Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What structures do your dragons live in?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hole.

Ok, explanation time.
My matriarch and patriarch dug out a small underground den in the wind stepped in the beginning of my lore, and have been expanding it for years. At this point, there are hundreds of different hoards, vaults, sleeping areas, food storages, and more. It’ll take a full day to walk from the northernmost tunnel to the southernmost. Most of the Wind domain is peppered with small holes that my dergs just waltz right out of, and anyone who tries to dig deep enough underneath the dirt might fall right into a tunnel. It even stretches in to plague territory. There are a few designated messengers and a main meeting chamber, but it’s unlikely you’ll run into the same dragon twice in the same area here.

Then the flight reps are all up in little dirt lodges near the Gale sanctum, just having a dandy time chatting with each other or going downstairs for a chat with Mamma Kia or grumpy ol’ Stormflight.
Oh, and like....two grumpy people live in literal ditches dug into the side of a hill so they can spy on the reps and be all jealous of them.
Hole.

Ok, explanation time.
My matriarch and patriarch dug out a small underground den in the wind stepped in the beginning of my lore, and have been expanding it for years. At this point, there are hundreds of different hoards, vaults, sleeping areas, food storages, and more. It’ll take a full day to walk from the northernmost tunnel to the southernmost. Most of the Wind domain is peppered with small holes that my dergs just waltz right out of, and anyone who tries to dig deep enough underneath the dirt might fall right into a tunnel. It even stretches in to plague territory. There are a few designated messengers and a main meeting chamber, but it’s unlikely you’ll run into the same dragon twice in the same area here.

Then the flight reps are all up in little dirt lodges near the Gale sanctum, just having a dandy time chatting with each other or going downstairs for a chat with Mamma Kia or grumpy ol’ Stormflight.
Oh, and like....two grumpy people live in literal ditches dug into the side of a hill so they can spy on the reps and be all jealous of them.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Basically a underground water cavern. Most of it is not filled with water however, since 70% of my dragons are not water dragons. But other then that, underground water cavern cave system hole thing.
Basically a underground water cavern. Most of it is not filled with water however, since 70% of my dragons are not water dragons. But other then that, underground water cavern cave system hole thing.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
My dragons live in a cave system, partially carved out by them. They also live on the mountain as well.
My dragons live in a cave system, partially carved out by them. They also live on the mountain as well.
My clan is hiding out in a cave that they dug out but its nothing super intricate since they're always moving to new places
My clan is hiding out in a cave that they dug out but its nothing super intricate since they're always moving to new places
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
Mine live in a partially submerged cave system on the shore between Shadow and Plague territories.
Mine live in a partially submerged cave system on the shore between Shadow and Plague territories.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
My dragons all live in buildings (except for my werewolf dragon who lives in a cave). Their architecture is heavily referenced from the How to Train Your Dragon movies! And just fantasy architecture in general. I like the idea of the buildings being huge with a bunch of open windows and perches so that anyone can just fly through or hang out on the roof.
My dragons all live in buildings (except for my werewolf dragon who lives in a cave). Their architecture is heavily referenced from the How to Train Your Dragon movies! And just fantasy architecture in general. I like the idea of the buildings being huge with a bunch of open windows and perches so that anyone can just fly through or hang out on the roof.
Caves basically, all of my dragon living in an underground cave system in the volcano. The clan leaders welcome every dragon who want to settle in by prepared a large cave system that they carved themself...or with a help of an animated construct[emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
Caves basically, all of my dragon living in an underground cave system in the volcano. The clan leaders welcome every dragon who want to settle in by prepared a large cave system that they carved themself...or with a help of an animated construct
Do5TvZy.png
Mine have burrowed a labyrinth inside of a glacier in order to hide from the threats.

I have my lair split up essentially into factions for the lore. I like it but it's really a specific system. Like everyone is sorted by teams. And then I have a tab for "I want to keep these but I have no idea where to put them" and my sell/exalt tab.

Then I generally organize them and reorganize them until I like how it looks.
Mine have burrowed a labyrinth inside of a glacier in order to hide from the threats.

I have my lair split up essentially into factions for the lore. I like it but it's really a specific system. Like everyone is sorted by teams. And then I have a tab for "I want to keep these but I have no idea where to put them" and my sell/exalt tab.

Then I generally organize them and reorganize them until I like how it looks.
lik2pA1X.jpg
on FR:
Fulmen anima - in dead carved out roots across the wasteland
Abyssal depths - in an underground maze-like cave system

in my actual universe where the characters are from:
Fulmen anima - in tents and carved out rocks near an oasis
Abyssal Depths, underground maze-like cavern underneath/near said oasis
on FR:
Fulmen anima - in dead carved out roots across the wasteland
Abyssal depths - in an underground maze-like cave system

in my actual universe where the characters are from:
Fulmen anima - in tents and carved out rocks near an oasis
Abyssal Depths, underground maze-like cavern underneath/near said oasis
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Ruins. Welcome to Light hahaha. But seriously, none of the buildings my clan currently inhabit were designed for dragons, and most are almost completely destroyed. Stuff has been added onto the original temple ruins over the years, but it’s not a very accessible environment for larger dragons. The whole complex backs onto a cliff where some Gaolers have carved out dens for themselves, but I’d say most of the dragons sleep together in a big hall or something. I’m going to properly develop the Martial Arts School angle of my lore later, but that’s the gist for now.
Ruins. Welcome to Light hahaha. But seriously, none of the buildings my clan currently inhabit were designed for dragons, and most are almost completely destroyed. Stuff has been added onto the original temple ruins over the years, but it’s not a very accessible environment for larger dragons. The whole complex backs onto a cliff where some Gaolers have carved out dens for themselves, but I’d say most of the dragons sleep together in a big hall or something. I’m going to properly develop the Martial Arts School angle of my lore later, but that’s the gist for now.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6