Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mass Sale 25% OFF - New 5/13 (Plush)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
How much for all of yours bows? & how many ancestral incense do you have? If you have 3+, how much for 3?
How much for all of yours bows? & how many ancestral incense do you have? If you have 3+, how much for 3?
rsz_lesb_snake.png
@UnholyGrimlin

Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I am waiting for another customer to pick up their order and then I will let you know how many of each I have! I apologize about the wait
@UnholyGrimlin

Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I am waiting for another customer to pick up their order and then I will let you know how many of each I have! I apologize about the wait
No worries, thanks for the update!
No worries, thanks for the update!
rsz_lesb_snake.png
@UnholyGrimlin - please see the below list for things that I still have ^^

Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow - 3g
Black Arm Bow x2 - 3g each
Pretty Aqua Tail Bow - 3g
Pretty Pink Tail Bow - 25g
Pretty White Head Bow - 6g
Black Neck Bow - 3g
Pretty Purple Leg Bow - 3g
Black Wing Bow x3 - 3g each
Black Leg Bow - 3g
Pretty Pink Wing Bow - 3g
Pretty Purple Wing Bow - 3g
Pretty Green Wing Bow x2 - 3g each
Pretty Peach Head Bow - 3g
Pretty Peach Leg Bow - 3g
Pretty Peach Wing Bow x3 - 3g each
Pretty Magenta Wing Bow - 3g
Sparkling Violet Neck Bow - 3g
Sparkling Violet Arm Bow - 3g
Ancestral Incense x11 - 15g each (for 3 I would charge 40g)

If you're interested in anything let me know and I'll draw up a bulk discounted price for you!
@UnholyGrimlin - please see the below list for things that I still have ^^

Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow - 3g
Black Arm Bow x2 - 3g each
Pretty Aqua Tail Bow - 3g
Pretty Pink Tail Bow - 25g
Pretty White Head Bow - 6g
Black Neck Bow - 3g
Pretty Purple Leg Bow - 3g
Black Wing Bow x3 - 3g each
Black Leg Bow - 3g
Pretty Pink Wing Bow - 3g
Pretty Purple Wing Bow - 3g
Pretty Green Wing Bow x2 - 3g each
Pretty Peach Head Bow - 3g
Pretty Peach Leg Bow - 3g
Pretty Peach Wing Bow x3 - 3g each
Pretty Magenta Wing Bow - 3g
Sparkling Violet Neck Bow - 3g
Sparkling Violet Arm Bow - 3g
Ancestral Incense x11 - 15g each (for 3 I would charge 40g)

If you're interested in anything let me know and I'll draw up a bulk discounted price for you!
Can I take all your bows & 3 of the ancestral incense?
Can I take all your bows & 3 of the ancestral incense?
rsz_lesb_snake.png
@UnholyGrimlin

Sure thing! It'll be 125g/162kt with the bulk discount. Please send a CR when you are able ^.^
@UnholyGrimlin

Sure thing! It'll be 125g/162kt with the bulk discount. Please send a CR when you are able ^.^
How much would it be for phantasmal halfmask?
How much would it be for phantasmal halfmask?
@CrystalDragonz7

99g for the halfmask. Not gonna lie, someone severely undercut on the AH. So LAH is 45g right now, which I think is unfair. Please feel free to pick one up from there for a better price!
@CrystalDragonz7

99g for the halfmask. Not gonna lie, someone severely undercut on the AH. So LAH is 45g right now, which I think is unfair. Please feel free to pick one up from there for a better price!
@demonweasel
I'd be interested in buying a large chunk of familiars you have, though would pricing them at a flatout price, like 3kT each, be of interest to you or would you rather go by LAH for them all?
@demonweasel
I'd be interested in buying a large chunk of familiars you have, though would pricing them at a flatout price, like 3kT each, be of interest to you or would you rather go by LAH for them all?
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
@Zmeya

Hi! I'd be happy to work something out with you, however, some of the familiars are worth quite a bit more than 3kt. If you send me a list of what you're interested in I'd be happy to draw up a quick price for you ^.^
@Zmeya

Hi! I'd be happy to work something out with you, however, some of the familiars are worth quite a bit more than 3kt. If you send me a list of what you're interested in I'd be happy to draw up a quick price for you ^.^
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16