average currently, gems would be preferred and treasure is fine as well.

@AlcatrazSystem

Sorry! There was a typo, the correct treasure amount would be 830kt. (A bit lower than 1:1300) This skin will probably be unlimited. You've been added for the 2 you signed up for!

@BirdSoap @Voltaic @Dakkokki @SarcasticHawke

Everyone can start sending in pre-payment!
1 2 3 4