Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wullbor's Nonstop Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@wullbor Ofc!! And thank you, he's one of my favorites! He also has a short playlist in his bio if you like drawing to music :^)
@wullbor Ofc!! And thank you, he's one of my favorites! He also has a short playlist in his bio if you like drawing to music :^)
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
[font=copperplate][size=4][b]commision type:[/b] Rendered, coloured fullbody - large [b]payment method:[/b] treasure & lil pincushion mirror familiar that's on your wishlist :) [b]commission currency/total[/b]: 80kt [b]extra:[/b] Could you draw a lil firefly on his nose please? Thanks!! [b]reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62931995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629320/62931995_350.png[/img][/url]
commision type: Rendered, coloured fullbody - large
payment method: treasure & lil pincushion mirror familiar that's on your wishlist :)
commission currency/total: 80kt
extra: Could you draw a lil firefly on his nose please? Thanks!!
reference:
62931995_350.png
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@dontuworry thank you so much omg!! what a lovely boy!!
@dontuworry thank you so much omg!! what a lovely boy!!
x x x r1kIs68.png
x
x
willow
fr+3 - it/they - audhd
» about
» adopt shop
» wishlist
Just to check, do you want payment sent now? Or will you notify me when you start mine, and that'll be when I send it-?
Just to check, do you want payment sent now? Or will you notify me when you start mine, and that'll be when I send it-?
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@dontuworry i'm working on a few others right now so i'll ping you once i've gotten through some, dw! ^^
@dontuworry i'm working on a few others right now so i'll ping you once i've gotten through some, dw! ^^
x x x r1kIs68.png
x
x
willow
fr+3 - it/they - audhd
» about
» adopt shop
» wishlist
@wullbor hey!! I know your slots are full right now - just wanted to say that I couldn't help but notice that you're currently way underpricing yourself with the treasure ratio?

I haven't checked what it is exactly right now, but the general rate has been hovering somewhere around 1g:1000t lately - which would mean that your price for a bust should actually be somewhere around 350kt (and then so on for the rest, so +70kt for a fully rendered piece, etc)?
going off your gem prices at least!

just wanted to say something in case it wasn't on purpose, and your art style is really cute! <3
@wullbor hey!! I know your slots are full right now - just wanted to say that I couldn't help but notice that you're currently way underpricing yourself with the treasure ratio?

I haven't checked what it is exactly right now, but the general rate has been hovering somewhere around 1g:1000t lately - which would mean that your price for a bust should actually be somewhere around 350kt (and then so on for the rest, so +70kt for a fully rendered piece, etc)?
going off your gem prices at least!

just wanted to say something in case it wasn't on purpose, and your art style is really cute! <3
@Rheine i decided to underprice myself at first because i wasn't sure how many people would want to spend that much on my art :,,D but i'll definitely try and up it now considering that i've found interest!! thank you so much for reaching out, and thank you!!
@Rheine i decided to underprice myself at first because i wasn't sure how many people would want to spend that much on my art :,,D but i'll definitely try and up it now considering that i've found interest!! thank you so much for reaching out, and thank you!!
x x x r1kIs68.png
x
x
willow
fr+3 - it/they - audhd
» about
» adopt shop
» wishlist
Your art is amazing! Can I be added to the ping list?
Your art is amazing! Can I be added to the ping list?
My username has 3 o’s not 2
+1 FR time
@raccooon thank you so much, of course!
@raccooon thank you so much, of course!
x x x r1kIs68.png
x
x
willow
fr+3 - it/they - audhd
» about
» adopt shop
» wishlist
@wullbor your art is definitely worth it!! I would have snagged a slot myself if I wasn't only looking for character design stuff at the moment - and was honestly tempted to even then.

I'm really glad you got some intrest and feel more comfortable bumping your prices now! best of luck!! <3
@wullbor your art is definitely worth it!! I would have snagged a slot myself if I wasn't only looking for character design stuff at the moment - and was honestly tempted to even then.

I'm really glad you got some intrest and feel more comfortable bumping your prices now! best of luck!! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9