Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 411 412
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] HQ Digital, potentially Traditional Painting [b]More specific type:[/b] Realistic Dragon [b]Specifications:[/b] I have a dragon that I would like to have drawn for my partner. Will have a detailed written description to work with and some coloured bases for reference. I am looking for a highly detailed painting, ideally with a background (negotiable). [b]Payment:[/b] USD only, up to $100 [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon Realism Text YCH Quality Design Paint [b]Optional:[/b] Please have multiple references to show in your initial message, as well as an estimated price. Ideally, you are willing to work in stages (ie line art, then colour blocking, then shading/etc) as I would like to have a say in the direction of the piece. I have no desire to be nit-picky, but this is a gift for my partner so I might be particular about it. Here is an example of the style I am seeking: [img]https://wallup.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/29/650292-dragon-fantasy-artwork-art-dragons.jpg[/img] [img]http://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Drogon-Fan-Art-08212015.jpg[/img]
Broad type of art you want:
HQ Digital, potentially Traditional Painting

More specific type:
Realistic Dragon

Specifications:
I have a dragon that I would like to have drawn for my partner. Will have a detailed written description to work with and some coloured bases for reference. I am looking for a highly detailed painting, ideally with a background (negotiable).

Payment:
USD only, up to $100

Keywords:
Dragon Realism Text YCH Quality Design Paint

Optional:
Please have multiple references to show in your initial message, as well as an estimated price. Ideally, you are willing to work in stages (ie line art, then colour blocking, then shading/etc) as I would like to have a say in the direction of the piece. I have no desire to be nit-picky, but this is a gift for my partner so I might be particular about it.

Here is an example of the style I am seeking:
650292-dragon-fantasy-artwork-art-dragons.jpg
Drogon-Fan-Art-08212015.jpg
tumblr_oo9xwcsXE61ugssd3o8_250.png

Digital

More specific type:
Banner and potentially other graphics stuff

Specifications:
I want to remake my hatchery's aesthetics and I'd like a custom banner that I can use for the title and subheaders. Would like to have the artist do typesetting if possible. It would also be nice to have something that I can use as a signature, but that's extra/possibly a different piece?

Ideally we could also work out a divider, but if that's not an option for the price that's okay!

The broad ideas I have is dark themes with black and gold as the main colors, inspired by Light's Hewn City. I was thinking something like a very dark outline of some ruins with a gaoler holding a lit lantern as the background, maybe with some brightly lit eyes in the background as well.

Payment:
I can pay 35 USD or equiv in gems, or mixed payments. Can also discuss exchanging services like grinding hours as additional compensation, basically hmu with what you want and we can strike a deal.

Keywords:
Banner Graphics Dark Dragon

Optional:
I'm very open to working with the artist on this one, but some loose ideas for inspiration include:

Candles (Example 1 | Example 2)
Sunless Sea's Area Artwork (Example 1 | Example 2)
Forests with eerie creatures in the background [Example)
Hollow Knight (Example 1 | Example 2)

Please PM me if you're interested! We can move to discord later if you'd prefer.
Digital

More specific type:
Banner and potentially other graphics stuff

Specifications:
I want to remake my hatchery's aesthetics and I'd like a custom banner that I can use for the title and subheaders. Would like to have the artist do typesetting if possible. It would also be nice to have something that I can use as a signature, but that's extra/possibly a different piece?

Ideally we could also work out a divider, but if that's not an option for the price that's okay!

The broad ideas I have is dark themes with black and gold as the main colors, inspired by Light's Hewn City. I was thinking something like a very dark outline of some ruins with a gaoler holding a lit lantern as the background, maybe with some brightly lit eyes in the background as well.

Payment:
I can pay 35 USD or equiv in gems, or mixed payments. Can also discuss exchanging services like grinding hours as additional compensation, basically hmu with what you want and we can strike a deal.

Keywords:
Banner Graphics Dark Dragon

Optional:
I'm very open to working with the artist on this one, but some loose ideas for inspiration include:

Candles (Example 1 | Example 2)
Sunless Sea's Area Artwork (Example 1 | Example 2)
Forests with eerie creatures in the background [Example)
Hollow Knight (Example 1 | Example 2)

Please PM me if you're interested! We can move to discord later if you'd prefer.
push hub
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery Stuff(Banner, Breeding Cards, etc)

Specifications:
I am eventually going to be starting up a new hatchery but it is a different theme than my old one so my stuff for that won't work. It's going to be an LGBT themed hatchery so that is the aesthetic. Kind of a cute and rainbow theme. Looking for headers for each section, a banner for the shop, and maybe some badges? By badges I mean I am looking for something that I can put in the hatchlings' bios such as a flag for their corresponding pride(gay, polysexual, bi, etc) not sure what , maybe just little cute pride flags. Most important things are the badge thingys, breeding cards, headers and banner for shop

Payment:
I think I want to use gems as a currency, since I can buys gems with irl money but can't do that with treasure xD Price range i am unsure as i don't know the cost of what i am asking and dont want to be cheap or lowball anyone

Keywords:
gay, pride, hatchery, cute

Optional:
I like the breeding cards style this hatchery has: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1803170

Super love the aesthetic of this hatchery and looove the cards,this matches the most what i am looking for: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1618406/1

My old hatchery, I love the general feel of it but the theme doesn't match what i need anymore: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2142266#post_2142266
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery Stuff(Banner, Breeding Cards, etc)

Specifications:
I am eventually going to be starting up a new hatchery but it is a different theme than my old one so my stuff for that won't work. It's going to be an LGBT themed hatchery so that is the aesthetic. Kind of a cute and rainbow theme. Looking for headers for each section, a banner for the shop, and maybe some badges? By badges I mean I am looking for something that I can put in the hatchlings' bios such as a flag for their corresponding pride(gay, polysexual, bi, etc) not sure what , maybe just little cute pride flags. Most important things are the badge thingys, breeding cards, headers and banner for shop

Payment:
I think I want to use gems as a currency, since I can buys gems with irl money but can't do that with treasure xD Price range i am unsure as i don't know the cost of what i am asking and dont want to be cheap or lowball anyone

Keywords:
gay, pride, hatchery, cute

Optional:
I like the breeding cards style this hatchery has: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1803170

Super love the aesthetic of this hatchery and looove the cards,this matches the most what i am looking for: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1618406/1

My old hatchery, I love the general feel of it but the theme doesn't match what i need anymore: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2142266#post_2142266
Open primarily to digital, though depending on quality I could be interested in scanned traditional art.

More specific type:
Humanoids, all of my OC's are humanoids.

Specifications:
I am seeking fullbody pieces of my original characters, Melody, Reverence, and Cinnabar. I just like seeing art of them, it makes me happy. I am working on a definite visual reference for Melody with an artist currently, but can provide whatever may be needed until that's done if she's the character you'd want to draw since her references are a lil all over the place! Reverence is my main priority though. I'm also MAYBE open to icons. For Reverence specifically, I'm really looking for him in other outfits, and him all bloodied from fights. Mostly him covered in blood (or whatever amount of blood abides by FR's rules and no more than that.)

Payment:
I've got a little over 8kg currently and a large hoard of old festival apparel, familiars, skins, etc that I'm happy to liquidate or simply include as payment.

Keywords:
D&D, OC, Humanoid, Tiefling, Elf, Genasi, Fullbody

Optional:
Art in the style I enjoy can be seen on the pages I linked for my character references! I lean towards slightly cartoony, but love semirealism too. I also have SUCH a soft spot for the old sprite style for the pokemon games (like pokemon black/white) if anyone specializes in that?
Open primarily to digital, though depending on quality I could be interested in scanned traditional art.

More specific type:
Humanoids, all of my OC's are humanoids.

Specifications:
I am seeking fullbody pieces of my original characters, Melody, Reverence, and Cinnabar. I just like seeing art of them, it makes me happy. I am working on a definite visual reference for Melody with an artist currently, but can provide whatever may be needed until that's done if she's the character you'd want to draw since her references are a lil all over the place! Reverence is my main priority though. I'm also MAYBE open to icons. For Reverence specifically, I'm really looking for him in other outfits, and him all bloodied from fights. Mostly him covered in blood (or whatever amount of blood abides by FR's rules and no more than that.)

Payment:
I've got a little over 8kg currently and a large hoard of old festival apparel, familiars, skins, etc that I'm happy to liquidate or simply include as payment.

Keywords:
D&D, OC, Humanoid, Tiefling, Elf, Genasi, Fullbody

Optional:
Art in the style I enjoy can be seen on the pages I linked for my character references! I lean towards slightly cartoony, but love semirealism too. I also have SUCH a soft spot for the old sprite style for the pokemon games (like pokemon black/white) if anyone specializes in that?
mirror_chib47.png

Digital

More specific type:
Outfit design

Specifications:
I’m looking for someone to design a full outfit for this kid

Payment:
I’m willing to pay 100kt and 600g

Keywords:
Chibi, flat color, full body

Optional:
I’m giving the artist full freedom for the design! I just want something kind of full? Like a slightly complex outfit :) I am willing to raise the payment a bit if it isn’t enough!

Digital

More specific type:
Outfit design

Specifications:
I’m looking for someone to design a full outfit for this kid

Payment:
I’m willing to pay 100kt and 600g

Keywords:
Chibi, flat color, full body

Optional:
I’m giving the artist full freedom for the design! I just want something kind of full? Like a slightly complex outfit :) I am willing to raise the payment a bit if it isn’t enough!
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Breeding Cards

Specifications: I want them to have hatchlings, genes, colors, anything a standard breeding card would or should have.

Payment: Up to 250,000 treasure. I don't expect them all done for this price, but even some would be nice.

Keywords: Digital, Card, Breeding Cards

Optional: I want them to be in the order of either male to female, or female to male. All of my pairs are in my Breeding Pairs tab.
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Breeding Cards

Specifications: I want them to have hatchlings, genes, colors, anything a standard breeding card would or should have.

Payment: Up to 250,000 treasure. I don't expect them all done for this price, but even some would be nice.

Keywords: Digital, Card, Breeding Cards

Optional: I want them to be in the order of either male to female, or female to male. All of my pairs are in my Breeding Pairs tab.
Noctua_Link_Big.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Headshot [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for art of my baby [url=https://toyhou.se/10843159.achreios]Achreios[/url] he is a goo dog so I'm thing maybe a kind of melting effect???? [b]Payment:[/b] I'm kind of broke Right now but I can pay in around 50kt [b]Keywords:[/b] Goo dog,Melting,Achreios [b]Optional:[/b] Sorry for the port image quality my camera sucks also ignore the tick black line by the ear I had to black out my name:/But this is kind of what I'm looking for [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/f8/cd/04VBbpGp_o.png[/img] I found an Artist!
Digital

More specific type:
Headshot

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my baby Achreios he is a goo dog so I'm thing maybe a kind of melting effect????

Payment:
I'm kind of broke Right now but I can pay in around 50kt

Keywords:
Goo dog,Melting,Achreios

Optional:
Sorry for the port image quality my camera sucks also ignore the tick black line by the ear I had to black out my name:/But this is kind of what I'm looking for
04VBbpGp_o.png

I found an Artist!
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Anthro [b]Specifications:[/b] I am looking for high-quality art of my fursona: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/791889564662628362/836145807601696788/cocoa_updated_ref_4.26.2021.png[/img] By high-quality, I mean something that's at least a bit refined -- high quality greyscale sketches also count! Artists can check in with me about their general idea and then take artistic liberty on the rest! I love soft, natural artstyles, anime/kemono artstyles, and art with backgrounds. Painterly styles and anyone who can accurately draw layered, loose, detailed clothes with lace and ribbons and such are things I'm really gonna favor. DM me with examples and prices!! [b]Payment:[/b] I have around 6 million treasure and 10kG to spend! Hopefully not all in one place? [b]Keywords:[/b] Furry, fursona, anthro, cat, fullbody, digital

Digital

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
I am looking for high-quality art of my fursona:
cocoa_updated_ref_4.26.2021.png
By high-quality, I mean something that's at least a bit refined -- high quality greyscale sketches also count! Artists can check in with me about their general idea and then take artistic liberty on the rest! I love soft, natural artstyles, anime/kemono artstyles, and art with backgrounds. Painterly styles and anyone who can accurately draw layered, loose, detailed clothes with lace and ribbons and such are things I'm really gonna favor. DM me with examples and prices!!

Payment:
I have around 6 million treasure and 10kG to spend! Hopefully not all in one place?

Keywords:
Furry, fursona, anthro, cat, fullbody, digital

120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
digital

More specific type:
full color human/anthro/feral

Specifications:
must be full-colored, full body (or chibi for ferals) i prefer cute/anime styles OR cartoony/semi-realism.

Payment:
10k gems

Keywords:
chibi fullbody anime cartoony colored digital

Optional:
if you do human art please be comfortable with drawing from game screenshots.
i'd prefer if you didn't have a turnaround longer than a month
digital

More specific type:
full color human/anthro/feral

Specifications:
must be full-colored, full body (or chibi for ferals) i prefer cute/anime styles OR cartoony/semi-realism.

Payment:
10k gems

Keywords:
chibi fullbody anime cartoony colored digital

Optional:
if you do human art please be comfortable with drawing from game screenshots.
i'd prefer if you didn't have a turnaround longer than a month
art shoppe // FR +8
please ping me
Digital or Scanned Traditional
More specific type:
HQ Art for a poster

Specifications:
I'm looking for a detailed drawing, preferably a scene, of my Dragon Seed in a Cave/on a Mountain/in a fight. These are different Drawing ideas and not all the same pic.

Payment:
I'm willing to pay up to 150k treasure.

Keywords:
fullbody detailed coloured scene

Optional:
I'd love if you could use darker colours!
Digital or Scanned Traditional
More specific type:
HQ Art for a poster

Specifications:
I'm looking for a detailed drawing, preferably a scene, of my Dragon Seed in a Cave/on a Mountain/in a fight. These are different Drawing ideas and not all the same pic.

Payment:
I'm willing to pay up to 150k treasure.

Keywords:
fullbody detailed coloured scene

Optional:
I'd love if you could use darker colours!
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 411 412