Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wullbor's Nonstop Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@wullbor
commision type: large size, torso, flat colors w/ extra character
(sizing + colours)
payment method: mixed - treasure plus the doggy daycare bundle
commission currency/total: 550kt+70kt+400kt = 1.02mt, and since the bundle is 810g... it's the bundle plus 210kt. should be correct? lemme know otherwise
extra: i'd like something with vardan and jet being affectionate please! thinking cuddling or one of them giving the other a gift, but if you have any other ideas that might fit them better i'll be for it! :>
reference: vardan; jet. if you need more reference i'll be happy to provide!
@wullbor
commision type: large size, torso, flat colors w/ extra character
(sizing + colours)
payment method: mixed - treasure plus the doggy daycare bundle
commission currency/total: 550kt+70kt+400kt = 1.02mt, and since the bundle is 810g... it's the bundle plus 210kt. should be correct? lemme know otherwise
extra: i'd like something with vardan and jet being affectionate please! thinking cuddling or one of them giving the other a gift, but if you have any other ideas that might fit them better i'll be for it! :>
reference: vardan; jet. if you need more reference i'll be happy to provide!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin what cuties!! tysm<3
@SnailMuffin what cuties!! tysm<3
x x x r1kIs68.png
x
x
willow
fr+3 - it/they - audhd
» about
» adopt shop
» wishlist
@wullbor
aaa thank you! i just sent payment over via cr delivery :^D
@wullbor
aaa thank you! i just sent payment over via cr delivery :^D
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@wullbor hey!! I'm back - I wanted to ask what level of reference you're comfortable working off of?
I'm not a particularly good artist, and so wanted to check in about what you'd need in terms of a reference before I filled out a form or anything (I'm not sure if this helps, but I am specifically looking for art of a pokemon oc? so it wouldn't be solely relying on my ability to draw, haha)! thanks! :D
@wullbor hey!! I'm back - I wanted to ask what level of reference you're comfortable working off of?
I'm not a particularly good artist, and so wanted to check in about what you'd need in terms of a reference before I filled out a form or anything (I'm not sure if this helps, but I am specifically looking for art of a pokemon oc? so it wouldn't be solely relying on my ability to draw, haha)! thanks! :D
@Rheine i'm comfortable with straight-up references of characters (at least 1 piece of art, ref sheets, ect) and possibly inspiration for that character (moodboards, aesthetics, pinterest boards) ^^ if it's of something such as a pre-existing pokemon with just assessories or such, a written description is totally okay! as for designing a whole new pokemon, i'd like at least some basis for visual reference (like inspiration above). tysm for reaching out ^w^
@Rheine i'm comfortable with straight-up references of characters (at least 1 piece of art, ref sheets, ect) and possibly inspiration for that character (moodboards, aesthetics, pinterest boards) ^^ if it's of something such as a pre-existing pokemon with just assessories or such, a written description is totally okay! as for designing a whole new pokemon, i'd like at least some basis for visual reference (like inspiration above). tysm for reaching out ^w^
x x x r1kIs68.png
x
x
willow
fr+3 - it/they - audhd
» about
» adopt shop
» wishlist
@wullbor ok, cool!!
I think this should fit within that? but if you need me to clarify something or try to draw a better reference or literally anything, please don't hesitate to let me know!! :D

commision type: flat fullbody, large??
payment method: gems + a ferret friend
commission currency/total: 750g + ferret, going off LAH
extra: has some personality notes on his profile!
the important differences from in-game archen are that one of his three toes points backwards, the crest-like feathers on his head, and the split(?) in the tail feather.
the other differences tend to be either my art style or me having fun, and you're welcome to play around with that or ignore it as you choose!
like I said, please let me know if you have any questions and thank you!! <3
reference: killjoy!
@wullbor ok, cool!!
I think this should fit within that? but if you need me to clarify something or try to draw a better reference or literally anything, please don't hesitate to let me know!! :D

commision type: flat fullbody, large??
payment method: gems + a ferret friend
commission currency/total: 750g + ferret, going off LAH
extra: has some personality notes on his profile!
the important differences from in-game archen are that one of his three toes points backwards, the crest-like feathers on his head, and the split(?) in the tail feather.
the other differences tend to be either my art style or me having fun, and you're welcome to play around with that or ignore it as you choose!
like I said, please let me know if you have any questions and thank you!! <3
reference: killjoy!
@Rheine @SnailMuffin @Draconawitches just letting you guys know that i'm currently sick in bed with covid so it will take longer than expected to finish all of your commissions. i'm so sorry for the inconvenience and i will try to get them done asap
@Rheine @SnailMuffin @Draconawitches just letting you guys know that i'm currently sick in bed with covid so it will take longer than expected to finish all of your commissions. i'm so sorry for the inconvenience and i will try to get them done asap
x x x r1kIs68.png
x
x
willow
fr+3 - it/they - audhd
» about
» adopt shop
» wishlist
@wullbor
oh no, i'm sorry to hear that.

take as much time as you need to rest. your health comes first, the art can wait
@wullbor
oh no, i'm sorry to hear that.

take as much time as you need to rest. your health comes first, the art can wait
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@Wullbor

oh my goodness, please take as much time as you need and rest up!!
@Wullbor

oh my goodness, please take as much time as you need and rest up!!

NfdwCv9.png
@wullbor hey!!! it's no inconvenience at all, absolutely no worries - take however long you need and I hope you feel better soon! <3
@wullbor hey!!! it's no inconvenience at all, absolutely no worries - take however long you need and I hope you feel better soon! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9