Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [F2U] Eye Buttons
1 2 3
putting these in all of my common eye dragons' profiles ASAP, brb
putting these in all of my common eye dragons' profiles ASAP, brb
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
i was hoping someone would make these!! thank you so much :D

edit: oh yeah, of course i have to request a lightning set :3
i was hoping someone would make these!! thank you so much :D

edit: oh yeah, of course i have to request a lightning set :3
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
These are amazing thankyou for taking the time to make them.
These are amazing thankyou for taking the time to make them.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
@XNeox @CometStorm

Ice, Plague, and Lightning are up for you guys!
@XNeox @CometStorm

Ice, Plague, and Lightning are up for you guys!
CYBERSPACE IS A BLACK HOLE . IT ABSORBS ENERGY &. PERSONALITY &. THEN RE - PRESENTS IT AS AN EMOTIONAL SPECTACLE . IT IS DONE BY BUSINESS THAT COMMODIFY HUMAN INTERACTION &. EMOTION . &. WE ARE GETTING LOST IN IT'S SPECTACLE .
aaaa thank you so much!! my lightning dragons are very pleased :D
aaaa thank you so much!! my lightning dragons are very pleased :D
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
thank you so much for making these. i appreciate their simplicity, and the fact that they're small means less clutter in my dragon bios. :) please ping me if you decide to make more! ♥
thank you so much for making these. i appreciate their simplicity, and the fact that they're small means less clutter in my dragon bios. :) please ping me if you decide to make more! ♥
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
These are great! In the process of adding them to my beloved collection of primal flight ambassadors. Amazing work, thank you :]
These are great! In the process of adding them to my beloved collection of primal flight ambassadors. Amazing work, thank you :]
fZuLZvT.png Cherubino of Museclan
SdzxIEQ.png5iXiC8z.png
eIK5iG7.pngmlHpBMC.png
Wishlist/To Do/Collection
Museclan's Rainbow Haberhatchery
Thank you! These are amazing!
Thank you! These are amazing!
Please go here --> https://dragcave.net/user/DarkFire1313 And click the dragons and eggs to help them grow!
Thank you for making these! I've put them on all my special natural eyed dragons [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] I still like the eye update, but I wish it came out with some kind of symbol (like the one for the pose change) to differentiate the natural born specials from the vialed ones. Oh well, these buttons work as well and they're really cute so thank you again for making them!
Thank you for making these! I've put them on all my special natural eyed dragons
I still like the eye update, but I wish it came out with some kind of symbol (like the one for the pose change) to differentiate the natural born specials from the vialed ones. Oh well, these buttons work as well and they're really cute so thank you again for making them!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png 25.png
She/Her
INFP
FR+9
Italian
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png cVcy6zz.png JtGOgID.gif tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
Oh these are so great! I'll have to put them in my dragons bios when i get the time, thank you so much op!
Oh these are so great! I'll have to put them in my dragons bios when i get the time, thank you so much op!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
1 2 3