Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Undead (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
xD //
xD //
Delight screeches something, like "hellooo??" or..
Delight screeches something, like "hellooo??" or..
Hallows pulled his head up, "yes?" he asked an eyebrow raised in question, tail switching about.
Hallows pulled his head up, "yes?" he asked an eyebrow raised in question, tail switching about.
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
`Where the heck am I-? I can't see-` Delightful started (shes in the woods).
`Where the heck am I-? I can't see-` Delightful started (shes in the woods).
"The woods," he replied walking in and following the tundras voice. She was awfully noisy for such a small thing, the gaoler sighed as he walked along.
"The woods," he replied walking in and following the tundras voice. She was awfully noisy for such a small thing, the gaoler sighed as he walked along.

FNoWp0v.png
She hissed, sitting down, and waited.
She hissed, sitting down, and waited.
Hallows walked up to her, "you alright del?" he hummed, bumping his snout to her shoulder, letting her know he was with her now, not just a voice in the aether.
Hallows walked up to her, "you alright del?" he hummed, bumping his snout to her shoulder, letting her know he was with her now, not just a voice in the aether.

FNoWp0v.png
`I guess.I think a hunter took me..` She muttered to the voice.
`I guess.I think a hunter took me..` She muttered to the voice.
Hey people, Unknown is having some issues with logging in and wanted me to tell everyone that they will be off until it is sorted out. They don't know for how long or why but they promised to be back as soon as possible.

Hey people, Unknown is having some issues with logging in and wanted me to tell everyone that they will be off until it is sorted out. They don't know for how long or why but they promised to be back as soon as possible.

Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
Ok, thanks wolf ^^))
Ok, thanks wolf ^^))

FNoWp0v.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30