Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dragons for a breeding project!
1 2 3
Not Found

This morphology right above, is a big, big dream dragon of mine currently. I was planning to buy her, but, there haven't been many results, so instead I'm looking to buy dragons who could possibly give me my beach Skydancer.

Please show me any dragons, who have the following colors, mentioned below!

Primary Color Range: From Lemon to Buttercup. Flaxen would be preferred, but is not required.

Secondary Range: From Ultramarine to Cornflower.
Lapis or Cornflower preferred but not required.

Tertiary Color Range: From Cerulean to Pistachio.

I don't mind whatever genes or breed the dragon has, as long as it can give me the right colors, it works for me! :D Please post prices alongside your dragons!

Thread is being re-used so some of the replies will probably not be related to the current psot.
Not Found

This morphology right above, is a big, big dream dragon of mine currently. I was planning to buy her, but, there haven't been many results, so instead I'm looking to buy dragons who could possibly give me my beach Skydancer.

Please show me any dragons, who have the following colors, mentioned below!

Primary Color Range: From Lemon to Buttercup. Flaxen would be preferred, but is not required.

Secondary Range: From Ultramarine to Cornflower.
Lapis or Cornflower preferred but not required.

Tertiary Color Range: From Cerulean to Pistachio.

I don't mind whatever genes or breed the dragon has, as long as it can give me the right colors, it works for me! :D Please post prices alongside your dragons!

Thread is being re-used so some of the replies will probably not be related to the current psot.
[center]I saw this one in the auction house, you will have to do all the genes and a breed change as well. It is also a different primary colour but is still gorgeous with the skin. The user only has her up for 10 gems! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66423224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664233/66423224_350.png[/img][/url] [morphology=1530818] [outfit=1555843][/center]
I saw this one in the auction house, you will have to do all the genes and a breed change as well. It is also a different primary colour but is still gorgeous with the skin. The user only has her up for 10 gems!

66423224_350.png

Bb

Hjj
[center][item=Unicorn Dust] [s]Yes I'm bumping this. [/s][/center]
Unicorn Dust
Yes I'm bumping this.
@Akiron This might not be helpful but i do have this male im selling that could perhaps give u a female hatchling like the one u are looking for? He's on the AH [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68494328][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/684944/68494328_350.png[/img][/url] I wish u good luck if he doesnt work!
@Akiron This might not be helpful but i do have this male im selling that could perhaps give u a female hatchling like the one u are looking for? He's on the AH
68494328_350.png

I wish u good luck if he doesnt work!
qaaAAfz.png
@NitrogenWolf

He's quite wonderful, but unfortunately his secondary gene is really far away from what I want, so finding a female to even out colors will be hard so I'll have to pass sorry. ^^"
@NitrogenWolf

He's quite wonderful, but unfortunately his secondary gene is really far away from what I want, so finding a female to even out colors will be hard so I'll have to pass sorry. ^^"
@Akiron

No worries, good luck!
@Akiron

No worries, good luck!
qaaAAfz.png
[center][item=Unicorn Dust] Still looking~ Also, beginning a breeding project for this! :v [/center]
Unicorn Dust

Still looking~ Also, beginning a breeding project for this! :v

@Akiron Hello! I have a breeding project in the works that will probably produce dragons with the right primary/secondary color range, however not very close to the tert color you have on your scry. Here are the dragons I currently have, and I also have another pair in a close range on another user's light nest. If you're interested, I could ping you when one of the nests hatch?
@Akiron Hello! I have a breeding project in the works that will probably produce dragons with the right primary/secondary color range, however not very close to the tert color you have on your scry. Here are the dragons I currently have, and I also have another pair in a close range on another user's light nest. If you're interested, I could ping you when one of the nests hatch?
.........yXeW32a.pngroSXxhB.pngXNa7Q9o.png ...........
@Iskaeil

Ahhh, your dragons colors are really close with my dream Skydancer! Though, I'll have to pass, since I'm looking specifically for a Skydancer, since I'm poor and can't afford the breed change scroll! :'D

Thank you for taking the time to post though, and good luck with your project! :D
@Iskaeil

Ahhh, your dragons colors are really close with my dream Skydancer! Though, I'll have to pass, since I'm looking specifically for a Skydancer, since I'm poor and can't afford the breed change scroll! :'D

Thank you for taking the time to post though, and good luck with your project! :D
@Akiron Oh! If it's a skydancer you need specifically, I actually have this girl in my hibden: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68632757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686328/68632757_350.png[/img][/url] Her range is a little farther out than some of my other project pairs, plus the skydancer cooldown is so long I have her in my lair as back-up if I had to branch out the bloodline. She was an exalt rescue so I wouldn't mind giving her to you for free, although I'd be interested in buying any of her kids that are close to the flaxen or sanddollar/blue/ivory range.
@Akiron Oh! If it's a skydancer you need specifically, I actually have this girl in my hibden:
68632757_350.png
Her range is a little farther out than some of my other project pairs, plus the skydancer cooldown is so long I have her in my lair as back-up if I had to branch out the bloodline. She was an exalt rescue so I wouldn't mind giving her to you for free, although I'd be interested in buying any of her kids that are close to the flaxen or sanddollar/blue/ivory range.
.........yXeW32a.pngroSXxhB.pngXNa7Q9o.png ...........
1 2 3