Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mass Sale 25% OFF - New 5/13 (Plush)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Suryaa9

Currently I am not selling anything that isn't a Swipp, Baldwin's, or Hibernal Den item. Sorry!
@Suryaa9

Currently I am not selling anything that isn't a Swipp, Baldwin's, or Hibernal Den item. Sorry!
@demonweasel

Hey! Could I purchase 1 full CR of fodder familiars for 54 gems, as I saw you had a bunch of those on the list? (applied a 25% discount). If you got so many of them that you can fill a couple more full CRs, feel free to do more :)
@demonweasel

Hey! Could I purchase 1 full CR of fodder familiars for 54 gems, as I saw you had a bunch of those on the list? (applied a 25% discount). If you got so many of them that you can fill a couple more full CRs, feel free to do more :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi

Sure thing! I'll get a CR set up for you ^.^

*Edit* I'm actually noticing that a lot of the fodder familiars are worth 3g instead of 2g.. so the price would actually be 81g for a full CR. Would you be willing to meet in the middle at 64g?
@Mahogi

Sure thing! I'll get a CR set up for you ^.^

*Edit* I'm actually noticing that a lot of the fodder familiars are worth 3g instead of 2g.. so the price would actually be 81g for a full CR. Would you be willing to meet in the middle at 64g?
@demonweasel
Hmm no not really interested in 3 gem fams, as I buy only 2 gem costing familiars for melting :o 3 gem fodder is probably old prices that haven't expired yet, as there are 30+ pages of fodder for 2 gems at the moment.
I COULD do 60 gems I suppose? Less than 25% discount is still a discount I suppose :)

Hey, do you have any super-fodder apparel by any chance also? My sister always is digging for those and would love a discount
@demonweasel
Hmm no not really interested in 3 gem fams, as I buy only 2 gem costing familiars for melting :o 3 gem fodder is probably old prices that haven't expired yet, as there are 30+ pages of fodder for 2 gems at the moment.
I COULD do 60 gems I suppose? Less than 25% discount is still a discount I suppose :)

Hey, do you have any super-fodder apparel by any chance also? My sister always is digging for those and would love a discount
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi

I'd be willing to the do the 60g. Sorry for the confusion!

As for apparel.. I have pages and pages of apparel, so I'm sure I have tons of fodder apparel. I just updated the apparel page this morning, so please feel free to look through the list and let me know what she'd be interested in ^.^ (I'm at work rn otherwise I'd look up the prices for everything lol)
@Mahogi

I'd be willing to the do the 60g. Sorry for the confusion!

As for apparel.. I have pages and pages of apparel, so I'm sure I have tons of fodder apparel. I just updated the apparel page this morning, so please feel free to look through the list and let me know what she'd be interested in ^.^ (I'm at work rn otherwise I'd look up the prices for everything lol)
@demonweasel hello! how much would it be for 2 eliminates? ik the discount doesnt apply but i currently have 580kt on hand and probably more once i grind fairgrounds n coli :")
@demonweasel hello! how much would it be for 2 eliminates? ik the discount doesnt apply but i currently have 580kt on hand and probably more once i grind fairgrounds n coli :")
uK8yrnN.png
@pentakewl

2 eliminates would be 792kt. I'd be willing to drop down to 750kt for both. I'd be happy to hold them for you if you'd like.

*Edit* Alternatively, I'm going to be holding a raffle soon where 4 lucky people could win a full coli build of stones - I could ping you when it's running ^.^
@pentakewl

2 eliminates would be 792kt. I'd be willing to drop down to 750kt for both. I'd be happy to hold them for you if you'd like.

*Edit* Alternatively, I'm going to be holding a raffle soon where 4 lucky people could win a full coli build of stones - I could ping you when it's running ^.^
@demonweasel

Helloooooo I was chased over here XD
I am literally looking for any and all imaginable apparel, cheapest possible, as I buy them from auctions for 1-2 gems when I see them, and a 25% discount looks fantastic??? Would super happily accept multiple trades of mega junk for 2 gems each + some discount for full CRs? Like 60 gems per each trade or treasure?
Absolutely up to you which clothes you would sell. I sadly got no use of pricier stuff at this moment it's 100% for melting!
@demonweasel

Helloooooo I was chased over here XD
I am literally looking for any and all imaginable apparel, cheapest possible, as I buy them from auctions for 1-2 gems when I see them, and a 25% discount looks fantastic??? Would super happily accept multiple trades of mega junk for 2 gems each + some discount for full CRs? Like 60 gems per each trade or treasure?
Absolutely up to you which clothes you would sell. I sadly got no use of pricier stuff at this moment it's 100% for melting!
TyRkFfy.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
EWVsPvW.png
lAvpyOQ.png
P1rk5do.png

Fd5cQVO.png
@demonweasel if you could hold them that would be awesome! and your raffle sounds great :D

**edit**: i realised i only needed one more eliminate so i just bought it off the AH! you dont have to hold it for me anymore but thank you so much
@demonweasel if you could hold them that would be awesome! and your raffle sounds great :D

**edit**: i realised i only needed one more eliminate so i just bought it off the AH! you dont have to hold it for me anymore but thank you so much
uK8yrnN.png
@Jovatata

Hey there! I'm so sorry for the late reply. I had an emergency with my dog and haven't been on much.

I'd be happy to set up some CRs for cheap fodder clothing that I have. At 2g each with a 25% discount, each full CR would be worth 57 gems or treasure equivalent (1:1300t ratio). And if you buy at least 2 full CRs worth, I'll even drop the pricing down to 54g a CR!

I'll set up as many as I have apparel for and anything you don't want you can feel free to cancel ^.^

Does that sound fair??
@Jovatata

Hey there! I'm so sorry for the late reply. I had an emergency with my dog and haven't been on much.

I'd be happy to set up some CRs for cheap fodder clothing that I have. At 2g each with a 25% discount, each full CR would be worth 57 gems or treasure equivalent (1:1300t ratio). And if you buy at least 2 full CRs worth, I'll even drop the pricing down to 54g a CR!

I'll set up as many as I have apparel for and anything you don't want you can feel free to cancel ^.^

Does that sound fair??
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16