Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ***'s PWYW Headshot shop! | CLOSED
1 2 3 4
@Mokuba

Haha, don't worry, my character just has a really sharp jawline! Yours won't be nearly as sharp. You can send payment over whenever you'd like and I'll get started as soon as I finish the orders before yours ^^
@Mokuba

Haha, don't worry, my character just has a really sharp jawline! Yours won't be nearly as sharp. You can send payment over whenever you'd like and I'll get started as soon as I finish the orders before yours ^^
AH
@Zarcas @Ethiera @Mokuba

I do just want to ensure that all of you are still interested in commissions! I do apologize heavily for how longs it's taking, i've gotten really busy irl and commissions slipped my mind ^^'. If anyone's not interested anymore, please tell me and cancel your cr (if you sent one). I do want to warn that my style may have changed a slight bit over the 3 months, but it's not much different.
@Zarcas @Ethiera @Mokuba

I do just want to ensure that all of you are still interested in commissions! I do apologize heavily for how longs it's taking, i've gotten really busy irl and commissions slipped my mind ^^'. If anyone's not interested anymore, please tell me and cancel your cr (if you sent one). I do want to warn that my style may have changed a slight bit over the 3 months, but it's not much different.
AH
@Exastasy Yup I'm still interested! :> no worries I undertsand, life gets to us all
@Exastasy Yup I'm still interested! :> no worries I undertsand, life gets to us all
Click my Dragons! gXmNQ.gifzkDCm.gif7DiVY.gifw37CI.gif
Wow... your art is really good
What is an estimate of pricing for your art? (Because I still don’t know how to price art)
Wow... your art is really good
What is an estimate of pricing for your art? (Because I still don’t know how to price art)
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
@Wingzoffirefan

Ahh, i'm sorry, after I finish the current batch I was probably gonna close down commissions for a while ^^', sorry!
@Wingzoffirefan

Ahh, i'm sorry, after I finish the current batch I was probably gonna close down commissions for a while ^^', sorry!
AH
Ah no problem!
Ah no problem!
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
Headshot, how much? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1505774&skin=0&apparel=29802,940,23114,34237&xt=dressing.png[/img] I've got money: [url]https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/516908153/[/url]
Headshot, how much?

scry?sdid=1505774&skin=0&apparel=29802,940,23114,34237&xt=dressing.png

I've got money:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/516908153/
HzGpUHb.png
@AirBoss

Same thing I just told the person above you, i'm finishing up my current batch of commissions and am probably closing down the shop, sorry!
@AirBoss

Same thing I just told the person above you, i'm finishing up my current batch of commissions and am probably closing down the shop, sorry!
AH
@Zarcaz @Ethiera @Shadari @Mokuba

Ahh, i'm so sorry about the wait! At this point, y'all might want to just go ahead and cancel, I don't want to keep y'all waiting any longer than you've already been. Again, i'm so sorry about this whole mess ^^'.
@Zarcaz @Ethiera @Shadari @Mokuba

Ahh, i'm so sorry about the wait! At this point, y'all might want to just go ahead and cancel, I don't want to keep y'all waiting any longer than you've already been. Again, i'm so sorry about this whole mess ^^'.
AH
1 2 3 4