Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt IC
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
"thats birdwig." she pauses "also i dont with we have cold mint tea but you should ask zia or liam. can you tell us about these bones?"
"thats birdwig." she pauses "also i dont with we have cold mint tea but you should ask zia or liam. can you tell us about these bones?"
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
"Yup! Let me look. Oh snailshells! I forgot my tools. You can get them at any store that sells mystical stuff, but it isn't in season so you would have to wait a week. But if it is URGENT there is something we could do. It is very dangerous though.."
"Yup! Let me look. Oh snailshells! I forgot my tools. You can get them at any store that sells mystical stuff, but it isn't in season so you would have to wait a week. But if it is URGENT there is something we could do. It is very dangerous though.."
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
"dangerous how? dangerous fun?" lulu glances behind her again
"dangerous how? dangerous fun?" lulu glances behind her again
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
"Dangerous?" Said Ashton, "how much of a dangerous is it?" They've said asking a question related to what Lulu had asked.
"Dangerous?" Said Ashton, "how much of a dangerous is it?" They've said asking a question related to what Lulu had asked.
"Yeah," Ibis asked.
"Well I guess it isn't dangerous for YOU, but it is for ME and you need me as a guide. Where we would go is a different plane of existence between here and the one I came from. I cant go there because I am kind of a-" Birdwig mumbled something they couldn't hear.
"What?" Ibis asked.
"A really dangerous criminal there. And if you get caught with me we will go to jail for 200 blorps."
"Yeah," Ibis asked.
"Well I guess it isn't dangerous for YOU, but it is for ME and you need me as a guide. Where we would go is a different plane of existence between here and the one I came from. I cant go there because I am kind of a-" Birdwig mumbled something they couldn't hear.
"What?" Ibis asked.
"A really dangerous criminal there. And if you get caught with me we will go to jail for 200 blorps."
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
"blorps? is that years? also wich plane?" lulu asked
"blorps? is that years? also wich plane?" lulu asked
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
"A criminal?" Ashton giggled quietly, "Why would there be one?" Ashton once again asked, "And why.. is it dangerous for you?"
"A criminal?" Ashton giggled quietly, "Why would there be one?" Ashton once again asked, "And why.. is it dangerous for you?"
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87