Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Caliico’s Art Shop :: pinglist open
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pinglist still open! Arts being done ~ if your curious about your order and follow this thread, come to the front page and look down the page where you can see the comment ”SLOTS OPEN//ORDERS” — look for your order, you can find “status” or something along the lines of “sketching”

If you have questions just comment below! Or if more personal questions about your artwork, PM me ~~
Pinglist still open! Arts being done ~ if your curious about your order and follow this thread, come to the front page and look down the page where you can see the comment ”SLOTS OPEN//ORDERS” — look for your order, you can find “status” or something along the lines of “sketching”

If you have questions just comment below! Or if more personal questions about your artwork, PM me ~~
muKNymo.jpg
Pinglist open!!

Things are lowkey slow right now y’all, tough times in RL so it may take a little while for commissions to get done <33 real deep in a hole so we are trying to pick ourselves back up, If you guys have any questions about your commissions please ask! <333
Pinglist open!!

Things are lowkey slow right now y’all, tough times in RL so it may take a little while for commissions to get done <33 real deep in a hole so we are trying to pick ourselves back up, If you guys have any questions about your commissions please ask! <333
muKNymo.jpg
@Caliico

Hey, I’d like to be on the ping list.

Also, do you draw non-FR dragons? The dragons I’d be looking for are much simpler than FR designs so complexity isn’t an issue, I just was curious since I’m hunting for artists to draw some designs I made recently.

Thanks!
@Caliico

Hey, I’d like to be on the ping list.

Also, do you draw non-FR dragons? The dragons I’d be looking for are much simpler than FR designs so complexity isn’t an issue, I just was curious since I’m hunting for artists to draw some designs I made recently.

Thanks!
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@KitKatPurrpurr
Absolutely! I can draw anything non human really, I draw feral based OC’s, monsters, creatures of all sorts :D and yes I’ll add you to the Pinglist now!
@KitKatPurrpurr
Absolutely! I can draw anything non human really, I draw feral based OC’s, monsters, creatures of all sorts :D and yes I’ll add you to the Pinglist now!
muKNymo.jpg
Ok guys back on FR! Getting commissions done now things have just been really awful here lately. Thank you all for being so patient <33 Pinglist is still open like usual, commissions might not be open again until later on unfortunately, trying to figure out how to work with what’s going on in RL. Thank you all for understanding!
Ok guys back on FR! Getting commissions done now things have just been really awful here lately. Thank you all for being so patient <33 Pinglist is still open like usual, commissions might not be open again until later on unfortunately, trying to figure out how to work with what’s going on in RL. Thank you all for understanding!
muKNymo.jpg
@caliico I just recently changed my username from Arbokobra to CryptidPossum, so would you mind updating my un on your pinglist? I also hope things get better for you, things have been hard enough as it is lately and I'm sorry you are going through additional difficulties :(
@caliico I just recently changed my username from Arbokobra to CryptidPossum, so would you mind updating my un on your pinglist? I also hope things get better for you, things have been hard enough as it is lately and I'm sorry you are going through additional difficulties :(
yEQPoMo.gif
@CryptidPossum
Yes absolutely! Sorry for the late message, been trying to work on commissions and some other things ;-; I really appreciate that <33 thank you very much, and it’s alright, things are getting better here for the most part gladly. I’m hoping everything is going alright for you as well, I hope your having a good day! (Or night lol whatever time it is for you <3)
@CryptidPossum
Yes absolutely! Sorry for the late message, been trying to work on commissions and some other things ;-; I really appreciate that <33 thank you very much, and it’s alright, things are getting better here for the most part gladly. I’m hoping everything is going alright for you as well, I hope your having a good day! (Or night lol whatever time it is for you <3)
muKNymo.jpg
@Caliico Pinglist please!
@Caliico Pinglist please!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation
Adding now!
@Mutation
Adding now!
muKNymo.jpg
@Caliico Aww, I hope things get/go better for you irl! I can't wait for your shop to open back up as I have a few more dragons I want to get art for from you :D
@Caliico Aww, I hope things get/go better for you irl! I can't wait for your shop to open back up as I have a few more dragons I want to get art for from you :D
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14