Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] The Owl House
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55
Sorry I just got here. I saw the pilot on YouTube and wanted to know another place to watch it without Disney+ or catching spoilers on cable.
Sorry I just got here. I saw the pilot on YouTube and wanted to know another place to watch it without Disney+ or catching spoilers on cable.
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
yo can I be added to the list? I love this show! (even used one of Eda's lines as my senior quote, that's how deep I'm in)
yo can I be added to the list? I love this show! (even used one of Eda's lines as my senior quote, that's how deep I'm in)
1I2Zxcd.png
MeepWing
she/they pronuns - intp - aspie - +3 fr time - trash
Random question for the fellow TOH enthusiasts here:

Eda or Lilith?

Personally I like Eda better just because we've seen more of her on screen, but I'm super excited to see Lilith in season 2! From what we've seen of her, Lilith seems like a character I'd really love.
Random question for the fellow TOH enthusiasts here:

Eda or Lilith?

Personally I like Eda better just because we've seen more of her on screen, but I'm super excited to see Lilith in season 2! From what we've seen of her, Lilith seems like a character I'd really love.
~call me rayne!
~he/him transmasc
~frt +4

hewiggle_1.gif
I’m usually on reference threads, so hello if you’re from there! My fandragons are in the tab “The Lost Ones”. WIP fandragons and name only references are in the tab “The Strangers”. Have fun!
eda.

no real reason for that other than i dont have much of an opinion on lilith
eda.

no real reason for that other than i dont have much of an opinion on lilith

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
hey has any news come about in the past 4 months?
hey has any news come about in the past 4 months?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
nope, we're still on hiatus. i think the show might come out in august, or maybe June or July, any summer months really, cuz that is when Amphibia wraps up it's.... second season i think? and moves on to a production hiatus like we're seeing right now with TOH. that'll give us enough time to swoop in and releases s2 episodes, replacing the frogs with birds and angst.

i'm not too bother by the hiatus though, since i was a Steven Universe fan before TOH, and the hiatus' after Steven bombs were even longer than this
nope, we're still on hiatus. i think the show might come out in august, or maybe June or July, any summer months really, cuz that is when Amphibia wraps up it's.... second season i think? and moves on to a production hiatus like we're seeing right now with TOH. that'll give us enough time to swoop in and releases s2 episodes, replacing the frogs with birds and angst.

i'm not too bother by the hiatus though, since i was a Steven Universe fan before TOH, and the hiatus' after Steven bombs were even longer than this
littlemen.png
Amphibia wraps up S2-B this Saturday, I'm about to be traumatized.

From that recent interview with Dana and Matt (Amphibia's showrunner), it sounded like they were still finishing up production on the season... I can't recall exactly when, but they're doing storyboards for the last couple eps or the final ep maybe? It sounds like it's gonna be rlly good tbh - apparently Dana couldn't write exactly what she wanted for the season until about Understanding Willow (which is when it gets really good imo w/ eda's storyline and backstories and lumity and everything) and the fact that next season is gonna be more of that kinda stuff sounds great to me. Also, probably more angst... because dana likes making her characters suffer ig, lmao. But a given considering we don't know what amity's parents are gonna be like yet besides the fact they're controlling (making amity dye her hair and break up her friendship w/ willow) and Belos's plans and possible eda/lilith drama and luz being sad about being stuck in the boiling isles and upsetting her mami, that's a given
Amphibia wraps up S2-B this Saturday, I'm about to be traumatized.

From that recent interview with Dana and Matt (Amphibia's showrunner), it sounded like they were still finishing up production on the season... I can't recall exactly when, but they're doing storyboards for the last couple eps or the final ep maybe? It sounds like it's gonna be rlly good tbh - apparently Dana couldn't write exactly what she wanted for the season until about Understanding Willow (which is when it gets really good imo w/ eda's storyline and backstories and lumity and everything) and the fact that next season is gonna be more of that kinda stuff sounds great to me. Also, probably more angst... because dana likes making her characters suffer ig, lmao. But a given considering we don't know what amity's parents are gonna be like yet besides the fact they're controlling (making amity dye her hair and break up her friendship w/ willow) and Belos's plans and possible eda/lilith drama and luz being sad about being stuck in the boiling isles and upsetting her mami, that's a given
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
so the airing thing is still "mid 2021" huh
so the airing thing is still "mid 2021" huh

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
okay is this just a rumor or is the official release date june 12

also theres a new intro
okay is this just a rumor or is the official release date june 12

also theres a new intro

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
@Prophecyx
@GlitchedGacha
@StarryServal
@Alkharius
@ElectroWings
@emberboop
@PearlConnor
@Moonwillow
@Sofia007
@MalumMalum
@RandomRaven
@ultrazorua
@ZoranaDragon
@SpiritFlower
@doremy
@SimplyNashie
@Springaling406
@imbieuwu
@BigSisterMoon
@Krismei
@toastylemons
@Di4erent
@MeepWing

sorry if you dont like pings, but this IS what the list is for

the premier date for toh season 2 is june 12!
@Prophecyx
@GlitchedGacha
@StarryServal
@Alkharius
@ElectroWings
@emberboop
@PearlConnor
@Moonwillow
@Sofia007
@MalumMalum
@RandomRaven
@ultrazorua
@ZoranaDragon
@SpiritFlower
@doremy
@SimplyNashie
@Springaling406
@imbieuwu
@BigSisterMoon
@Krismei
@toastylemons
@Di4erent
@MeepWing

sorry if you dont like pings, but this IS what the list is for

the premier date for toh season 2 is june 12!

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55