Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | [Solved!] Gene priorities
This might be a frequently asked question by this point, but I haven't been able to find anything related to this and I really want to know. Is there somewhere you can see the priority in which genes are passed down to the children? I know how they're passed down generally, but I don't know exactly which ones are more likely to remain and which ones are actually rare. The only thing I know is that Basic is the most common and likely to be passed down, but the others start to get tricky and I would really like a guide, but I can't find anything related to that. If anyone knows and can tell me or link me to it, I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance too! I can't post anything without saying this; have a nice day! I hope something good happens to anyone who reads this today [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This might be a frequently asked question by this point, but I haven't been able to find anything related to this and I really want to know. Is there somewhere you can see the priority in which genes are passed down to the children? I know how they're passed down generally, but I don't know exactly which ones are more likely to remain and which ones are actually rare. The only thing I know is that Basic is the most common and likely to be passed down, but the others start to get tricky and I would really like a guide, but I can't find anything related to that.

If anyone knows and can tell me or link me to it, I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance too!

I can't post anything without saying this; have a nice day! I hope something good happens to anyone who reads this today
ox82RhC.png
@Drareira

Breeding Rarity Guide

Hope this helps!
@Drareira

Breeding Rarity Guide

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwing See, I knew I was bad at finding the right post.

Thanks a lot!!
@Nightwing See, I knew I was bad at finding the right post.

Thanks a lot!!
ox82RhC.png