Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hunters - IC
1 2
Chase was in fact not stressed at all. He let a grin creep across his face, “I am Chase Everhel.” He put a hand over 1 side of his mouth like he was telling a secret, “It’s only got one L in it.” He spoke much to loud for it to be a secret. His hound purred behind him. “Oh and this is Flash!” He added in. The hound shifted the soft glow of his fur from green to yellow.
“Isn’t he precious?” He ran his hand over his hound’s wiry fur. The cat like thing did what all cats do, and clawed his hands. “Owwwwwww” He rubbed the not so small cuts on his hand. He has gotten much worse from his hound of course.
Chase was in fact not stressed at all. He let a grin creep across his face, “I am Chase Everhel.” He put a hand over 1 side of his mouth like he was telling a secret, “It’s only got one L in it.” He spoke much to loud for it to be a secret. His hound purred behind him. “Oh and this is Flash!” He added in. The hound shifted the soft glow of his fur from green to yellow.
“Isn’t he precious?” He ran his hand over his hound’s wiry fur. The cat like thing did what all cats do, and clawed his hands. “Owwwwwww” He rubbed the not so small cuts on his hand. He has gotten much worse from his hound of course.
21cub4.png
((So, SO sorry, but it's my bed-time. I didn't even notice it started until a few seconds ago so I don't have anything to send. Just pretend that Qialion is to shy to mingle. Sorry again:( ))
((So, SO sorry, but it's my bed-time. I didn't even notice it started until a few seconds ago so I don't have anything to send. Just pretend that Qialion is to shy to mingle. Sorry again:( ))
((Will be busy for the next few days (should be active again on Friday/Sunday) because I' going to a funeral))

Soundtrack let out a static whine of surprise as the feline-like hound scratched their human. Obviously surprised by the creatures actions and hiding further into the wing that was currently draped over them. Their long tail carefully curling around Mardark's far more dangerous appendage. Kado's own blue eyes narrowed as he turned to the loudest of his fellow hunters, and the bright coloration of their hound.

His teeth gritted once more as the sound increased, feet moving away from the cause rapidly. The two loyal hounds following as quickly as possible despite their slightly entwined state, with Mardark making sure that their counterpart didn't freeze up in fear. Carefully he seated himself near one of the walls, the area closest to the hunter who had made Soundtrack so nervous. The only reason for that being that it was the quietest area in the room. Soundtrack and Mardark squeezing themselves between him and the wall as he began the caretaking of his blades. Double checking the leather straps that were currently wrapped around the chains for any signs of breakage or wear.

Soundtrack let out another low whine, this time with a few garbled notes of song and enough words for Kado to hear his question. The hunter humming softly in reply, a sound that calmed the nervous hound and caused Mardark to let out his version of a laugh, lips pulling up in a smile that would scare anyone who didn't know that it was a smile.

"Behave Mardark. I doubt that any of these hounds would want to play with you." The dark scaled hound huffed, smile falling as it shifted its long neck to butt against Kado's back.
((Will be busy for the next few days (should be active again on Friday/Sunday) because I' going to a funeral))

Soundtrack let out a static whine of surprise as the feline-like hound scratched their human. Obviously surprised by the creatures actions and hiding further into the wing that was currently draped over them. Their long tail carefully curling around Mardark's far more dangerous appendage. Kado's own blue eyes narrowed as he turned to the loudest of his fellow hunters, and the bright coloration of their hound.

His teeth gritted once more as the sound increased, feet moving away from the cause rapidly. The two loyal hounds following as quickly as possible despite their slightly entwined state, with Mardark making sure that their counterpart didn't freeze up in fear. Carefully he seated himself near one of the walls, the area closest to the hunter who had made Soundtrack so nervous. The only reason for that being that it was the quietest area in the room. Soundtrack and Mardark squeezing themselves between him and the wall as he began the caretaking of his blades. Double checking the leather straps that were currently wrapped around the chains for any signs of breakage or wear.

Soundtrack let out another low whine, this time with a few garbled notes of song and enough words for Kado to hear his question. The hunter humming softly in reply, a sound that calmed the nervous hound and caused Mardark to let out his version of a laugh, lips pulling up in a smile that would scare anyone who didn't know that it was a smile.

"Behave Mardark. I doubt that any of these hounds would want to play with you." The dark scaled hound huffed, smile falling as it shifted its long neck to butt against Kado's back.
oulcMpY.gif
Qialion No-last-name
Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm! Qialion, of course, was already panicking. The servant had shown him to his quarters and then just- left him there! No information, no instructions, no nothing! He buried his hand in Kitty's fur and started rubbing vigorously while he pondered his next step. He could mingle with the other Hunters, or stay here and explore his rooms. His big rooms. Well one of those isn't really an option is it? he thought, and began to wander around his suit.

It was almost a nightmare. The bathtub was big enough to drown him, none of the floorboards squeaked even a little to warn of someone approaching, and the walk-in closet was so big and full of clothes that he just knew that he would never find his way out if ever he went in. Yes, it was almost a nightmare. Almost. “Look at this Kitty!” he called when he found the bedroom, “I’ll actualy be able to get some sleep every night!” The bed was enormous. No more sleeping in an old lumpy cot jumping at every sound thinking that one of those big terrifying Hounds was coming to kill him for him, he would sleep like a king every night!

Or at least, that’s what he thought until he saw the camera. I’m going to be watched by thousands of people as I SLEEP!? His paranoia went into overdrive. Stay calm stay calm stay calm STAY CALM! I take it back, this is a nightmare! He needed something to distract him. Maybe socializing wouldn’t be such a bad idea, he thought as he slipped out of the door to tha hallway and headed to find the other Hunters.
Qialion No-last-name
Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm! Qialion, of course, was already panicking. The servant had shown him to his quarters and then just- left him there! No information, no instructions, no nothing! He buried his hand in Kitty's fur and started rubbing vigorously while he pondered his next step. He could mingle with the other Hunters, or stay here and explore his rooms. His big rooms. Well one of those isn't really an option is it? he thought, and began to wander around his suit.

It was almost a nightmare. The bathtub was big enough to drown him, none of the floorboards squeaked even a little to warn of someone approaching, and the walk-in closet was so big and full of clothes that he just knew that he would never find his way out if ever he went in. Yes, it was almost a nightmare. Almost. “Look at this Kitty!” he called when he found the bedroom, “I’ll actualy be able to get some sleep every night!” The bed was enormous. No more sleeping in an old lumpy cot jumping at every sound thinking that one of those big terrifying Hounds was coming to kill him for him, he would sleep like a king every night!

Or at least, that’s what he thought until he saw the camera. I’m going to be watched by thousands of people as I SLEEP!? His paranoia went into overdrive. Stay calm stay calm stay calm STAY CALM! I take it back, this is a nightmare! He needed something to distract him. Maybe socializing wouldn’t be such a bad idea, he thought as he slipped out of the door to tha hallway and headed to find the other Hunters.
Celeste sympathized with the dark-haired girl that didn't even talk to them and simply retreated to another corner of the lounge. She wished she could do the same - but no, that would be the worst way to win over fans.

When the black and red guy introduced himself as Kado, Celeste met his gaze with an even stare of her own, even though the stark blueness of his eyes was unnerving. She might have said something, but the other person introduced themself before she could. Celeste nodded in his direction, her fingers twining in Diana's fur.

Then the final Hunter introduced himself, with much more fanfare and theatrics than the others. Celeste found her lips curling upwards in an amused smile at his antics. Perhaps sensing her mood, Diana let out a barking laugh of sorts. Selene still looked suspicious, and kept glancing at Kado's hounds as they moved away. Juno was, of course, still exploring the room.

"So..." Celeste wasn't really an expert at conversations, but she felt that something had to be said. "I gather we all have roughly the same amount of information? Or does anyone know when our first hunt will be?"
Celeste sympathized with the dark-haired girl that didn't even talk to them and simply retreated to another corner of the lounge. She wished she could do the same - but no, that would be the worst way to win over fans.

When the black and red guy introduced himself as Kado, Celeste met his gaze with an even stare of her own, even though the stark blueness of his eyes was unnerving. She might have said something, but the other person introduced themself before she could. Celeste nodded in his direction, her fingers twining in Diana's fur.

Then the final Hunter introduced himself, with much more fanfare and theatrics than the others. Celeste found her lips curling upwards in an amused smile at his antics. Perhaps sensing her mood, Diana let out a barking laugh of sorts. Selene still looked suspicious, and kept glancing at Kado's hounds as they moved away. Juno was, of course, still exploring the room.

"So..." Celeste wasn't really an expert at conversations, but she felt that something had to be said. "I gather we all have roughly the same amount of information? Or does anyone know when our first hunt will be?"
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
Chase shrugged, “I have no idea. I can’t say I want to wait though!” He mocked flexing his ‘muscles’, “I’m sure the fans will love me!” He turned towards a badly hidden camera and winked. It was obvious enough what he was doing. He couldn’t stand to wait any longer. He wanted to see the ‘down there’ of the world, the home of all of the monsters.
He ran his hand again down his hound’s fur. Flash didn’t seem to mind this time. He let out a slight chirp of approval. “Now you don’t want to be sassy?” He asked his hound in a slightly quieter tone.
Chase shrugged, “I have no idea. I can’t say I want to wait though!” He mocked flexing his ‘muscles’, “I’m sure the fans will love me!” He turned towards a badly hidden camera and winked. It was obvious enough what he was doing. He couldn’t stand to wait any longer. He wanted to see the ‘down there’ of the world, the home of all of the monsters.
He ran his hand again down his hound’s fur. Flash didn’t seem to mind this time. He let out a slight chirp of approval. “Now you don’t want to be sassy?” He asked his hound in a slightly quieter tone.
21cub4.png
Diana sent an arc of blue electricity right over Chase's head with a murmur of a spell.

"Alright bigshot," Diana said, at last, lifting her head and taking a step forward, "You think fans will want some hotshot Hunter who I doubt knows what they're doing? Someone who only puts on a show for the camera? Would you just stop showing off?"

Both her hounds were looking at Chase with narrow, annoyed eyes, sitting at Diana's heels.
Diana sent an arc of blue electricity right over Chase's head with a murmur of a spell.

"Alright bigshot," Diana said, at last, lifting her head and taking a step forward, "You think fans will want some hotshot Hunter who I doubt knows what they're doing? Someone who only puts on a show for the camera? Would you just stop showing off?"

Both her hounds were looking at Chase with narrow, annoyed eyes, sitting at Diana's heels.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chase raised an eyebrow. Guess the people here have no sense of humor. He took a deep breath. “We all came from the same place. If the fans don’t want you”- He dragged a finger across his throat.

“I just wanted to joke around. I don’t want us at each other’s throats before it starts.” He rolled his eyes. “If you rather me be all serious then let. Me. Know.” He glared. He would have taken it farther, but who was he to do that?

His hound stood up with a yawn and walked into an empty chair. Flash hopped onto it, not caring about the commotion. Chase gave him a not-so-happy look. Even his hound wanted to ditch him. Great!
Chase raised an eyebrow. Guess the people here have no sense of humor. He took a deep breath. “We all came from the same place. If the fans don’t want you”- He dragged a finger across his throat.

“I just wanted to joke around. I don’t want us at each other’s throats before it starts.” He rolled his eyes. “If you rather me be all serious then let. Me. Know.” He glared. He would have taken it farther, but who was he to do that?

His hound stood up with a yawn and walked into an empty chair. Flash hopped onto it, not caring about the commotion. Chase gave him a not-so-happy look. Even his hound wanted to ditch him. Great!
21cub4.png
Storm balled her fists, electricity humming in the air.

"I would watch yourself," she growled, her hounds standing up now. "If I cared what the fans thought, I would've been outside already putting on a lightshow. I would've been out with them and they would know my name. My real name, and what I look like under a hood. So you can go ahead and show off, but just remember that it doesn't come down to what the fans think. It comes down to the example you set and your ability to survive."
Storm balled her fists, electricity humming in the air.

"I would watch yourself," she growled, her hounds standing up now. "If I cared what the fans thought, I would've been outside already putting on a lightshow. I would've been out with them and they would know my name. My real name, and what I look like under a hood. So you can go ahead and show off, but just remember that it doesn't come down to what the fans think. It comes down to the example you set and your ability to survive."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Meredith had a knack for being late, and today was no exception. She approached the lounge like prey approaching a predator- she would very much like to run the other way, but that's no way to gain the hearts of fans. She assured herself this competition should be a breeze.

With bated breath she opened the door, and she smiled in delight. Electricity- she had seen nothing like it. "Oh, wow! Can you do that again?" the expression melted off her face. "Oh, uh, I didn't realize you were so... angry." She mentally scolded herself, and ushered her two hounds in to a corner of the lounge, eyes still filled with wonder. Meredith had never been in a place that was so opulent, so wealthy, and the detail and design took her breath away. She nearly forgot about the cameras and the others around her as she traced her little fingers on the delicate lace of one of the pillows.
Meredith had a knack for being late, and today was no exception. She approached the lounge like prey approaching a predator- she would very much like to run the other way, but that's no way to gain the hearts of fans. She assured herself this competition should be a breeze.

With bated breath she opened the door, and she smiled in delight. Electricity- she had seen nothing like it. "Oh, wow! Can you do that again?" the expression melted off her face. "Oh, uh, I didn't realize you were so... angry." She mentally scolded herself, and ushered her two hounds in to a corner of the lounge, eyes still filled with wonder. Meredith had never been in a place that was so opulent, so wealthy, and the detail and design took her breath away. She nearly forgot about the cameras and the others around her as she traced her little fingers on the delicate lace of one of the pillows.
1 2